Drew Barrymore attended the Museum Of Modern Art 4th Annual Film Benefit, ‘A Tribute To Pedro Almodovar’, in New York City with boyfriend Will Kopelman.

The actress looked divine wearing a Chanel Fall 2011 dress.

Her dress with multi-coloured feather-embroidered details was teamed with a chic black short-sleeve jacket.

On this occasion, unlike Sarah Jessica Parker, the jacket actually enhances the look.

Drew accessorized with Chanel fine jewels and a black satin bag.

I love the simple bun, but I think her makeup is too ghostly despite the dark pink lip colour.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

28 thoughts on “Drew Barrymore In Chanel Couture – MoMA Film Benefit: A Tribute To Pedro Almodovar

1. gurlygurl

I agree the dress on it’s own looks quite pretty but this ensemble is aging. I also have to agree with FC on the makeup… it looks very heavy and powdery and too white which is so wrong considering she is one of the faces of CovergirI … She looks incredible in the Covergirl ads by the way! What a shame.

1. Hannah

I do’t think that this was a great choice for her in the first place, it screamed Kirsten Dunst to me, so I am not too impressed. Also, I don’t likethe jacket. It looks a little old to me. I also think that the makeup is really turning me off the look.

1. maria

i agree. Kirsten Dunst rocking it as is on the runway without the jacket.

I agree with most posters that the fit of the top is off and looks matronly

2. Nat39

While the jacket enhances the look, agree, it doesn`t really flatter her upper body. She is not quite pulling off the length with her height, would`ve liked it a bit shorter.

3. noo

even though i hate her make up, i think she looks divine and this outfit is such a nice departure from her normal style :D

4. Emmeline

The top was one of the things that I liked most about this dress, so I’m sad she covered it up. If she was going to wear the jacket I wish she’d worn her hair down and wavy. It might have helped make the look less aging.

5. Nat

Oh no, Drew! :-(
    That makeup is tragic! How could a make up artist ever let her leave the house with that stuff on her face?

6. slashdot

Oh, dear, this looks like what mother in laws would wear at their kids’ wedding (in my country, at least). So, I agree with what everyone is saying, terribly aging outfit!

7. Fer

I just hate when the bad styling happens to gorgeous dresses, this was one of my favorite dresses from Chanel collection, and pairing it with that jacket, is like… whaaaat!!!????, i hope this one gets a re-run and it’s really shocking that this kind of look is worn by Drew Barrymore, she always pay respect to the dresses, and always looks amazing, but in this one… i just find it awful.

8. Jess2

I love love love the dress and I like this look but I don’t think the jacket is doing wonders seems a bit off