Jessica Biel In Antonio Berardi – GQ 2011 Men Of The Year Awards

Jessica Biel attended the GQ 2011 Men of the Year Awards, which were held at the Chateau Marmont in LA last night.

The actress becomes the latest celebrity to fall in love with Antonio Berardi.

She wore a simple ¾ length sleeved LBD that has silver embellished details going across the shoulders and down the sleeves for a dazzling effect.

With so much sparkle on the dress, Jessica opted for simple accessories, including black pumps that disappear into the black carpet and a dove grey satin clutch.

A messy bun, rosy cheek and a red lip colour that brightens up her face completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Nikki Reed In Jenni Kayne - 2011 Wired Store Launch Party

Nikki Reed In Jenni Kayne – 2011 Wired Store Launch Party

Fan Bingbing In Tanya Couture - Coach’s 70th Anniversary Party

Fan Bingbing In Tanya Couture – Coach’s 70th Anniversary Party

13 Responses to Jessica Biel In Antonio Berardi – GQ 2011 Men Of The Year Awards

1. dee November 18, 2011 at 13:36 #

This dress ages her. maybe if she worn different shoes like the model’s this would have helped.

2. Alina November 18, 2011 at 13:37 #

Beautiful !

3. Emi November 18, 2011 at 13:58 #

I like it but I don’t understand these unflattering photos…

4. La Zitella Acida November 18, 2011 at 14:00 #

That dress is too long for being her ‘Berardi Moment’

5. Hannah November 18, 2011 at 14:10 #

I adore Antonio Berardi, but he has some of the best, most interesting but not over the top, gorgeous strappy sandals, which noone ever seems to wear! I also ind this looka bit boring and old looking.

6. AW November 18, 2011 at 14:45 #

My mother wore this dress in 1981.

• maria November 18, 2011 at 18:07 #

funny.

but somewhat true. with her styling it looks dated and also matronly. She sucked the life out of the dress.

7. Rachael November 18, 2011 at 15:47 #

She looks great but there are definitely more interesting looks she could have gone for. Keeley Hawes wore a red dress to the Three Musketeers premiere that would have looked amazing on Jess (looked amazing on Keeley too of course!)

And Freida Pinto is still my fave recent Berardi look.

8. Jo November 18, 2011 at 16:02 #

I think she’s a bit short for this – her figure is stunning but I feel she looks a bit stumpy in this one…

9. Rebecca Z November 18, 2011 at 16:56 #

Agree with both Emi and Jo–she may be too short–or too long waisted for this dress. The fit is off–like her bottom half is lost. But the camera angle is also from above which is doing her no favors. She looks great from the waist up, but that bottom half is not good

10. mattison November 18, 2011 at 19:32 #

I don’t dislike the dress, but it lost a lot of it’s character in the translation from runway to red carpet. I actually prefer the Roland Mouret she wore earlier.

11. Elaine2 November 19, 2011 at 14:08 #

I love the dress, but then I’m a real sucker for beadwork and glitz. The styling seems off to me though, and I can’t disagree with the posters who felt this aged her. Different accessories would have jazzed this up a bit — also the angle of the camera would have to be improved. Really bad photography!