Who Wore Versace for H&M Better? Jessica Alba or Fan Bingbing

Jessica Alba was the first to wear this Versace for H&M studded top and skirt when she attended the fashion show to celebrate the collaboration two weeks ago in New York City.

The actress sported a high ponytail, red lips which matched her nail polish, black tights and black pumps.

Fan Bingbing wore the same look this week at the Chen Man Photography Exhibition in Shanghai, China.

Like Jessica, she also added tights and black pumps, but Fan had more fun with her look, sporting fun frames, a Louis Vuitton hat and a Jeremy Scott for Adidas leather jacket.

Fan wins easily for me, as Jess looked a tad frumpy in comparison.

If you still can’t make up your mind, click on the image above to see more pictures of these ladies in their Versace for H&M look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Amber Le Bon In Peter Pilotto - Peter Pilotto Dinner Hosted by M.A.C.

Amber Le Bon In Peter Pilotto – Peter Pilotto Dinner Hosted by M.A.C.

Who Wore Valentino Better? Carolina Crescentini or Tang Wei

Who Wore Valentino Better? Carolina Crescentini or Tang Wei

26 Responses to Who Wore Versace for H&M Better? Jessica Alba or Fan Bingbing

1. robbie November 25, 2011 at 11:12 #

jessica for me, fan went a little OTT with the extra pieces.

• Emi November 26, 2011 at 09:49 #

I agree, the frames and the hat are ridiculous, for me.

2. bm November 25, 2011 at 11:44 #

this time, i’m disagree with you (sorry) .
    but i have to say jessica .

3. Isa November 25, 2011 at 11:53 #

Fan would be cute if she was Elle Fanning or Hailee Steinfeld but not at her age..

4. Naomi November 25, 2011 at 12:00 #

Fun crazy look >>>>>> Boring normal look

5. lola November 25, 2011 at 12:44 #

Fan looks helpless,ott and not dressed for her age…she is def not 16…

6. Jones19 November 25, 2011 at 12:53 #

Fan Bing Bing looks ridiculous so Jess wins. I wish someone would wear the skirt without black tights and in that gold color the model is wearing it in.

• Jones19 November 25, 2011 at 12:54 #

On second thought, maybe it’s just the runway lights that are making the skirt appear more gold…

7. Anna November 25, 2011 at 13:03 #

Did you just copy my post after I told you about it? Because you didn’t publish my comment. Thats really rude of you. Now I know what you’re like

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2011 at 13:12 #

What are you talking about. I don’t delete comments unless they are rude.

I just went to check and your comment is there.

Please note I have been blogging for 5 years now doing Who Wore It posts everyday single day.

It seems like you are trying to say that I stole your idea when the fact is that I written the post yesterday and published it today like I do every morning.

Your comment is baffling to say the very least.

8. Lauren November 25, 2011 at 13:27 #

Sound like someone wants to take credit for your work

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2011 at 13:30 #

really baffling

9. Nadine November 25, 2011 at 15:05 #

To me neither of the two have pulled it off, but if I have to pick one, I’ll go for Jessica.

10. Raquel November 25, 2011 at 15:19 #

I´m always reading that Fan is having fun whith fashion… but I think sometimes she looks ridiculous.

11. mol November 25, 2011 at 15:40 #

I voted for Fan – she’s just more fun to look at in this comparison.

12. Eva November 25, 2011 at 17:33 #

I think You are joking!!! If anything Fan looks Just Ridiculous,I’m really having a hard time trying to understand your Love and supprot of her!!!!!

• Sea November 26, 2011 at 05:43 #

I love FC but I’ll never understand her love for Fan haha~

13. Shaina November 25, 2011 at 17:33 #

The real winner for me is the runway model. I voted for Jessica but I’m not a fan of either to be honest. They’re not bad, just not great either.

14. Nat39 November 25, 2011 at 18:19 #

Jessica wins, without a doubt (although I don`t really like her look), she took this sweet pretty dress for what it is – just a simple sweet pretty dress whereas Fan`s silly “fun” styling simply does not belong with this kind of dress not to mention that her half-edgy `on the top half only` styling is quite awful, as I wrote before, why wear your standard black tights/boring pumps combo while toughening up the upper half., could`ve at least chosen some edgier/ fun boot.

15. gurlygurl November 25, 2011 at 23:23 #

This looks like a hard dress to wear. I love it on the runway where it looks more golden & the model wears a wider belt to give more definition to the waist. I was not a fan of Fan ;) in this get up… my preference is for Jessica. I like the simplicity… her hair and make up are beautiful. I feel like she’s wearing the outfit… it’s not overwhelming her like it is Fan.

16. Sue Jin November 26, 2011 at 02:08 #

Both don’t look that great at all. I really didn’t like Fan’s styling too much and trying way too hard. I ended up voting for Jessica as a result.

17. Manja November 26, 2011 at 09:27 #

I thought Fan was J Bibier at first glance.so not a good look in any way.I much prefer Alba here.

18. Jess2 November 26, 2011 at 12:47 #

Definitely picking Jess ftw! I get the fumpy comment but I think that has more to do with her posture. I also much prefer Jess’s styling, Fan went a bit ott in my opinion. I wish we could see the gold in the skirt more, like on the runway. I really love the pieces

19. StylistaLiz November 28, 2011 at 04:20 #

Guliana Ranic from E! News wore it better! I believe she wore it on Friday’s episode of E! news.

• Fashion Critic November 28, 2011 at 08:30 #