Florence Welch In Zuhair Murad – Good Morning America

Florence Welch was in New York City yesterday for a guest appearance on ‘Good Morning America’ with her band Florence and the Machine.

The band performed ‘Shake it Out’ from their new album ‘Ceremonials’.

Florence looked divine wearing a Zuhair Murad Resort 2012 gown.

This long-sleeve floral-print silk-chiffon gown fits her performance aesthetic perfectly as it’s roomy, floaty, eye-catching and colourful with draped details for dramatic effect.

You may remember that Carrie Underwood also wore this same floral print whilst presenting the 2011 CMA Awards earlier this month.

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com

Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture Front Row

Florence Welch In Vilshenko - BBC Radio 1's 'Live Lounge'

Florence Welch In Vilshenko – BBC Radio 1′s ‘Live Lounge’

14 Responses to Florence Welch In Zuhair Murad – Good Morning America

1. dunzoo November 23, 2011 at 13:02 #

she looks beautiful, i prefer florence’s dress, carrie’s dress looked so meh

2. dee November 23, 2011 at 13:28 #

I like the dress on her but it seems out of season.

3. Jones19 November 23, 2011 at 13:34 #

I like Florence but she needs to start switching this up a tad…she always wears the same kind of dress and it’s getting repetitive and boring.

• rita November 23, 2011 at 14:14 #

Exactly my pint ! Thank you. I love her dresses but she is like Kate winsley, one type of dresses ALL THE TIME. It’s getting boring. I guess only Fan doesn’t bore me because she looks so amazing but even her, she got the message and she’s trying to play more with fashion. I just don’t understand those people, they get access to all those designers and they keep wearing the same thing.

4. The Dame November 23, 2011 at 14:07 #

wow! didnt expect her to sound so girly! she sings like a seasoned woman and speaks like a school girl! Her album is on repeat in my house, best album she has done yet!

5. Mina November 23, 2011 at 14:29 #

Thanks for sharing this with us FC! Love it! And I love how her manner complements the floaty, airy dresses she wears. She is so soft spoken … so rare among celebrities these days!

6. nicolas November 23, 2011 at 14:51 #

that man chases everyone that elie saab dresses.

7. maria November 23, 2011 at 15:47 #

this dress is too gorgeous just for a tv appearance. I would have love to seen it during the award season, perfect for a presenter, walking down some stairs on a big stage….

8. Regina November 23, 2011 at 19:43 #

Lovely dress, but she needs to do something with her hair. The centre parting ages her so much. She’s 25 years old!

9. oksana November 23, 2011 at 21:13 #

what a gorgeous dress, i love it.

10. Sharon November 24, 2011 at 03:36 #

I love Florence, but I prefer seeing her in solid colors. This print is just too washed out to compete with her red hair. I love the way the dress looks on the model, with that cape effect under control. On Florence, it’s a little too muu-muu like.

11. Vee November 24, 2011 at 18:36 #

why does she look so much older than 25? weird. the dress is super pretty though. and i like it with her red hair. yeah she has a look but so do most people.

12. Sophie May 12, 2012 at 00:32 #

I love this dress. I really wish the age thing would drop though. In person, she is stunning.