Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In YSL, Aquilano.Rimondi & Moschino

Lady Gaga was in London to perform on ‘The X Factor’, no doubt in a bid to entice people to watch the dated show.

The singer stepped out in four looks this weekend starting with this YSL Spring 2012 ensemble on Saturday.

Who would’ve thought that the singer would be the first to showcase this collection?

Her pretty pink ruffled top was teamed with a black skirt with a split, which was accented with a belt. The fit of the skirt is a bit off for me. It looks too big. The belt is supposed to be covering that fact, but it is doing the opposite by highlighting it.

Black leather gloves, sky-high Louboutins and cat-eye sunglasses completed this look.

Later on the same evening, the singer donned another look from the YSL Spring 2012 collection.

You’d be forgiven if you thought this look was Haider Ackermann. The colours and style are very reminiscent of his Fall 2011 collection.

Navy satin shorts were paired with a teal blue halter top, which was twisted on the runway, and matching suede loafers with gold hardware.

I was very excited to see Gaga wearing Aquilano. Rimondi as I’m a huge fan of the Italian designers.

Gaga wore this Spring 2012 look as she made her way to the X Factor studios on Sunday.

A remembrance day poppy accented her beaded cap-sleeve top which she paired with a tulip-shaped baroque-printed skirt.

Whilst I prefer the runway styling of tucking the top into the skirt, I’m just happy to see this look off the runway.

Gaga also wore the runway python-print five-strap platform pumps with white gloves, hexagon shades and a pearl necklace.

After her performance, Lady Gaga was probably tired of wearing clothing as she donned half of this Moschino Spring 2012 look.

An ivory double breasted blazer with gold buttons was teamed with an ivory shirt with a black ribbon tied around the collar.

Fishnet tights and her favourite Louboutin’s completed her look.

Which look is your favourite?

Aquilano. Rimondi wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin, Fame Pictures & Getty

Gwen Stefani In L.A.M.B. - Harajuku Mini for Target Launch

Gwen Stefani In L.A.M.B. – Harajuku Mini for Target Launch

In Jamie Chung's Closet - Sunner Oak Long Dress

In Jamie Chung’s Closet – Sunner Oak Long Dress

26 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In YSL, Aquilano.Rimondi & Moschino

1. akyla November 14, 2011 at 12:50 #

She looks normal

• Rebecca Z November 14, 2011 at 14:36 #

Well, kinda…I like the first YSL best

2. MReid November 14, 2011 at 12:55 #

“Lady Gaga was probably tired of wearing clothes” LOL! FC, that last is barely a look. LOL! Aquilano Rimondi it is for me as well. Neither of the YSL looks appear to have been appropriately tailored. They are not flattering looks on her.

• mm November 14, 2011 at 13:27 #

LOL. Aquilano Rimondi for me too!

3. robbie November 14, 2011 at 13:06 #

the first 3 outfits are nice. mybe except for the shoes for the first 2. the last look is trashy, if she wore a nice skirt it would have looked great. but finally no tacky gimmicks or drag queen outfits.

4. Henrique November 14, 2011 at 13:08 #

I’m absolutely in love with the first YSL look and I don’t like her. Well done, Gaga

5. Emi November 14, 2011 at 13:12 #

YSL is my favorite, unusual for her…

6. Kathy November 14, 2011 at 13:17 #

the FIRST outfit wins for me *-*
    she looks like a modern Barbie!

7. Gaber November 14, 2011 at 13:26 #

The second YSL.
    It’s one of those rare occasions where she doesn’t look like she’s wearing a costume – and I love her for it.

And while I am at it – let me just express my undying love for the first YSL runway picture. Not only is the outfit perfect, the model looks incredible in it.
    More black girls on the runway, please!

8. Stefani November 14, 2011 at 13:34 #

She’s done it. She’s surprised us all by dressing normally. I like it!

9. Mario November 14, 2011 at 13:47 #

I love all of them, with my favorites being Rimondi and Moschino (I can’t believe it either), but the 2nd YSL looks a little bad in my eyes. I don’t think it’s particularly flattering on her. But those shoes are to die for. I’d buy the whole range of Spring 2012 YSL shoes just to look at them. :)

10. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 14, 2011 at 13:57 #

Love the Aquilano Rimondi dress (though I too prefer it tucked in).
    I would have loved the second YSL look if the shorts fit her. Of course I completely get that everyone wants to be in clothes from the Spring 2012 collections, but there is something refreshing about seeing clothes from the Fall 2011 in Fall 2011!

11. Hannah November 14, 2011 at 14:29 #

The first YSL look reminds me so much of Fan Bing Bing. MY favourite is the Aquilano Rimondi, there’s was one of my favourite shows for that season, although I hate the glasses and the pearls.

12. Moxie November 14, 2011 at 15:45 #

The first YSL and the Aquilano are my faves.

13. Kin November 14, 2011 at 16:07 #

she looks normal…which is weird

14. Jones19 November 14, 2011 at 16:49 #

She looks so pretty in the pink YSL top. The Aquilano. Rimondi look is fantastic though so I pick that as my favorite.

15. jovi November 14, 2011 at 16:50 #

she looks so beautiful with the first outfit!

16. NooG November 14, 2011 at 17:18 #

“Normalish” Gaga is FANTASTIC. More please!!!!!

17. mikeijames November 14, 2011 at 17:47 #

call me crazy, but i like her in the moschino (half) look the best. it’s most “her”….i’m most astonished that she got her hands on those ysl loafers though. wearing spring 2012 looks has become quite de rigueur, but getting one’s hands on NEXT season’s must have shoes? remarkable.

• Tania November 14, 2011 at 19:58 #

+1 about the Moschino look!

18. TeaAtTwo November 14, 2011 at 19:24 #

I am in love with the purple version of her first outfit.

19. Laura Brice November 14, 2011 at 21:49 #

oh yeah Aquilano. is the bomb

20. ash November 14, 2011 at 21:50 #

Oh my God, Gaga in normal clothes is sooo amazing.. I can see why the aquilano rimondi would be a favourite, but that first ysl outfit is definitely the best she`s ever looked. just so classy and glamorous AND NORMAL.

21. ash November 14, 2011 at 21:52 #

and can you imagine how amazing she wouldve looked if she wore pants with that moschino outfit?!

22. Sharon November 15, 2011 at 00:00 #

I usually like what the Lady wears, but this time not so much. I love the runway versions of each outfit and hope I get to see them worn by others.

23. Jackie November 15, 2011 at 06:06 #

I kind of hate the YSL looks but I do love the Aquilano.Rimondi a lot!!!

Pink and black is hardly ever a good look in my book but the black hooves on her feet absolutely kill what was not so bad on top, despite the colors. The second YSL look looks like a blur since I can’t really distinguish anything from something else. Undecided on the half look because it’s not a complete look.

The Aquilano.Rimondi outfit looks really good with her hair (don’t like the sunglasses though).