21.11.11

Sarah Hyland In Amen & Nikki Rich – 2011 American Music Awards

Sarah Hyland attended the 2011 American Music Awards which were held at the Nokia Theatre LA Live in California last night.

The ‘Modern Family’ actress donned an Amen strapless dress.

Stone and sequin details adorned her mini dress which she paired with bronzed Brian Atwood metallic peep-toes, striking a beautiful sparkle/metallic balance.

A pewter clutch and Hellmuth jewels completed her look.

If only she’d worn her hair back. It appears to be competing with the dress.

Sarah presented an award at the event wearing a customized Nikki Rich rise and fall gown.

The multi-coloured ombre silk gown was paired with the same Atwood heels.

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Morrison In Temperley London - 2011 American Music Awards

Jennifer Morrison In Temperley London – 2011 American Music Awards

Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad Couture - 2011 American Music Awards

Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad Couture – 2011 American Music Awards

8 Responses to Sarah Hyland In Amen & Nikki Rich – 2011 American Music Awards

1. Jones19 November 21, 2011 at 10:51 #

The Nikki Rich gown is beautiful, she should have worn that on the red carpet too because that Amen dress is making her look boxy.

2. Linda November 21, 2011 at 13:59 #

The second dress is lovely, but I wish she had worn a great pair of yellow shoes with it.

• maria November 21, 2011 at 15:03 #

i totally agree. the second dress is gorgeous and gives you so much shoe options….

i don’t like the Armani on her. She does not even look comfortable in it herself.

3. dee November 21, 2011 at 14:27 #

I don’t like either dress on her.

4. Shaina November 21, 2011 at 16:48 #

I don’t like her red carpet dress, it gives her no shape. But the Nikki Rich gown is beautiful, wish she would have worn that instead.

5. Laurie November 21, 2011 at 19:19 #

I actually like the Amen dress WAY better than the Nikki Rich dress, but I agree that her hair is competing with it. The asymmetrical hem/slit bothers me a lot on the second dress. If she sorts out her consistent hair and make up problems I think she could easily become a young fashion girl.