Who Wore Michael Kors Better? Maria Bello or Elizabeth Hurley

Back in May, Maria Bello attended the 2011 NBC Upfront event at the Hilton Hotel in New York City.

Despite the red carpet and bright orange background, the actress stood out wearing a fuchsia pink Michael Kors Dahlia stretch dress.

Her sexy dress was teamed with white pumps.

She wore minimal makeup and wore her hair back into a tight bun.

Elizabeth Hurley, who is single-handedly making ‘Gossip Girl’ painful to watch, wore the same dress whilst making a personal appearance in Selfridges in conjunction with Estee Lauder to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

As cheesy as I find Liz, I think she wore the dress better.

This look is very much her style, and I prefer her nude peep-toes.

You can buy Maria and Elizabeth’s Michael Kors Dahlia dress from Stylebop.com.

Credit: Getty

In Amber Lancaster's Closet - Giuseppe Zanotti Patent Leather T-Strap Peep-Toe Sandals

In Amber Lancaster’s Closet – Giuseppe Zanotti Patent Leather T-Strap Peep-Toe Sandals

Gwyneth Paltrow In Stella McCartney - Coach’s 70th Anniversary Party

Gwyneth Paltrow In Stella McCartney – Coach’s 70th Anniversary Party

10 Responses to Who Wore Michael Kors Better? Maria Bello or Elizabeth Hurley

1. Pati November 18, 2011 at 11:03 #

I absolutely love this dress! I want it in my closet!!! As to the poll – I must give it to Liz as well. Glad she optet for a bra, because her boobs look so much better than Marias. And the fit is perfect, it is not too tight as often is a case with these types of dresses. If I could change one thing it would be the hair – it=s gorgeous, but a sleek ponytail would work even better.

2. Jones19 November 18, 2011 at 11:13 #

This was made for Miss Hurley. She looks sensational in it. I don’t think she’s too bad on Gossip Girl but her storyline is super boring.

3. Kitty November 18, 2011 at 11:17 #

Totally agree about Gossip Girl! Awful performance! Beautiful lady but no talent as an actress at all. Love the site x

• Mahima November 18, 2011 at 12:52 #

Exactly, and she’s sooo boring.

4. Maz November 18, 2011 at 13:23 #

ha ha “who is single-handedly making ‘Gossip Girl’ painful to watch” hilarious…as hilarious as her acting but she looks great here and in the show…

5. Rahel November 18, 2011 at 16:42 #

They’re only wearing diffrent shoes but I think that Hurley wins because she’s Hurley. She looks stunning. She could even wear a potato bag. ;)

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 18, 2011 at 17:21 #

Liz nails it. I didnt even recognize Maria Bello.
    OT, forgive me, but Maria is SPECTACULAR in Prime Suspect…If you havent seen it, give it a watch.

7. Shaina November 19, 2011 at 00:35 #

I agree that Elizabeth is rocking this dress…but, ugh, Elizabeth really annoys me on Gossip Girl–I can’t wait until her character is gone.

8. Emi November 19, 2011 at 09:45 #

Elizabeth, because her shoes are perfect fro this dress. Maria’s are quite ugly and nonsense with it.

9. Jackie November 21, 2011 at 19:28 #

Maria’s shoes are hideous. There is no question about who wore this better.