Stacy Keibler In Naeem Khan – ‘The Descendants’ LA Premiere

Stacy Keibler outshone her date George Clooney on the red carpet for the LA premiere of ‘The Descendants’ last night.

I’m sure no one was looking at the silver fox when Stacy was glowing on the red carpet wearing a Naeem Khan Spring 2012 gown with a plunging neckline and open back.

The actress avoided any wardrobe malfunctions in this fully beaded jersey gown which she teamed with a ivory ostrich Daniel Swarovski Arome clutch and diamond-encrusted Swarovski earrings.

She sported retro curls and a bold red lip colour to complete her sexy screen siren look.

[nggallery id=1032]
Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto -  Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto – Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Miranda Kerr In Peter Pilotto - MoMA Film Benefit: A Tribute To Pedro Almodovar

Miranda Kerr In Peter Pilotto – MoMA Film Benefit: A Tribute To Pedro Almodovar

20 Responses to Stacy Keibler In Naeem Khan – ‘The Descendants’ LA Premiere

1. Nat November 16, 2011 at 12:08 #

Gorgeous dress, but on her it doesn’t really look as classy as it does on the model.
    Plus, I dislike that clutch with this dress.

2. gurlygurl November 16, 2011 at 12:29 #

WOWEE!! Amazing!! I’m loving the “old Hollywood” glamour. Hair and make up are beautiful and that dress hugs her body oh so well. I’m so glad that she’s stepped away from her usual strapless gowns with the full skirt and it’s paid off. Definitely BDOTW worthy but I’m not loving that clutch… minor detail I guess when everything else is so striking ;)

3. Hannah November 16, 2011 at 12:48 #

As much as I detest the clutch, this is a really great look. The onl yother issue that I have is the fit around the arms, because both her adn the model are quite broad, and it doe’t look as though it fits as well and drapes as well as it would on someone perhaps less broad.
    Also, why oh why is George wearing a striped shirt? It is just a bit 1990′s accountant for me.

4. Raquel November 16, 2011 at 12:57 #

I think she looks older…

5. Mary Gatto November 16, 2011 at 13:04 #

It seems like she keeps trying, but can’t really get there. There’s something missing, you know? She’s not elegant, classy ou charming enough to pull these looks. This dress, for example, it’s gorgeous, but on her, it’s mehhh…

• dunzoo November 16, 2011 at 14:21 #

• Linda November 16, 2011 at 15:42 #

Oh, my gosh, that’s what I always think of her too but didn’t know how to say it. Well put. One word that does come to mind is lackluster.

6. Rory November 16, 2011 at 13:23 #

FLAWLESS + BREATAKING… if this had been Scarlet Johanssen or Camille Belle…

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 16, 2011 at 13:58 #

Adore this beautiful dress on the model. She is also quite broad shouldered, so this should have worked. What happened to the neckline on Stacey? How did it get this u shaped and saggy? Ruined it for me.

• Rebecca Z November 16, 2011 at 15:33 #

Totally agree. George is really having fun dressing up his doll. I don’t like the way this looks on her at all–just an advertisement for her chest.

8. Joy November 16, 2011 at 14:10 #

I hate to be predictable, but Yuck Yuck & Yuck!!! Really dislike the dress, on her. She makes this beautiful dress icky and trashy. Really dislike the makeup & HORRENDOUS hair. What is up with the sky high bangs area? Really dislike the white clutch. Let me tell you how I really feel.

9. Alina November 16, 2011 at 14:35 #

I think that this is her best effort to date.

10. Jones19 November 16, 2011 at 15:08 #

Love the movie star glamour she’s bringing here. Flawless.

11. Priya November 16, 2011 at 15:20 #

This is one of the better gowns I’ve seen on her, though she doesn’t do justice to it. But how is that in every event/party/gala event there’s always a pic of her and George Clooney staring at each other?!

12. maria November 16, 2011 at 15:56 #

definitely her best showing so far, but i would have preferred a different neckline. Showing so much cleavage can just look tacky and it definitely looks intentional.
    It would have been sexy enough with just with the low back.
    I do love her hair and makeup.

13. Sara November 16, 2011 at 16:09 #

I want to like it but I don’t. She looks like she’s trying to hard and it’s forced. Bangs are too high, too much tan and I’m not loving the fit or makeup.

14. andrea November 16, 2011 at 17:34 #

She should enjoy the spotlight while it lasts because when George dumps her we will no longer care about what she is wearing.

15. cat November 16, 2011 at 21:35 #

The dress is gorgeous on the model, but she simply doesn’t pull it off. There’s an element of tackiness in Stacey that she can’t shake off, no matter how spectacular the gown.

16. G November 16, 2011 at 22:32 #

It’s not perfect, but it is gorgeous and a million times better than the first few times we saw her. His people must have gotten her a stylist.

17. Jackie November 17, 2011 at 04:31 #

I thought this was Hayden Panettiere at first glace!