[glam_ad size="push"]
[glam_ad size="med"]
Menu

Kristen Stewart stepped out onto the white carpet tonight for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1? London premiere.

Many of you will be shocked that she’s not showing off her legs in this Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 gown.

Her black embellished gown has been lined from the sheer runway version and accented with a black leather Alexander McQueen belt rather than the Cavalli drop-waist belt.

Kristen swept her jet-black hair over one shoulder and opted for what appears to be the same Jimmy Choo peep-toes from the last premiere.

I take back what I said last time; because this is her best ever look.

The dark look is part goth, part sexy and mysterious, which perfectly sums up Kristen.

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner wore Emporio Armani suits.

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Gucci

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Gucci

Shailene Woodley In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘The Descendants’ LA Premiere

Shailene Woodley In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘The Descendants’ LA Premiere

96 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Roberto Cavalli – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’ London Premiere

1. christine November 17, 2011 at 04:48 #

i’m surprised at some of the unexcited responses. i love this! i think she looks great! even with the lining the dress looks great and i can still appreciate the all the details. and the belt is perfect. seriously loving this 🙂

2. Sarah November 17, 2011 at 01:09 #

@CTgirl That is such a lame attitude to have. I can think of so many actresses that embrace their “quirky” flaws and are so much sexier for it. People should be proud of what make them unique and not feel like they have to hide them.

On a side note, I totally agree that this is the best KS has looked! Love this so much! BDOTW for sure.

3. zara November 16, 2011 at 23:38 #

I’m very indifferent to kristen stewart but we need to give credit where it’s due. she looks beautiful and very confident. this is her best red carpet look so far. as fore being repetitive, wouldn’t people still say that if she went with a short dress?? I’m glad she finally stepped out of her comfort zone.

4. Megan November 16, 2011 at 23:21 #

Never wows or excites me in the slightest!

5. gurlygurl November 16, 2011 at 23:08 #

It is good! That is a stunning dress. I agree it is the best she’s looked and I’m so happy she went with something floor length… we all know she has legs after all 😉

6. Leska November 16, 2011 at 23:08 #

I was there today, the dress was really beautiful, but she was really unfriendly and preferring to be elsewhere.

7. ramsay November 16, 2011 at 23:00 #

I prefer the runway version with the low waist

8. Kaylie November 16, 2011 at 22:34 #

Definitely her best look, ever. For once she doesn’t look awkward. She should wear more looks like this.

9. ann November 16, 2011 at 22:00 #

She is absolutely breathtaking here!!! Finally she looks totally flawless. Her best dress, best makeup, best pumps and so on!!!!

10. molly November 16, 2011 at 21:52 #

Boring. If someone else wore it, it would be a knockout but the girl inside the dress is supposed to sell it, and Kristen does not.

11. Parvati November 16, 2011 at 21:50 #

Finally, she looks gorgeous! I wouldn’t have thought that Roberto Cavalli suits her style, but this dress is great on her. I also love her hairstyle, but I wish she had opted for a different pair of shoes.

12. oh oh popeye November 16, 2011 at 21:41 #

Why cant she stand straight ?She’s not able to straighten her back?She makes beautiful dress look bad…

13. asherlev1 November 16, 2011 at 21:30 #

HOLY CRAPPPPP. DID SHE CHANGE HER STYLIST OR SOMETHING? Cos this is AMAZING. I am jumping up and down in glee at how amazing she looks. XP

PS I can’t believe people are complaining about this. She’s not wearing a mini-dress AND she’s smiling! I’m in heaven.

14. Sandie November 16, 2011 at 21:25 #

She looks great! Can’t wait to watch the film!

15. Mol November 16, 2011 at 21:23 #

Like others, I don’t like the lining as it ruins the details, but that aside, I’m kinda impressed with how beautiful she looks……i just wish she could put some real omph in her poses….then we might overlook the lining, or any other negative detail….

16. AA November 16, 2011 at 21:07 #

Is the model even wearing nude lining in that picture? If she had worn it as the model did, she would have frozen to death. Keep in mind that she had to stand outside for the photographers and the press for a long time. People are always criticizing Kristen and it seems like she can never get anything right according to the commentators. She’s changed her hairstyle and she’s changed the length of her dress but ppl pick on her regardless.

• dee November 16, 2011 at 21:31 #

I agree. Not only would she have been cold she would look tacky without a lining. She still looks sexy.

• Tah November 17, 2011 at 10:05 #

Kristen’s hair looks bad. Her own fault.
      Bad makeup. Her own fault.
      Boring shoes. Her own fault.
      Looking too gothic. Her own fault.

She does look better but surely not amazing.

17. jovi November 16, 2011 at 21:07 #

I’m stunned! She looks AMAZING! I repeat, AMAZING!
    BDOTW

18. dee November 16, 2011 at 21:06 #

I like this better than the purple gown she wore.

19. Susan November 16, 2011 at 20:55 #

Kristen looks great. Really really great.

20. oksana November 16, 2011 at 20:44 #

it is good, better than new york premiere. i dont like black but this the best of her i have seen, for me.

• oksana November 16, 2011 at 20:56 #

sorry it was LA

21. CTgirl November 16, 2011 at 20:42 #

With the black lining the dress is quite pedestrian. She really needs to not wear her hair to accentuate the ears. They are so very large. Better than the last premiere but still has a long way to go before being a grownup.

• AA November 16, 2011 at 21:09 #

Women are so catty. Is Kristen supposed to cover up her ears all the time since you find them so large? I bet you would say then that she never changes her hairstyle.

• Lulla November 16, 2011 at 21:46 #

I don’t really see that as catty. We all wear hairstyles that goes well with our facial shapes and the same should be done for people with large foreheads, ears, etc.

Like, Paris Hilton has a very sharp, square jaw line and she should never wear blunt straight hair cuts because it accentuates how square her jaw is.

Rihanna has a big forehead and looks best with bangs/fringe.

• CTgirl November 16, 2011 at 22:12 #

@Lulla, that is exactly my point. I have a high forehead and never go without bangs so that my forehead doesn’t look like a pale and vast expanse 😉 KS should consider hairstyles that don’t call attention to her ears.

• Liz November 17, 2011 at 16:31 #

I agree with you, CTgirl. There’s nothing wrong with having large ears, but there are much more flattering hairstyles for her face shape.

Something else that bothers me, her makeup here and at the LA premiere makes her look really old. It looks like she has wrinkles/bags. Maybe it’s from lack of sleep or from smoking, but she’s only 21. The makeup could be way better.

22. Shauni212 November 16, 2011 at 20:40 #

She ruined this look…It’s a very sexy dress and she sucked the life out of it. Jennifer Lopez or Heidi Klum would have given this dress an amazing moment.

23. Elle November 16, 2011 at 20:31 #

Like this dress much more on the stage – just how it is…

24. LizLemooooon November 16, 2011 at 20:24 #

Nope, it does nothing for me. She should have gone with a beige lining so that the design details of the dress could be seen. The dropped waist would have worked on her especially because she’s so tiny, her shoes suck as usual. Hair looks nice tho and I appreciate the effort to change.

25. Emi November 16, 2011 at 20:21 #

Nothing interesting, except for Robert Pattinson, so beautiful, I like the way he’s dressed.

26. dunzoo November 16, 2011 at 20:01 #

i’m disppointed.. too repetitive look, plus the dress lost all its sexyness compared to the runway version. the hairdo is terrible

27. dressaddict November 16, 2011 at 20:01 #

I don’t like it, she should’ve kept the drop waist belt and the nude lining and it would’ve been a hit.

28. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 16, 2011 at 19:58 #

It looks completely different from the runway version. I liked the low slung hip belt and nude lining.
    Lined in black, belted at the ribcage and showing 12 inches of leg is not an improvement…that said, if I had never seen the runway version, I would have liked it a lot.
    Babble over!

29. Jessica November 16, 2011 at 19:58 #

I think that she looks great. The dress is beautiful and I definitely think we should give credit where credit is due. & her progress is amazing. Like I stated before, i think she looks beautiful and she rocked it.

30. Luis November 16, 2011 at 19:57 #

Izabel Goulart looks so much better, Izabel looks fresh ang young on the runawy and she is 27 years old.

Kristen Stewart with the same dress but with too much acessories looks like a granny and she is just 21 years old!

Strange?!

31. Anna November 16, 2011 at 19:51 #

her hair looks bad as usual, makeup is nothing special and not really too pretty, but the dress is very good, it makes it look like she has curves, so that’s a good thing

32. maria November 16, 2011 at 19:43 #

great look, and i don’t even like Cavalli.

But, i loved it when i saw it on another gossip blog, but now having seen the original dress, it cannot compare.
    Having said that, by itself it’s great looking and i agree with a BDOTW nomination.

33. Lulla November 16, 2011 at 19:40 #

This is the best she has ever looked on the red carpet. Her stylist finally got it right. My only problem is her hair. I saw some high quality pictures and her hair looked really dry. Also, I like the runway version better but it looks good on her.

34. Hannah November 16, 2011 at 19:34 #

I feellike it would ahve been mor einteresting withthe slightly dropped waist, but it’s stil OK. However, it is onyl OK, I just canto warm to her, she has another great dress, but she isn’t sellign it to me at all, it would have had as much effect on a mannequin for me. Also, I really don’t like ehr makeup, ever, so I am hoping for a change in that too. I won’t even start on the shoes.

• Emmeline November 16, 2011 at 19:50 #

I agree about her not selling it. She’s never sold me on anything that she’s worn. I think she gets a lot of praise now because she’s better than she was, but for me she’s still miles behind a lot of the other actresses her age.

• Emma November 16, 2011 at 22:12 #

I don’t like the make up, the shoes, the lining of the dress. Sheer would have look better. The extensions are quite terrible too.

• lifeisdolce November 16, 2011 at 20:01 #

@ the dropped waist thing; i think she needs a wide belt or a cinched waist because she has a very boyish body. if you look at her other dresses her body tends to look best when her waist is nipped because doesn’t really have one. a dropped waist would’ve looked terrible, but that’s just my opinion

35. glenn November 16, 2011 at 19:33 #

For me she always looks so awkward, don’t like the hair.

36. lifeisdolce November 16, 2011 at 19:29 #

BDOTW, just because of the progress she’s made. she looks so elegant and grown up, despite the fact that i do think this is too similar to her LA premiere look. i think she might’ve added the lining so they don’t look too similar, but nonetheless she looks great without lopping off hemlines and taking straps away, so no complaints from me [:

37. chiara November 16, 2011 at 19:25 #

wow…her stylist has finally gone on the right path…

• Fashion Critic November 16, 2011 at 19:35 #

agreed

38. Rahel November 16, 2011 at 19:16 #

@Fashion Critic

I wanted to ask you what you think about her shoes choice because she always wearing the same black peep-toes.

• Fashion Critic November 16, 2011 at 19:36 #

She always seems to wear the same style of shoes so I’m very used to this from her

39. Rahel November 16, 2011 at 19:10 #

She finally looks like an adult but I think that the gothic look is aweful. With other makeup, some accessoires and other shoes (dammit, I can’t look at them anymore) it would have been perfect. But I agree that this is one of her best dresses. THAT says a lot about her prior outfits.

Btw the cut of the dress makes her look good.

40. Aurelien November 16, 2011 at 19:09 #

Gorgeous. The only thing that bother me it’s that she lined her dress. I know it is to be more appropriate, but I think the dress is even more beautiful in the sheer version, as the contrast against the bare skin allow us to admire the dazzling embelishment.

41. Matt R November 16, 2011 at 19:06 #

I am not saying this as a Twilight fan, rather as a fan of fashion.

I saw the pictures on Getty and my jaw dropped. What a transformation she has made from trying to do girlie in Oscar de la Renta at the New Moon premiere to her dresses during the LA and UK premieres. She looks absolutely stunning here, and you can tell that she loves how she has looked.

Of her two looks, please put this one up for BDOTW FC. Thanks for the speedy update!!!

• Fashion Critic November 16, 2011 at 19:08 #

Yes this is the preferred choice of the two for BDOTW

My jaw dropped to and I always think back to that ODR dress when she looks this good to compare how far she has come

42. Alina November 16, 2011 at 19:06 #

I may be the only one, but I don’t like it. Look at the model – she’s rocking the dress; Kristen does nothing for it, NOTHING!

• Sally November 17, 2011 at 14:44 #

43. Linda November 16, 2011 at 19:05 #

I can’t ever get excited about this girl. I give up.

• noo November 16, 2011 at 19:14 #

i completely agree with you 😀 but while 2 days ago she showed too much leg and had very weird hair, today she’s wearing a much better dress and her hair is down rather than that weird up do that she had! if only she would wear her eye make up in a less scary way!

• G November 16, 2011 at 22:27 #

Agreed.

• Liz November 17, 2011 at 16:23 #

Agreed. I try and try, but nothing she ever wears excites me. There are many celebs that I’m not a fan of, but when they look GOOD…I’m willing to admit it (see Nikki Reed in that Michael Kors…WOW), but Kristen NEVER impresses me. I have yet to see her in anything that either didn’t bore me to tears or was just okay.

44. Alfie November 16, 2011 at 19:04 #

She looks nice in the dress, so that’s a good change.

I still think that no one will top Izabel Goulart in that dress on the runway though.

45. vicky November 16, 2011 at 19:04 #

Wow, from strength to strength! Despite re-run shoes, amazing!

46. Nat39 November 16, 2011 at 19:03 #

Not sold on this. Without the nude lining one can`t see the elaborate pattern of the embellishments. And I don`t think she is capable of pulling off the sexiness of the gown.

• Gaber November 16, 2011 at 19:24 #

Aye, this is one of those “if you can’t go sheer, you shouldn’t go this at all”-looks.

• Anna November 16, 2011 at 20:18 #

I really don’t think so. This is the best Kristen has ever looked.

• Pati November 16, 2011 at 20:57 #

Totally agree!!! My first reaction was NOOOOOOOOOOO, the black lining ruined the look! This could have been so smokin’ hot, but ended up being so ordinary! The dress was made for someone like Anja Rubik or Bar Rafaeli! But I´m sure Halle Berry or Naomi Campbell would rock this look too!

• kath November 16, 2011 at 22:03 #

I agree. Much preferred her last look. This could have been SO much better . . .

• Liz November 17, 2011 at 16:20 #

I agree. The dress is gorgeous on the runway, but the added lining takes away everything that makes the dress amazing.

I just don’t think Kristen is working the dress the way it deserves to be worked. The whole look is boring. Maybe if her hair weren’t so dark, it would be better.

47. mj November 16, 2011 at 19:02 #

Wow! Best she’s ever looked. She’s smiling and glowing. Love it!

48. Emmeline November 16, 2011 at 19:02 #

She’s so repetitive. Two long, sequined, dark color gowns in a row. And only two nights apart no less.

• Anna November 16, 2011 at 19:21 #

• chocolatepluscheese November 16, 2011 at 20:57 #

You consider two to be repetitive? How come no one complains when Dita wears two retro dresses in a row, or when Victoria Beckam wears two of her self-designed dresses in a row?

I think Kristen looks beautiful. The dresses work well for her. She looks more confident and sexy than she would had she been forced to wear a dress that “just wasn’t her.”

49. Jane November 16, 2011 at 19:00 #

Cute dress but lining it makes it rather dull. And her eye makeup is just too heavy for such a pretty face.

50. Ro November 16, 2011 at 18:58 #

Stunning. I love everything about this look.

• dee November 16, 2011 at 21:06 #