Lady Gaga In Stéphane Rolland Couture – 39th International Emmy Awards

Lady Gaga made another huge impression at the 39th International Emmy Awards in New York City last night.

As you know, I’m a huge fan of Stephane Rolland, so I’m excited to see a look from his Fall 2011 Couture collection on the red carpet.

The singer donned a sexy black one-sleeve dress with a bold shoulder and cut-out detail on the thigh.

This detail reveals that Gaga runs very high. From the side we Gaga flashes us her sheer panties and unicorn tattoo. Classy!

Her ashy-blonde hair was swept to one side as she kept the shades and red lips from her previous red carpet appearance last night.

Credit: Vogue.it & Getty

Petra Nemcova In Azzaro - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 50th Anniversary Pink Carpet Celebration

Petra Nemcova In Azzaro – Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 50th Anniversary Pink Carpet Celebration

In Jenny McCarthy's Closet - Victoria Beckham Belted Silk-Gazaar Dress

In Jenny McCarthy’s Closet – Victoria Beckham Belted Silk-Gazaar Dress

31 Responses to Lady Gaga In Stéphane Rolland Couture – 39th International Emmy Awards

1. robbie November 22, 2011 at 13:05 #

could just about cope with the tattoo on her arm but the thigh tattoo oh no, the dress looks great on the model but a little blah on gaga.

could someone maybe quietly walk behind her and chop off about 15 inches off that hair/wig, pretty please.

2. jovi November 22, 2011 at 13:06 #

LOVE IT!
    The dress is perfection and her hair looks georgeous!
    BDOTW

3. Fer November 22, 2011 at 13:10 #

REALLY?….

4. Elaine2 November 22, 2011 at 13:11 #

LOL………trashy.

5. CreoleLady November 22, 2011 at 13:17 #

Ewww, tacky. Ok, getting off the Gaga train here.

6. Ade November 22, 2011 at 13:36 #

Someone pass me a bucket

7. Emi November 22, 2011 at 13:36 #

I don’t expect Lady Gaga to be classy, honestly, so if the tattoos, the sheer underwear etc on everyone else would look terribly tacky and vulgar… I don’t mind them on Gaga, because she looks like she never gets off the stage. Said that, I love the dress, I wonder if we’ll see it again on someone else. I’d like to see it worn by A. Jolie, she’d look great!

• Ylenia Castellano November 22, 2011 at 20:29 #

+1 Specially on the ”she never gets off the stage” comment. Gaga is a performance artist. Fashion wise she is aware of everything she wears, how, when and why she wears it and guaranteed its never just because she thinks she will look ”nice”. For this, I cannot apply the same fashion rules to her as I would to most other people.

Having said that and although I think this dress is great, at least two of her outfits last week beat this one by far. Can´t get over the electric blue or emmerald/pink extravaganzas!

8. CTgirl November 22, 2011 at 13:43 #

Interesting dress that would have had impact if not worn by Lady Gaga. She is so over the top all the time that exceptional clothing gets lost on her. While the clothes never wear her she wears the clothes into the ground.

9. Camellia November 22, 2011 at 13:57 #

Usually not a Gaga fan so I surprised myself by liking her look in the first photo. Alas that was erased by the second shot. The too long hair/wig, tattoo on display and underwear showing.

• maria November 22, 2011 at 15:53 #

same here. If she would have least worn black underwear. I suppose the dress is interesting in theory, but will always look weird from the side.
      It would have been a gorgeous garment if it would have been a slit, not just a cutout.

10. Stephanie November 22, 2011 at 14:07 #

I am okay never again having to read that I can see someone’s “sheer panties”… I just…no.

11. Holly November 22, 2011 at 14:30 #

I would love to see that beautiful dress on someone with the presence and class it deserves… Cate Blanchett, anyone?

• Rebecca Z November 22, 2011 at 17:00 #

Cate Blanchette has way too much class for this dress. Again designers: just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

• Barbs November 22, 2011 at 23:38 #

Agreed! Cate Blanchett would never flash us her panties! Not in a million years. She should have found another solution to this dress, maybe even alter the slit and wear sheer black tights.

12. TeaAtTwo November 22, 2011 at 14:57 #

The slit should have stopped at the tattoo.

13. Jones19 November 22, 2011 at 15:57 #

The slit is a little too high, I could have done without the panties…from the front she looks sensational though.

14. Moxie November 22, 2011 at 16:50 #

The slit is WAY to high. Slits should be thigh-high at the most — not almost up to the waist. Trashy.

15. R5Bales November 22, 2011 at 17:04 #

Is the dragon is real? I could see her having that drawn just for that dress to add impact. I am glad she didn’t wear a thong or no knickers at all. With that dress a wardrobe malfunction would be a sure thing.

• R5Bales November 22, 2011 at 17:05 #

And the dress is too long. Get a tailor.

16. Giuseppi Giraffe November 22, 2011 at 17:21 #

Seen from the front, I thought that dress was made for her, but the side view looks like it fell apart. It comes across as a wrap-around skirt that really, really needs to be pinned, but the sleeves look great. I like the overall shape of the dress.

17. Felicia November 22, 2011 at 18:26 #

For once GaGa is dressed in something I can tolerate! The hair should have up in a bun or ponytail though….. But I truly do love the dress but I wouldn’t mind seeing it on someone with a little bit more of a curvy figure….

18. Mia November 22, 2011 at 19:13 #

This is disgusting, Lady Gaga is the lowest form of trailer trash garbage I’ve ever seen. Did she borrow all her clothes from an adult movie set. How people go ‘Gaga’ over her is beyond me. It says A LOT about people’s level of taste.

19. Caitlin November 22, 2011 at 22:24 #

I’m impressed she’s wearing any underwear at all.

20. Samantha November 22, 2011 at 22:54 #

Everything she wears turns to garbage!! Its so sad that she turns high fashion garments into cheap clothes. Maybe she is insecure and can not go without a wig, horrible makeup, and sunglasses but she will probably never wow me ever.

21. Leo November 22, 2011 at 23:10 #

ZzZzZzZzZz… I’m so tired of Gaga, she needs to dig a hole and hide there for a decade so her overexposure passes.

22. Carmen SanDiego November 23, 2011 at 03:18 #

drop dead awesome! she’s found very clever ways to stay distinctly gaga yet appropriate and even elegant for events.

23. sarah November 23, 2011 at 15:09 #