17.11.11

Freida Pinto helped celebrate L’Oreal Paris’ 40th anniversary of their landmark slogan ‘because I’m worth it’ at the Hotel d’Evreux in Place Vendome in Paris on Monday night.

The Indian brand ambassador wore a Ralph Lauren Blue Label dress.

Her gold crinkled-silk maxi-dress, matched with a gold embellished black Balmain Resort 2012 jacket she wore whilst arriving at the event.

Head-to-toe, Freida looks stunning in this gilded ensemble.

The wrinkled-on-purpose look is not an easy one to pull off, but Freida does it with elegance.

Fan Bingbing, who is the L’Oreal ambassador for Asia, also joined in the celebrations.

Credit: PacificCoastNews & L’Oreal Paris

Kate Hudson In Osman & RVN - Out In New York City

Kate Hudson In Osman & RVN – Out In New York City

Angelina Jolie In Joseph & Ralph Lauren - ‘In The Land of Blood and Honey’ New York Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Joseph & Ralph Lauren – ‘In The Land of Blood and Honey’ New York Premiere

21 Responses to Freida Pinto Ralph Lauren Blue Label & Balmain – L’Oreal’s 40th Anniversary Party

1. Rebecca Z November 17, 2011 at 17:29 #

Gorgeous–wish she’d worn heels.

• Emi November 17, 2011 at 22:47 #

Yes, me too.

2. Nat39 November 17, 2011 at 17:34 #

This could`ve been fantastic with a nice pair of heels and if the dress was actually her size. As far as I can see, it`s a size too big/long for her. The jacket isn`t quite working with the dress.

3. Nat November 17, 2011 at 17:43 #

I really like the shape of the upper part of the dress, expecially the neckline. But the fabric…ugh…it looks like a big Ferrero Rocher paper: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e9/FERRERO_ROCHER.jpg/220px-FERRERO_ROCHER.jpg

• mattison November 18, 2011 at 19:40 #

I LOVED this look at first glance, but now that you’ve planted the Rocher idea in my head it’s all I can think, haha.

4. PB November 17, 2011 at 17:45 #

Is she wearing ballet flats?!!

• Fashion Critic November 17, 2011 at 17:59 #

Yes, :) I’m sure she wore heels at the event

5. dee November 17, 2011 at 18:00 #

Better without the jacket.

6. Gaber November 17, 2011 at 18:14 #

I honestly don’t care for the dress, but the jacket is stunning!

7. Nadine November 17, 2011 at 18:18 #

She works the color, but the dress seems too big for her size.

8. Sea November 17, 2011 at 18:18 #

Can Fan’s smile look more fake and still? This is why I never consider her a beauty. What a stark contrast to Freida’s gorgeous, from-within smile…

9. Ylenia Castellano November 17, 2011 at 18:22 #

I love that she has been pictured wearing flats, its my daily fashion battle: just because you wear heels doesn´t mean you are well dressed and just because you are well dressed doesn´t mean you are wearing heels. You either have it or you don´t and a good shoe is a good shoe never mind the heel or lack of it.

Rant aside, considering she is not very tall, I think she is pulling the maxi dress well. Overall, Im loving her here.

10. T November 17, 2011 at 20:07 #

wish she’d worn it with a belt or something…

11. gurlygurl November 17, 2011 at 22:45 #

I really don’t mind this dress with the jacket and flats. Would have loved to have seen what shoes she opted for on the red carpet. This dress is hard to wear but I think she’s rocking it. That color looks amazing on her and it’s definitely one of the better fitting dresses I’ve seen on her… she’s beautiful, I love her smile!

12. que November 18, 2011 at 01:55 #

i have a ‘length’ issue with this outfit… and the pumps?

13. Penny November 18, 2011 at 08:39 #

She looks so pretty … love.
    It’s funny she looked a bit underdressed in the picture with Fan, but then, everybody would look underdressed standing next to Fan ;).

14. bm November 18, 2011 at 12:05 #

i didn’t like the 2nd picture where she stood next to fan, because feida outshone fan so much that fan even can’t smile(feel sory for her).
    when i heard freida interview she’s just a good person inside. love freida (not fan bb)

15. Sam November 18, 2011 at 21:42 #

I realised I was looking at fan bingbing the whole time and forgot it was a post about freida who?

16. akanksha December 7, 2011 at 18:50 #

Takes me back to Pink’s look from 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards!! http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2008/11/07/2008-mtv-europe-music-awards/