Carey Mulligan In Peter Pilotto – The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Carey Mulligan was on ‘The Late Late Show’ with Craig Ferguson recently to promote her new movie, ‘Shame’.

She looked gorgeous and full of life as she danced around with Craig when the Secretariat appeared on set, wearing a Peter Pilotto Spring 2012 dress.

Her green digital print halter dress is similar to the one we saw Miranda Kerr wearing recently.

The British actress donned a bright blue pair of pumps, which proved to be the perfect finishing touch to something as fashion forward as this dress.

Credit: Style.com

Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 Bags

Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 Bags

Steal Her Style: Kristin Cavallari's Travel Wear Tricks

Steal Her Style: Kristin Cavallari’s Travel Wear Tricks

25 Responses to Carey Mulligan In Peter Pilotto – The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

1. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 24, 2011 at 14:35 #

Perfection! Effortless and divine. I cant wait to see more of Peter Pilotto’s collection. Where does this retail please FC?

• Fashion Critic November 24, 2011 at 14:52 #

Net A Porter, Saks, farfetch.com and theOutnet

2. TeaAtTwo November 24, 2011 at 15:01 #

This collection is amazing. I’m digging the shoes too.

3. eimearoconnor November 24, 2011 at 15:05 #

LUURRRRRVE! This collection is the best.

4. Jones19 November 24, 2011 at 15:08 #

She looks so cute when she’s dancing. Gorgeous dress, Peter Pilotto knows how to create amazing prints.

5. Anna November 24, 2011 at 15:11 #

This is so gorgeous. She looks adorable. I love the pixie cut, the blue shoes and her makeup. It’s too bad this can’t be put up for BDOTW.

• Rebecca Z November 24, 2011 at 17:38 #

Totally agree–she brings much more life to this dress than Miranda Kerr did–go figure!

6. hauteness November 24, 2011 at 15:22 #

she’s absolutely adorable! and this dress is the perfect balance and sexy and fun! loove, loove, loove!

7. CreoleLady November 24, 2011 at 15:25 #

I think Carey easily holds her own. I disliked Miranda’s hair and shoes whereas Carey looks fabulous in this fitted dress from her hair to the tip of those colorful pumps. I like the green on the blonde Carey as much as the blue on the brunette Miranda. The print is even more beautiful and vibrant on TV than in the runway shot.

8. Elaine2 November 24, 2011 at 15:50 #

I love the dress! But, she looks uncomfortable wearing it on the show, always tugging at the skirt, and her shoulders don’t seem very relaxed. Based on that, I’d say the dress is “wearing her” and she’s not wearing it!

• mol November 24, 2011 at 16:32 #

I have to agree, she seems so overly self conscious and it did feel as if she wasn’t comfortable in the dress, she really failed to own it.

• Manja November 26, 2011 at 09:39 #

yes,I thought that too.I looked at the video and first thing that came to mind way is she pulling that dress,it’s not short?!she looked uncomfitable,and she shouldn’t cos she looks great all together.love the look,she shd too.

9. robbie November 24, 2011 at 16:22 #

she is adorable, love her accent also love the way she does the little dance in those heels.

10. Emmeline November 24, 2011 at 16:43 #

I’m so glad you featured this! I watched her interview when it originally aired and thought Carey looked fantastic. It’s just such a shame she can’t be featured in the BDOTW poll.

11. Thirteen November 24, 2011 at 17:58 #

I get Carey and Michelle Williams confused so much, I was about to applaud Michelle for stepping out of her cutesy comfort zone.

It looks really great on Carey!

• TeaAtTwo November 24, 2011 at 19:00 #

If Michelle Williams wore this the shock might be too much for me to handle.

• Linda November 25, 2011 at 03:47 #

Oh, man, I totally thought we were talking about Michelle Williams here…at any rate, I love the dress and the colour of the shoes.

12. Regina November 24, 2011 at 20:33 #

I love her so much! Total girl crush. I think she’s beautiful in a very different way, classy, graceful and a great actress. I love her look here, too.

13. patricia November 24, 2011 at 21:22 #

OMG gorgeous I even like this more than one that Miranda wore

14. gurlygurl November 24, 2011 at 23:01 #

I really didn’t like this look on Miranda at all but I’m loving this!!! She makes me want that dress and those shoes are dreamy. At first the bright blue shoe caught me off guard but on closer inspection there is a lovely blue in the pattern of that dress. She’s lovely and reminds me of Michelle Williams too.

15. Candace November 25, 2011 at 01:33 #

That dress is amazing!

16. Rufus November 25, 2011 at 02:10 #

FC, not to be nit-picky but Carey Mulligan was promoting ‘Shame’ not ‘The Great Gatsby.’ She has been doing press for that film for a few weeks now and is in contention for an Oscar nod for supporting actress. Just letting you know!!

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2011 at 08:20 #

Thanks. The interviewer wasn’t asking her many serious questions so it was hard to know what she was trying to promote

17. Nadine November 25, 2011 at 04:33 #

Much cooler & more attractive than the blue, glad she eventually relaxed enough that we could enjoy it.

18. FChew November 26, 2011 at 09:47 #

Funny how quite a few readers mistook Carey for Michelle Williams because of their blonde pixie hair cut. I asked Peter Pilotto when he was in LA recently if Michelle Williams have requested for his dresses, and he said “Not yet.” I was hoping to see Michelle in this dress that Carey is wearing, but in a different color. Maybe she can pick out another dress from this collection to promote her Marilyn Monroe movie.
    That said, Carey does look divine, cute and vivacious in this dress !