Ashley Greene took at night off from wearing Donna Karan whilst attending the Toronto premiere for of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1’ last night.

She still looked beautiful, sexy and statuesque wearing a Narciso Rodriguez Spring 2012 dress.

It appears that Ashley has a thing for cut-outs, because, like her dress the night before, this red number also has the same detail at the waist.

Her bi-colour dress was teamed with very simple nude beige pumps and a platinum Roger Vivier Boite de Nuit clutch.

With her hair pulled back into a half-up, half-down sleek hairstyle, the rest of her accessories included a platinum bracelet and drop earrings.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Bérénice Marlohe In Sass & Bide - '5 to 7' Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Bérénice Marlohe In Sass & Bide – ’5 to 7′ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Minka Kelly In Versus - GQ 2011 Men Of The Year Awards

Minka Kelly In Versus – GQ 2011 Men Of The Year Awards

19 Responses to Ashley Greene In Narciso Rodriguez – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1’ Toronto Premiere

1. Jess2 November 18, 2011 at 11:37 #

Hmmmm I am not sure about this, I think it is the random orange patches that throw this off for me. I wish she had stayed with Donna Karan, her red carpet looks for the recent premieres have been outstanding but I don’t think this one is close. I just don’t like the dress very much but other than that she is beautiful.

2. Ade November 18, 2011 at 11:38 #

I don’t like this one bit. She is one of the stars of the movie and this is what she wears?

3. bm November 18, 2011 at 11:42 #

again, this girl has blown me away.
    FC, i guess this week BDOTW is all about twilight girls!
    don’t you think so?

• Fashion Critic November 18, 2011 at 11:46 #

Maybe

4. robbie November 18, 2011 at 11:54 #

the dress looks lovely on the model but on ashley it doesnt work for me, the dress is very “plain” so i wish she opted for some more exciting shoes.

5. MReid November 18, 2011 at 12:07 #

What I’ve liked most about her this time around is that she’s lost her signature “just right for the prom, not the RC look”. FC I agree, she’s consistently looked statuesque, confident, and grown up. I like it.

6. Carolina November 18, 2011 at 12:17 #

Great color, but the cut is a slapdash mess. This wants to be at least two different dresses: draped top, bias-cut skirt, and all that business at the waist that fights for thematic dominance — and that does not enhance the wearer’s beauty at all.

7. T from Sydney November 18, 2011 at 12:54 #

hmmmm no

8. J November 18, 2011 at 13:23 #

Not sold on this dress. I normally love Rodriguez. Maybe it’s the contrast color patches that throw the dress off.

9. dee November 18, 2011 at 13:27 #

I think she looks great. I love her hair and makeup. I think it all works.

10. Jacqu November 18, 2011 at 13:42 #

I want to like it actually. I confess, I don’t like Ashley one bit, but this outfit I want to work because somehow it should, but it doesn’t. Maybe the dress looks better in motion (like in the runway) than when someone is standing and posing?

11. Alina November 18, 2011 at 13:46 #

She’s young, FINALLY !

12. Hannah November 18, 2011 at 14:26 #

I ador ethe dress on her, because she has an athletic build she pulls off these sexy draped simple looks beautifully. However, the hair and jewells do nto suit hte sexy, modern, minimalist style of the dress at all, and I find the hair itself just unflattering and ageing. The pumps need no words, but red is definitely her colour.

• Hannah November 18, 2011 at 14:28 #

Also I saw the photo of Jackson Rathbone at this event – no velvet – YAY!

13. Rebecca Z November 18, 2011 at 17:01 #

I like it except for the shoes.

14. heather November 18, 2011 at 17:02 #

Poor thing – It was absolutely freezing here in Toronto last night!

15. Nat39 November 18, 2011 at 18:14 #

The styling is wrong for this dress, the added “platinum glamour” does not belong with this edgy dress.