Sidewalk Style: Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham was spotted taking the world’s luckiest little girl, Harper Seven, to FAO Schwartz in New York City on Tuesday.

Never one to run errands in jeans, the designer wore a second dress from her Spring 2012 collection.

Victoria’s orange-and-navy colour-block dress was minimally accessorized with signature sunglasses and Christian Louboutin Daffodil pumps.

This is a much better way of styling the look for daytime compared to the runway’s leather leg-piece and pointed pumps.

Leave it to Mrs. Beckham look better than the runway model while carrying a newborn, and do it all in sky-high Louboutins.

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

Who Wore Oscar de la Renta Better? Debra Messing or Natalie Cole

Who Wore Oscar de la Renta Better? Debra Messing or Natalie Cole

Emma Stone In Chanel Couture - MoMA Film Benefit: A Tribute To Pedro Almodovar

Emma Stone In Chanel Couture – MoMA Film Benefit: A Tribute To Pedro Almodovar

33 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham

1. Badaboum November 16, 2011 at 09:56 #

She looks fantastic indeed, I agree 100% with you comments about how great she looks.
    But I find it appalling that she is using her newborn as a fashion accessory.

• alannah November 16, 2011 at 10:35 #

I am honestly baffled by the comment ‘she is using her newborn as a fashion accessory” i read it on nearly every single post made about her in which she is carrying harper. for heavens sake she is carrying her daughter on her hip like any other parent would. what do you expect her to do? constantly push her in a pram from a car into a shop & back out?
      god people can be ridiculous about celebrities sometimes!

• Ade November 16, 2011 at 11:46 #

I totally agree with you. If every mother were photographed as much as she is, a lot of them would be be guilty of using their baby as an “accessory” My God, It’s her first daughter, let the woman enjoy her. If she didn’t carry Harper around or handed her to a nanny, the same people would complain about her preferring her expensive bags to her daughter, or that she doesn’t spend enough time with her. She just can’t win.

• BONCHEIDT December 2, 2011 at 13:11 #

thanks God. What wrong these people she is just adores her girl that she has been hoping for years. So mind me if she carries her like a master piece i would also

• Jones19 November 16, 2011 at 10:53 #

What makes you think she’s using her as an accessory?

• Mary Gatto November 16, 2011 at 11:14 #

Agreed on baby Harper not being an accessory. Actually, any picture with Vic and Harper that has surfaced lately, I can’t concentrate on Vic, ‘cos Harper is THE CUTEST BABY GIRL ever!!! Forget the dress, I want one of those babies!
      On a side note: it gives me the creeps to see Vic holding her baby while balancing herself on those pumps… I get it that she’s used to walk those shoes but still… YIKES!

• rita November 16, 2011 at 15:40 #

I agree that she is using her baby as an accessory to the simple fact that she never did the same thing with her other sons. Yes it’s her first daughter but it doesn’t change the fact that thta’s the feeling people are getting when they see her with her baby. If indeed, she was enjoying her first daughter, she will not be trying to show her baby’s face everrtime a photo is being taken. You should see some of the “stolen” pics taken when she was watching her husband’s match, it was ridiculous the way she was trying to meke her baby face the cameras! BTW people are entitled to believe as much as you are entitled to defend her!

• Mary Gatto November 16, 2011 at 18:40 #

Sorry, Rita, I don’t get the last part… I wasn’t trying to defend her… Maybe you misread it. I never really liked Vic. I actually like her work as a fashion designer, but as for her “personality”, she’s as shallow as they come. Starving for attention (quite literally…).
          It’s probably my fault, as I didn’t express myself properly, I meant that I agree that she’s using Harper as an accessory.
          On one hand, if I had a baby, I too would be up and down with my bundle of joy. On the other hand, I’d run no risk on having my baby picture everywhere. She should be more careful. I hate that she’s using her baby to get even more attention from everyone. Like she needed!
          Yet, I’m a sucker for babies, that’s why I wrote all those things. Harper IS DARN CUTE!

• alannah November 16, 2011 at 20:27 #

Are you kidding me?? She did carry her boys around a lot as well so I do not understand what you’re on about. Plus a lot of the time when she was with the boys she’d have all of them with her when most of these trips its just her & Harper.
          I honestly cannot get why some people are saying this.

• alannah November 16, 2011 at 20:28 #

What do you expect her to not take Harper out & coo & play with her like every parent. & For heavens sake she can’t exactly hide her from the paps when they follow her everrrrrywhere.
          She’s being a normal parent & I’m sure most parents would be proud to show off their children anyway (not that I think she’s doing that).

2. Palm Lopez November 16, 2011 at 10:08 #

Stylish Mom & Lovely Daughter <3

3. Anabella November 16, 2011 at 10:23 #

LOVE IT!

4. Ade November 16, 2011 at 10:23 #

Honestly, those runway shows are a waste of money, Just let her parade on the streets of New York for one week while wearing the collection. I wouldn’t even consider the dress on the model,

• TeaAtTwo November 16, 2011 at 14:59 #

Agreed, she works every outfit.

• Rebecca Z November 16, 2011 at 15:39 #

She does really sell these clothes–she looks great.

5. The Very Simon G November 16, 2011 at 10:31 #

Amazing amazing amazing. She can’t do any wrong. And look at how she makes Harper look like the most chic accessory!! So easy!!!

6. Seth November 16, 2011 at 10:41 #

She is looking so good, healthy and beautiful lately, she should keep this up!

Fantastic dress, it looks alive on her, better than on the model, I hope she spends more time in New York we get to see her walking around and check out her outfits.

• Elaine2 November 16, 2011 at 13:07 #

She does look fantastic! Love the dress. Her baby is awfully cute, too!

7. Natalie November 16, 2011 at 10:42 #

Oh I CANNOT wait for her to start taking her daughter everywhere and dressing her up.

Also since she’s friends with Katie Holmes, I expect Suri and her to have playdates even though Suri is so much older. But Suri is the most stylish celeb-baby around

8. Vicky November 16, 2011 at 10:44 #

Had she not brought her daughter she would have been called a bad mother for leaving her (with a father of FOUR, who surely knows a thing or two about taking care of children by now..)
    And now when she brings her daughter she’s accused of “using” her as an accessory… Poor thing can’t do anything right..
    *rant over*

Victoria still ace her sidewalk style, though!

• vana November 28, 2011 at 18:52 #

baby harper is a little fashionista like her chic posh mom ,so nice to see them and i’m so happy for them :)

9. Jones19 November 16, 2011 at 10:50 #

This is my favorite dress from that collection and she looks fantastic in it. I’m so in love with Harper, she’s too cute!

10. M November 16, 2011 at 10:53 #

she does the dress more justice than the model… looking fab!

11. Pèrè Lenière November 16, 2011 at 11:54 #

Another bad dress from that bad collection

• Emi November 16, 2011 at 12:59 #

I agree, maybe the cut is good, but if we could see this at Asos or Topshop at the cost of 50£ or less.

12. Emi November 16, 2011 at 13:00 #

*but we could see this at Asos…* without if.

13. Nikki November 16, 2011 at 13:53 #

But you can always see cheaper versions of designer labels at Asos or Topshop. That’s what high street brands do, take inspirations and make them affordable. But that’s not the point. She looks fantastic! and the baby is NOT her accessory she just happen to look so great carrying her that people are jealous.

14. Jennifer November 16, 2011 at 14:09 #

Nothing to do with a knock off. The dress has no edge at all. Even if made with the best material there is, it doesn’t cut it. Any dress from this collection on the red carpet will be out of loyalty(to her as a friend or to the country) she’s done better and i hope this is just a bump else its the beginning of the end

15. Joy November 16, 2011 at 14:13 #

It is so great to see her out and about again. I just love how instead of carrying her Berkin, now she carries her best accessory little Harper. :)

16. anu November 16, 2011 at 16:44 #

right now i think aishwarya’s baby is the luckiest little girl in the world!

17. Gidget Bowden November 17, 2011 at 00:28 #

I don’t know Victoria Beckham personally, but I think she looks great. From a positive point of view, Harper looks gorgeous as well. I loved going out with my children and they were always well dressed. I never considered them as accessories.
    Do we always have to be negative and criticise people?
    Be happy for her and her family!

18. Elle November 17, 2011 at 22:09 #

She looks great, but what gets my attention are those hoof shoes. I would never wear such high heels while holding my little baby. Come one, flats or regular heels are OK, but those are just too dangerous. I know she’s been doing this for years, but it’s too much of a risk. With all the paparazzi not giving much room to celebrities, it would be so sad if she took a tumble.

19. vana November 28, 2011 at 18:49 #

so nice to see victoria with her cute baby ,she is so lovable and nice to see them both bonding :)the joy being a mom is to be with your child all the time ,nothing wrong with that so please let’s not be critical be happy for others and think first what you will say before commenting …saying that vic is making her child accesory for attention is way in bad taste..be happy when others our happy live and let live.God bless her family