Lily Collins In Carven – ‘Seminar’ Broadway Opening Night

Lily Collins was in New York City last night for the ‘Seminar’ Broadway opening night.

The young actress is the first to wear a look straight off the runway from the Carven Spring 2012 collection.

This collection is very much aimed as sweet, young girls like her, so it’s no wonder she snapped up this collection quickly.

Her colourful print dress with a signature Peter Pan colour in a contrasting blue colour is styled with beige Mulberry Resort 2012 bow front pointy points.

I quickly gloss over her tights to notice that she’s carrying a Mulberry Lily bags.

You can buy Lily’s Mulberry Lily bag from
Matches Fashion and Luisa via Roma.

16 Comments
Kate Winslet In Stella McCartney - 'Carnage' Paris Premiere

Kate Winslet In Stella McCartney – ‘Carnage’ Paris Premiere

Rihanna In McQ - X Factor UK Performance

Rihanna In McQ – X Factor UK Performance

16 Responses to Lily Collins In Carven – ‘Seminar’ Broadway Opening Night

1. Linda November 21, 2011 at 18:41 #

Nice outfit. I’m not sure about the tights, but I guess it’s a style a lot of women like. I do like the pattern, cut and colour of the dress a lot and the bag and shoes are nice.

2. Nat39 November 21, 2011 at 18:48 #

A nice youthful dress for her, and the playful pumps work well with it. But the black tights feel wrong with this light sweet dress and the beige pumps on top. The hair is too messy, would`ve preferred a cute bun.

3. Shaina November 21, 2011 at 18:55 #

I hate that she wore the tights, this look would have been perfect. I also wish her hair was styled differently so we could see the top of the dress.

• maria November 21, 2011 at 21:26 #

i agree. a nice ponytail.

I also would have preferred darker shoe. All in all i find the look a bit messy.

4. Jacqu November 21, 2011 at 18:55 #

She looks adorable, and I love how thick her brows are! I don’t care for the the tights though.

5. Jen November 21, 2011 at 19:14 #

I think it looks a little too small for her – like the waist is too high, maybe? I hate black tights with light shoes, so all around I don’t like this one.

6. DP November 21, 2011 at 19:40 #

Love this dress, but while I usually like black tights I find them really distracting and unattractive here with the printed dress and the pale shoes. Maybe if they were thicker and she had her hair up they’d look ok.

7. Emmeline November 21, 2011 at 19:53 #

This is a great dress for her, though I do wish she’d pulled her hair back. I can’t say anything about the tights because I’m guilty of wearing them all the time when it’s cold out.

8. NooG November 21, 2011 at 19:56 #

Absolutely ruined the look with the tights.

9. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 21, 2011 at 20:00 #

Adorable dress, hate the tights and light shoe with it.

10. Emi November 21, 2011 at 20:01 #

Just one word: lovely.

11. TeaAtTwo November 21, 2011 at 20:26 #

Cute look overall. Different coloured tights perhaps.

12. Rahel November 21, 2011 at 21:26 #

Black tights and light shoes just don’t belong together.

Btw Lily isn’t really a young girl anymore.

13. gurlygurl November 21, 2011 at 22:58 #

Black tights and light shoes certainly are a faux pas but I’m actually not minding this look as a whole. The tights and shoes do tie back into the colors of the print on her dress and there’s a confidence in her coming through that pulls it off for me. It’s a really cute dress too!

14. Jess2 November 23, 2011 at 14:08 #

Like most others who have commented I also don’t like the inclusion of the tights here. I am undecided about the shoes, without the tights they probably would have been fine but I’m not sure they work with the tights. I would of loved to have seen her wear her hair up with this dress. I really love the Mulberry Lily bag

15. The man April 11, 2012 at 13:27 #

I am probably the only one here who finds the nylons to have an intriguing appeal.