Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang – 2011 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Zoe Kravitz was in typical rock chick/downtown New Yorker mode whilst attending the 2011 CFDA Vogue/Fashion Fund Awards at the Skylight SoHo in New York City last night.

The actress, who’s BFFs with designer Alexander Wang, is the first to wear a look from the designer’s Spring 2012 collection on the red carpet.

Her lush mahogany leather mini dress with a perforated pattern was complement with a matching lip colour.

I’m not a fan of pointy pumps for this very reason: they can often make your feet look much bigger than they really are, which is very much the case for the petite actress.

The shoes, as well as the lack of Frizz-Ease serum, pull down this look for me.

Zoe accessorized with a gold cuff, gold rings and a black wristlet.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lily Allen In Alexander Wang - The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Lily Allen In Alexander Wang – The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Chloe Moretz In Suno - 2011 CFDA Vogue/Fashion Fund Awards

Chloe Moretz In Suno – 2011 CFDA Vogue/Fashion Fund Awards

11 Responses to Zoe Kravitz In Alexander Wang – 2011 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

1. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 15, 2011 at 15:49 #

Agree 100% on the hair an shoes FC. Too bad. She rocks the dress.

2. dee November 15, 2011 at 15:54 #

I don’t like her hair or shoes. The dress looks nice on her though.

3. maria November 15, 2011 at 16:12 #

i totally agree. Great dress, she rocks it, but the shoes are a major let down.
    She is such a beautiful girl (with her DNA) that she can even rock the weird bangs.

4. Emi November 15, 2011 at 16:32 #

Ugly from head (hair) to toe (shoes), dress included.

5. Femme November 15, 2011 at 16:34 #

I like the hair, it just fits her personality of a rock chick I think, but those shoes!! I can’t stop but focus on the shoes, too bad indeed.

6. LizLemooooon November 15, 2011 at 16:40 #

For once she’s not doing her dirty hobo thing but the shoes do not work on someone so petite. As for her hair, it would bother me less if it didn’t look so messy, if she’d gone for curly or straight rather than this muddled do. Love the rest of the outfit tho and her face is gorgeous.

7. mm November 15, 2011 at 16:55 #

Zoe is soo cute but her hair is always jacked up.

8. From Russia With Love November 15, 2011 at 17:09 #

When I see something like this I wish this blog has a Worst Dressed Of The Week poll. I like Zoe she is a beautiful girl (lol Lenny’s DNA, no doubt) but here she looks like some broad shouldered dwarf in flippers. And those hair…

9. Hannah November 15, 2011 at 21:58 #

It’s a tragic look, I prefered her in her boho-ish phase. Also, I think some pointy pumps can make your legs lok thinner nad logner and are generally great, but these are like thos etragic chanel couture flat black pumps and should never be worn. ever.

10. TeaAtTwo November 15, 2011 at 23:25 #

Liya Kebede looks divine in that outfit.

11. Pricilla November 17, 2011 at 17:52 #

Zoe needs to chop her hair off and get a Natural..and face reality,…She did not get European hair in her racial mix, she has that kidna course hair like her Dad and those are Tracks and Weaves she wears..Zoe hair is short and damages, .bangs are tracks too.. I know she HATES her half African bloodline because her hair is not straight and fine like she WANTS! LOL She curses her Bahamian blood everytime she has to deal with her HAIR! Lisa’s hair always looked jacked up on A Different World…just awful! But Zoe is Stunning beyond the intentionally bad groming!