Michelle Williams In Valentino – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Whilst Emma Watson was wowing the crowds at the London premiere for ‘My Week with Marilyn’ on Sunday night, Michelle Williams was doing the same on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’.

She took things up a notch from the predictable nude or neutral-coloured gown to don this Valentino Spring 2011 dress.

Her halter leather dress has lazer-cut details with a fishnet panel on the bodice and hemline.

Michelle proved to her British co-star that you can play around with a pixie cut, by giving herself a side parting and sweeping her textured locks to one side.

The actress didn’t stay totally away from nude of course; she wore nude Louboutins to complete her look.

‘My Week with Marilyn’ hits theatres this Wednesday in the US and Friday in the UK.

Credit: Style.com

Lupita Nyong'o In Peter Pilotto - 2014 Film Independent Filmmaker Grant And Spirit Awards Nominees Brunch

Lupita Nyong’o In Peter Pilotto – 2014 Film Independent Filmmaker Grant And Spirit Awards Nominees Brunch

Emily Mortimer In Valentino - 'Hugo' LA Premiere

Emily Mortimer In Valentino – ‘Hugo’ LA Premiere

8 Responses to Michelle Williams In Valentino – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

1. Rebecca Z November 21, 2011 at 15:51 #

Great dress. Looks better on the model.

2. Jones19 November 21, 2011 at 15:57 #

I wish we could see her standing up in the dress but from what I can see she looks really hot!

• maria November 21, 2011 at 17:11 #

yes, it looks great on her. A bit edgier than her normal stuff.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 21, 2011 at 15:59 #

Adore the dress, cant access the clip from work.
    I couldnt possibly imagine how Michelle was cast as Marilyn…until I saw the commercial. ASTONISHING!
    Cannot wait to see this.

4. AW November 21, 2011 at 16:05 #

The dress is a bit severe on her but it is more interesting than her normal thing.

5. TeaAtTwo November 21, 2011 at 17:29 #

Definitely a look she should try again, next time with some interesting (for her- black strappy sandals would be a start) footwear too.

6. gurlygurl November 21, 2011 at 23:22 #

She reminds me so much of Twiggy in this interview. She looks great….make up is dewy and beautiful and I love the hair slightly swept to the side. I really like the dress on her and the black is so working!!!. I too would have loved to have seen her standing up. I love the neckline and detail. Great look all round.

7. manja November 22, 2011 at 08:13 #

great look,and she seems so sweet.and I can not belive how much she looks like MM,when he showed that photzo I was stunned.