Who Wore Madewell Better? January Jones, Emma Roberts or Isla Fisher

The Madewell spotdot sweater has been very popular with celebrities.

January Jones was first spotted wearing it whilst leaving a clinic in Santa Monica last month.

She casually wore her sweater with black jeans and black muffin boots whilst carrying a canvas bag on her shoulder.

Young Emma Roberts wore the same sweater whilst leaving a shoe repair store in LA last week. She also teamed her sweater with black jeans, adding Isabel Marant ‘Dicker’ ankle booties and a Miu Miu bag.

On Tuesday, Australian actress Isla Fisher teamed her sweater with a leather mini skirt.

Her tan bag interestingly matched her boots and the frame of her sunglasses.

I was torn between Emma and Isla.

I eventually went with Isla because I love the leather skirt.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Elle Fanning In Miu Miu - 'Super 8' DVD Release Party

Elle Fanning In Miu Miu – ‘Super 8′ DVD Release Party

Victoria By Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 Press Preview

Victoria By Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 Press Preview

7 Responses to Who Wore Madewell Better? January Jones, Emma Roberts or Isla Fisher

1. Jones19 November 24, 2011 at 11:59 #

This is such a cute sweater, it doesn’t suit January’s personality or style at all. Emma and Isla both look great in it.

2. Gaber November 24, 2011 at 13:56 #

The booties bother me, but the glasses,the hair and the bag are just beyond divine with this look, so it has to be Emma.

3. Danielle November 24, 2011 at 14:42 #

Nikki wore it too :D

I voted for Isla.

4. Hannah November 24, 2011 at 17:42 #

I voted ISla but I almsot went for January just to commend her on learning when it is appropriate to wear black leather biker boots (NOT with chanel).

5. Nat39 November 24, 2011 at 17:43 #

Emma wins by a very long mile for me – it`s a youthfully playful sweater, it comes to life on someone like Emma, like everything about her look including the booties. It does`t seem to suit J.Jones at all, and doesn`t really work with Isla`s look as it`s more of a “jeans and booties” sweater rather than “skirt and knee-high boots”, if she`d at least worn black lace-up booties it would`ve worked better.

6. Marybeth November 24, 2011 at 20:03 #

I agree that the sweater best suits young Emma but I don’t like her bag and hate the light-colored booties.
    Isla’s look is much more put-together and aesthetically pleasing, but I find it a bit messy.
    So I will be a weirdo and cast my vote for January Jones. She lets the sweater do the talking; she looks sleek. The canvas bag is so blah that I can overlook it.
    Ask yourself. If you knew nothing about these women, if you put aside what you think “suits” their supposed personality, who actually looks best?