15.11.11 Premiere

‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

Here are the rest of the ladies who attended the ‘Twilight’ LA premiere.

Julia Jones: The actress wore a white Christian Dior silk chiffon gown. She also carried a Dior silver metal clutch which matched her strappy sandals.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: The actress did her best to be centre of attention by wearing this uber-sexy Dolce & Gabbana emerald-green mini dress with a black bow accent. She channelled her inner J-Lo with voluminous long locks whilst completing her look with gold Miu Miu Mary Jane peep-toes.

Ashley Tisdale: The actress wore a For Love & Lemons ‘Scarlet’ lace mini dress. Her long-sleeve dress with lace overlay was teamed with Christian Louboutin leopard-print booties, red nails and a silver cocktail ring.

Carolina Herrera: At first surprised to see the designer on the red carpet at this event, but then I remembered that she designed the much-anticipated gown for Bella’s wedding scene. She looked chic and flawless as always, wearing a self-designed LBD with gold jewels and black satin pumps. My favourite moment during her runway show was when she took her bow.

Elizabeth Reaser: A maroon beaded gown with a plunging neckline was her choice on this big night. Despite her efforts, she was unable to outshine the major stars.

Kendall Jenner: The teen model wore a cold-shoulder peach mini dress with white beaded details.

Kylie Jenner: The teen donned a Cameo ‘I Go Wild’ nude shirt dress. Kylie paired the shirt dress with a metallic belt, a matching Kotur clutch, and nude t-strap sandals.

Ashley Benson: The actress wore a Tibi back silk ‘Sigfried’ dress. The dress features a beautiful beaded detail on the neckline and a draped skirt.

Credit: Getty

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Osman

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Osman

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Osman...Again

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Osman…Again

23 Responses to ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ LA Premiere Red Carpet Round Up

1. Jacqu November 15, 2011 at 19:04 #

“I remembered that she designed the much-anticipated gown for Bella’s wedding scene.”

I’m glad I read that because, much as I love her, I went huh? what? when I saw her picture.

2. anne November 15, 2011 at 19:12 #

You can spot Carolina Herrerra right away (i mean the other looks aren’t bad) but she is in a class of her own. Always so elegant and she poses with such grace she looks like royalty. She’ll always be one of my favourite designers and i respect her even more for being so beautiful and chic.

• Mol November 15, 2011 at 19:46 #

Well put, she is by far my favorite of this post.

• Emi November 15, 2011 at 20:53 #

She’s my favorite of the post, too. She’s really elegant and refined. I must say that the others are not well dressed, at all, so it wasn’t difficult to look more elegant than them.

3. maria November 15, 2011 at 19:28 #

Carolina Herrera looks stunning. I love that dress on her.

Not a lot of good outfits on his carpet, but i like A. Tisdale’s dress. Bummer about the leopard booties.

4. Ylenia Castellano November 15, 2011 at 19:30 #

Carolina Herrera is the best dressed for me although I appreciate Jennifer Love-Hewitt´s choice of dress; great colour.

Most of the rest look sooo summery!

5. Nat39 November 15, 2011 at 19:36 #

The 3 that stand out for me are Carolina Herrera`s dress (in a good way) and JLH`s boobs (in a bad way), what`s with her and the boobs really, she can`t stop showing them off it seems.

6. robbie November 15, 2011 at 19:40 #

carolina and elizabeth are the best from this bunch.

7. Jones19 November 15, 2011 at 20:03 #

I wish J.Love’s boobs weren’t so pushed up and on display because her dress is a divine color. Ashley Tisdale looks nice and so does Elisabeth Reaser.

• gurlygurl November 16, 2011 at 12:53 #

I agree about Jenneifer… a little less hair and boob and this would be divine. Great color and cut that works well on her womanly figure. Carolina H. looks elegant. I don’t know who Julia Jones is but she catches my eye…. there’s a little bit of mystery with the sheer overlay.. quite angelic.

8. dee November 15, 2011 at 20:18 #

Everyone looks meh excepft for C. Herrera and J-Love Hewitt looks like she is trying too hard. Too much going on.

9. Parvati November 15, 2011 at 20:28 #

My favourites here are Elizabeth Reaser, Carolina Herrera and Julia Jones.

10. Nadine November 15, 2011 at 20:43 #

With all due respect to Carolina, she MUST be taken out of the contest – right? Once everyone else is on a level playing field, I’d go with Julia Jones.

11. AW November 15, 2011 at 20:53 #

Carolina Herrera puts all these young girls to sham! Yes! WERK!

I actually don’t mind JLH’s dress, the color is beautiful and if she weren’t using her boobs as a chin rest she might be my fav. Her hair looks so healthy.

A.Tis. is on the meh train sitting directly behind Taylor Swift, always the same boring formula.

I’m against be assaulted by more kardashians. NO.

12. Lori November 15, 2011 at 22:15 #

Julia Jones, whoever she is, looks ethereal and classy. It’s an interesting silhouette. Very modern while still keeping the pretty intact.

J-Lo-Hew. Sigh. This is the sartorial version of trying way too hard. I feel embarrassed for her. She’s veering into Jersey Shore territory. Big no.

13. Laura Brice November 15, 2011 at 22:17 #

Thank god Carolina Herrera was there to up the style quotient. It was in the negatives before she stepped out on the red carpet

14. Hannah November 15, 2011 at 22:27 #

I remember the gorgoeus Marchesa dress Julia Jones wore last time, so this is a disappointment. Also, I think Elizabeth Reaser adn Carolina Herrera, obviously, are the best dressed here.

15. J November 15, 2011 at 22:52 #

Julia looks beautiful but not a fan of the dress. The woman is stunning regardless of what she’s wearing.

16. Shaina November 16, 2011 at 01:21 #

Kylie Jenner and Elizabeth Reaser are my favorites. Ashley could have been one of my favorites but the cheetah booties aren’t working for me.

17. Raquel November 16, 2011 at 01:22 #

Carolina Herrera for BDOTW. Period.

18. hally November 16, 2011 at 07:23 #

i think elizabeth reaser looks amazing, she just needs some extra oomph in the makeup department, but seriously, she should be working it harder! she looks waaayyyy better than both ashley greene or nikki reed.

julia jones, whoever she is, looks great, and its a beautiful dress, but its way too summery and looks casual in comparison to the other girls. same with ashley tisdale.

i was surprised to see carolina until i read your explanation, shes a class of her own, and the only reason i would see this movie would be to see the dress she designed.

i think the jenners consistently look better than their sisters, and are usually pretty age appropriate. kendall is gorgeous.

19. Liz November 16, 2011 at 08:49 #

So many desperate celebs in one place. Kind of sad really. That excludes Caroline of course. She looks radiant.

20. Jess2 November 16, 2011 at 16:28 #

I think everyone looks really beautiful. My favourite is Elizabeth, she is just so gorgeous!!