Bryce Dallas Howard In Christian Cota – ‘When You Find Me’ LA Screening

On Monday night Bryce Dallas Howard attended the LA screening of ‘When You Find Me’, which was also attended by her father Ron Howard.

She looked fabulous wearing a custom made Christian Cota dress inspired by the Fall 2010 collection.

Her one shoulder digital print dress was teamed with Vhernier jewels and an orange Kotur clutch.

The mother-to-be, who has struggled with maternity-wear on the red carpet, finally gets right as she completed her look with Jimmy Choo and a rich red lip shade.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Justin Bieber In Junya Watanabe - The Today Show

Justin Bieber In Junya Watanabe – The Today Show

Elle Fanning In Miu Miu - 'Super 8' DVD Release Party

Elle Fanning In Miu Miu – ‘Super 8′ DVD Release Party

22 Responses to Bryce Dallas Howard In Christian Cota – ‘When You Find Me’ LA Screening

1. Jacqu November 23, 2011 at 20:25 #

Finally, something that isn’t horrendous. Although the line at the side makes her bump look like it’s shaped oddly.

• Marybeth November 23, 2011 at 20:36 #

Yes. It looks like a double bump, as if she were smuggling two separate pillows one on top of the other. Weird.
      I do like it above the empire line, though, and the sleek, shiny hair is wonderful.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 23, 2011 at 20:29 #

I think I might be glad I missed the earlier tries. The striping around the baby bump looks quite odd and lumpy. This looks like silk crepe. Jersey would be more forgiving.

3. Ines November 23, 2011 at 21:03 #

If it was Beyonce it would have convinced people that this is a fake pregnancy lol

4. Jones19 November 23, 2011 at 21:21 #

I like it but the double baby bump looks weird.

5. Laurie November 23, 2011 at 21:37 #

She actually looks a bit smaller than she has recently. I love the color and shape shape of the dress on her. I think how she’s holding her stomach is causing the fabric to bunch like that on the side. The bag was a perfect choice with the dress.

6. Gigi November 23, 2011 at 21:48 #

I think it’s just the picture.. if you click on it and go to Getty Images, you’ll see many other, better pictures. One thing is for sure: she is humungous – that bump is twin-worthy!

7. Parvati November 23, 2011 at 22:03 #

She looks gorgeous! The dress is really nice on her and I like how the line on the dress matches both her hair and her clutch.

This “double” baby bump looks weird, though…

• Parvati November 23, 2011 at 22:08 #

I looked at other photos of this screening and the baby bump appears normal in them. Maybe her clutch-holding hand is touching the dress on its side, making the fabric appear like this.

8. María November 23, 2011 at 22:30 #

She has been pregnant since forever…good Lord!
    She is gonna have a baby elephant or something…

Any way, I like it <3

• Rebecca Z November 23, 2011 at 23:23 #

I agree–seems like she has been this big for months, poor thing. This is okay, but not fabulous.

• Linda November 23, 2011 at 23:40 #

Oh, my gosh, that’s what I was just saying to my husband! What the heck? I have a six month old and I swear it seems she was pregnant the same time I was. She has a very big belly, she surely must be due any day now.

• Emi November 24, 2011 at 08:37 #

I thought the same thing… I thought her baby was already born… I think she looks beautiful, anyway. I love hair and make up, too.

9. Hannah November 23, 2011 at 22:48 #

It is a really great look for her. This is th eonly look I have liked even in the slightest since she became pregnant, thankgod she only hit the red crpet a few times during the pregnancy, even though before the pregnncy I remember her dressing well.
    I see wht people are saying about the other lump on the side, which I think is just the garment fitting weirdly or falling strangely, because it looks better in other photos. Other thn the over-eunthasiastic blusher, it is a great look.

10. Jen November 23, 2011 at 23:22 #

Truth be told, I don’t care enough to go look at any other pictures – this one, though, looks hideous. Ill-fitting and lumpy. I do, however, covet her hair.

11. Raquel November 24, 2011 at 02:45 #

Humungous? Baby elephant? That’s not nice. She looks lovely and she is glowing.

• mari November 24, 2011 at 20:03 #

maybe she was referring to the lenght of elephants pregnancies: 22 months!!!! and yes, she seems to have been pregnants for too long, poor girl. I hope she is due soon. colors look good on her.

12. Sharon November 24, 2011 at 03:42 #

She looks lovely, and I especially like her hair. Great color, great style. I agree her bump looks huge in the other pictures. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her family increased by two.

13. christine November 24, 2011 at 03:57 #

wow. my jaw dropped when i saw this i thought it was a fake stomach. that is the last dress that she should be wearing good god!

14. Vicky November 24, 2011 at 06:50 #

Since she’s been hiding under a tent since May (CannesFF) it feels like she should be about 12 months pregnant by now!
    Haven’t liked any of her pregnancy-outfits…

15. Lori November 24, 2011 at 16:19 #

Women must stop doing the hand under the belly pose in pictures. We know you’re pregnant, you don’t have to hold your dress under the LOWER part of your stomach to prove it. She and the dress look great in a lot of the other Getty images that do not involve belly holding.

16. pipsqueak November 25, 2011 at 02:01 #

Her maternity outfits look worse than those sported by ordinary moms-to-be in my life. Would we even care about her if she weren’t Ron Howard’s daughter?