Kristen Stewart In 3.1 Philip Lim & Barbara Bui – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Before heading to Europe, Kristen Stewart joined her cast mates to promo the latest ‘Twilight’ movie on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’, which airs in the US today.

She donned a 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2012 black top with a Barbara Bui Spring 2012 skirt.

I wonder if Kristen is having more input into what she wears this time around because this look is once again perfect for her.

The 3.1 Phillip Lim sleeveless cowl neck top is quite simple, but the Barbara Bui ‘Charleston’ skirt has a lot more to it.

Apart from the obvious leather fringes, the skirt is also embroidered with black and white wooden beads.

Brian Atwood ‘Marcella’ pumps with a pin heel completed her look.

You can buy Kristen’s Brian Atwood ‘Marcella’ pumps from Selfridges.

Credit: Style.com & The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci - 2014 Met Gala

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci – 2014 Met Gala

Michelle Williams In Valentino - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Michelle Williams In Valentino – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

22 Responses to Kristen Stewart In 3.1 Philip Lim & Barbara Bui – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

1. Hannah November 18, 2011 at 15:12 #

As much as I seriously dislike ehr hair and makeup, this is a good look. Teh skirt is gorgeous, adn even though this is still not a great look, nowhere near, but regular standars, given what I have become used to from her, I have less deja- vu.

2. Jacqu November 18, 2011 at 15:15 #

Her team is really doing a great job of eradicating her previous sullen appearances when promoting the film. She looks really great!

3. Alina November 18, 2011 at 15:19 #

Her best look of the week for me.

4. Jess2 November 18, 2011 at 15:30 #

Amazing…..again!! I am looking forward to seeing her next look more and more as she is just going from strength to strength. I love this look!!

5. J November 18, 2011 at 15:39 #

IMO, this is her best look from all the Breaking Dawn promo & one of her best looks ever. I’m glad to see her pair the mini with tights. It makes it not look trashy like some of her other mini-dress/skirt looks have been.

6. Susan November 18, 2011 at 16:18 #

I really like this.

7. Jones19 November 18, 2011 at 16:36 #

The dark tights are kinda making the pumps disappear but I quite like this look on her. The skirt is fab!

8. Rahel November 18, 2011 at 16:40 #

Love the shoes but there is something wrong with the top. It has no shape and is too baggy.

Still not a fan of her makeup or hair. It always looks unkept. But I like her black tights. Without them it would have looked too sexy.

• maria November 18, 2011 at 18:13 #

i am also not totally sold on the Lim top.

I would have like to seen the long sleeved one from the runway.
      Great look on her though.
      agree about the hair.

9. Nat39 November 18, 2011 at 17:12 #

This look suits her unlike her previous (black dress) one which was way above her maturity level.

10. CTgirl November 18, 2011 at 17:12 #

The clothes work. Now, to just convince her to wash and brush her hair . . .

• J November 18, 2011 at 18:54 #

Don’t hold your breath. LOL I do have to wonder about her hygiene. In hi-res close-ups, her teeth even look mankey.

• CTgirl November 18, 2011 at 20:22 #

Totally agree!

• Liz November 20, 2011 at 06:13 #

It’s because she smokes. The tar stains her teeth. I think it’s also giving her premature wrinkles. She really should quit, it’s one of the worst things you could do to increase your risk for every chronic disease on the planet.

This outfit was okay. She definitely seemed comfortable in it and I love that she’s wearing tights finally. I just wish she had done something with her hair.

• Kara March 11, 2012 at 23:07 #

Premature wrinkles? Dude, her skin is perfect! Agree about the smoking though.

• Kara March 11, 2012 at 23:08 #

I think it just looks dirty because they’re extensions…and not exactly the best either. I think they could’ve done better with them.

11. dee November 18, 2011 at 17:31 #

She has been looking great recently. I like this very much.

12. TeaAtTwo November 18, 2011 at 18:22 #

I love this skirt and it’s a lot less monotonous than her mini dresses.

13. Ro November 18, 2011 at 18:54 #

I love the whole outfit, especially the skirt – it’s a very playful.

14. working socialite November 20, 2011 at 15:21 #

Kristen has been pleasantly surprising me lately. I usually loathe her on the red carpet, but the last 2 photos of her haven’t been bad at all. She looks happy, the clothes are light years better.

15. Yasisweet January 1, 2014 at 13:57 #

i love this outfit! It goes amazing with her hair and makeup, the black tights and heels make her legs look incredible! Best outfit of the year for me!