18.11.11

Kelly Rowland In Roberto Cavalli – Children In Need Charity Dinner

Kelly Rowland stepped out on Wednesday night to support fellow ‘X Factor’ judge Gary Barlow at his Children In Need charity dinner at the Manchester Evening News Arena.

I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that this stunning gown was designed by Roberto Cavalli, as it has his DNA all over it: animal print.

Her wild gown was tamed with a beige tulle overlay, which has been decorated with crystal details.

Long tumbling curls and De Beers jewels completed her look.

Credit: INFPhoto

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Balmain - AEM Association Children Of The World For Rwanda Charity Dinner

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Balmain – AEM Association Children Of The World For Rwanda Charity Dinner

Mary J Blige In Roberto Cavalli - 2011 American Music Awards

Mary J Blige In Roberto Cavalli – 2011 American Music Awards

27 Responses to Kelly Rowland In Roberto Cavalli – Children In Need Charity Dinner

1. Emi November 18, 2011 at 12:55 #

She looks great but this is a deja vu.

2. bee7 November 18, 2011 at 13:19 #

gorgeous dress,only if her hair doesn’t look like a bad wig. that’s a wig, right?

3. Alina November 18, 2011 at 13:45 #

Tacky.

• Nat39 November 18, 2011 at 18:03 #

The excessive boobage, the divalicious wig throw it into the tacky category for me as well.

4. MReid November 18, 2011 at 13:58 #

Her wigs are irritating.

5. Mr D November 18, 2011 at 14:00 #

FC

Youve probably been asked this already but why have you not featured any X Factor looks so far this season. We probably agree that its an absolute joke this year and lost its spark but i thought you woulda of posted a few looks…? The same goes with the USA version. :)

• Fashion Critic November 18, 2011 at 14:10 #

I’m not watching it and from what I can see they are wearing Herve Leger most weeks.

Neither have any style worth talking about.

I have no intention of watching it ever again. It just bores me. I’d rather find something more productive to do on a Saturday and Sunday night.

• Hannah November 18, 2011 at 14:22 #

I usually babysit on a saturday night an dth epeople I babysit for watch it :(
        Although, in all fairness, Kelly usually doesn’t look as bad as you would expect, she has rokced a grogoeus galliano, and alberta ferretti and a tuxedo in the few shows that I have watched. She is nothing in comparison to Dannii though.
        Also, the singers and the desperate need for attention this year is just dire. Defintiely more productive things to do.

• GusMex November 18, 2011 at 14:28 #

hehehe, i love u posture about X Factor, is not on mexican television, but i think is not a good show because of u comments. Thks for the good times in ur blog

• Fashion Critic November 18, 2011 at 14:30 #

you are welcome ;) x

• Tania November 18, 2011 at 18:52 #

Hehe I totally agree FC I don’t watch it either.

• Tania November 18, 2011 at 18:54 #

I think the dress is georgous!

6. andrea November 18, 2011 at 14:14 #

Beautiful dress, but not necessarily event appropriate. The wig is a terrible choice, I wish she’d embrace a short style to compliment her gorgeous facial features.

7. Hannah November 18, 2011 at 14:20 #

I think sh elooks so much better when sh eis a bit mroe minimalistic, although she is gorgoeus, so I find her makeup artist a bti heavy handed and overenthusiatic.

8. DivaMom November 18, 2011 at 14:50 #

She looks pretty here…the make up, hair, make up, her glowing skin and complexion…it’s ALL working for her now. I don’t get all the harshness about this particular style of dress because she’s been far worse dressed on the RC. Also, a wig is nothing but a preference or choice. There are plenty of other starlets with much more tacky wigs, extensions, and wigs. I don’t understand why Kelly seems to come under fire consistently for her hair. Her head, her choice. Period.

• Rebecca Z November 18, 2011 at 16:59 #

I think she looks pretty good here, and don’t have the history on her that clearly others have. The dress looks great on her body and it is Cavalli, after all.

9. Jess2 November 18, 2011 at 15:41 #

The gown is gorgeous and shows off her body well, she looks really pretty

10. J November 18, 2011 at 15:42 #

I think she looks stunning.

11. Jones19 November 18, 2011 at 16:45 #

Wow she looks hot in this number.

12. TeaAtTwo November 18, 2011 at 16:53 #

At least her ‘hair’ is decent on this occasion.

13. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 18, 2011 at 17:09 #

I like the dress on Kelly, wish it were less boobalicious. Her hair/wig just looks heavy and dated to me.

14. NooG November 18, 2011 at 17:18 #

I think she looks incredible. She looks so lean and tall!

• mattison November 18, 2011 at 19:34 #

Agreed. The hair could be better, but I still think this is the best I’ve seen her look in a long time.

15. Nat November 18, 2011 at 23:22 #

Animal print + tulle (what???) + crystals + voluminous hair + a lot of cleveage showing = NO.

16. Liz November 19, 2011 at 20:39 #

She looks amazing. Best I’ve seen her look in awhile!

17. Alia November 19, 2011 at 21:22 #

Guess she wants to show those boobs off after her boob job!

She really needed a hairstyle that was away from her face. No comment on her wig! Just want to snatch it off her head though.

18. Mads November 19, 2011 at 23:19 #

She is so pretty but with all her millions she needs to invest in better weaves/wigs. I understand if her natural hair needs a rest (she looked great with short hair) but she can absolutely do better than this. I can’t comment on the dress when I’m offended by the hair!