Jenny McCarthy In Victoria Beckham – 2011 American Music Awards

Jenny McCarthy attended the 2011 American Music Award which were held at the Nokia Theatre LA Live in California last night.

The funny gal donned a Victoria Beckham Spring 2011 dress which is a tad too tight on the chest.

This purple pleat shoulder bell dress with a black grosgrain belt, was one of five reissued Victoria Beckham dresses which are exclusive to Net-A-Porter.com.

I love Jen’s vampy makeup, but not the ankle boots as I’ve never warmed to celebs wearing ankle boots with mini dresses.

You can buy Jenny’s Victoria Beckham dress exclusively from
Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Ke$ha In Michael Costello – 2013 American Music Awards

Ke$ha In Michael Costello – 2013 American Music Awards

Jennifer Lopez In Giambattista Valli - 2011 American Music Awards

Jennifer Lopez In Giambattista Valli – 2011 American Music Awards

19 Responses to Jenny McCarthy In Victoria Beckham – 2011 American Music Awards

1. aiyu November 21, 2011 at 12:05 #

oh, the tight chest, the boots…no no no…
    VB must be balking at the sight of this.

2. Felicia November 21, 2011 at 12:11 #

LOVE this!!!! She looks great! ….. but the ankle boots are a bit to heavy, some cute pumps would have been the cherry on top, but it’s still gorgeous

3. allie November 21, 2011 at 12:16 #

Chic

4. Emi November 21, 2011 at 12:54 #

I’m not against ankle boots, I kinda like them with short dresses. The problem is the platform, for me, which make them look too heavy, considering the girlie dress (very nice neckline). She looks great, but maybe I would see this dress worn better by someone younger. I love her make up.

• maria November 21, 2011 at 15:13 #

i agree. it’s not ankle boots per se, but the heavyness of these ones.

Love the colour on her. Purple!

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 21, 2011 at 16:03 #

+1 word for word.

5. Jen November 21, 2011 at 12:58 #

I think she looks great. The shoes aren’t my favorite, but I love her hair and makeup.

6. Palm Lopez November 21, 2011 at 12:59 #

Love This Dress <3

7. robbie November 21, 2011 at 13:08 #

i may be the only person but i kind of like the ankle boots with the dress, along with the hair and make-up it gives the dress a “rock n roll” vibe.

• Linda November 21, 2011 at 13:33 #

No, you’re not. I love this look, I think it looks cool. It’s also a relief as Jenny McCarthy usually wears ugly skintight minis to showcase every single curve. The tightness in the chest can be forgiven, considering what an improvement the rest of it is.

• Shaina November 21, 2011 at 16:40 #

I agree, I saw her on the red carpet and loved it, she’s an exception to the rule right now.

8. Vicky November 21, 2011 at 13:33 #

Love this, from the ankle up. Especially the colour!

9. Jones19 November 21, 2011 at 14:25 #

I hate the ankle boots, like you FC I’ve never liked them with mini dresses. Her makeup is outstanding though.

10. dee November 21, 2011 at 14:36 #

I like this but I just wish the dress wasn’t so tight on her boobs.

11. Jacqu November 21, 2011 at 18:48 #

Hate the shoes and I think she should’ve chosen between lips or eyes, but not both.

12. karen November 21, 2011 at 20:12 #

I saw her on tv and she looked fabulous in this dress. Her chest did not look tight at all when she was interviewed on red carpet. I liked the boots with this dress for this occasion which was a fun music awards show. A different occasion would probably require a different shoe. She looked great last night. The only thing I would do different was her makeup. It was too heavy last night ,so sorry I have to disagree with you,FC, on that.

13. gurlygurl November 21, 2011 at 23:32 #

I do love a V.B dress!! This is a striking dress. Beautiful shape and the purple is divine. I do find it a bit strained across her bust though and the booties bring the overall look down for me.

14. Katie November 24, 2011 at 16:12 #

She looks so cute, but have to agree FC hate the booties!

15. Jamie November 29, 2011 at 10:08 #

What did you all think about the glasses Jenny McCarthy was wearing while presenting at the AMAs? I love them and think they look great with the dress and her hair. I finally figured out what they were – Alexander Daas.