14.11.11

Rose McGowan In Hervé L. Leroux – 2011 MOCA Gala

Rose McGowan attended the 2011 Museum of Contemporary Art Gala on Saturday night in LA.

She looked stunning wearing a Hervé L. Leroux gown.

Her plunging, vibrant turquoise gown had a sash tie at the waist.

Rose accessorized with emerald-green Vhernier earrings and a matching ring to provide an interesting contrast, plus an onyx gold bracelet also by Vhernier.

Black Gucci Leight python and suede T-strap platform sandals, sultry curls, smoky eyes and a shimmering nude lip colour completed her look.

I love this new red hair colour she’s working on the red carpet.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Chastain In Givenchy - The Hollywood Reporter Nominees' Night 2013

Jessica Chastain In Givenchy – The Hollywood Reporter Nominees’ Night 2013

In Rose McGowan's Closet - Gucci Leight Python & Suede T-Strap Platform Sandals

In Rose McGowan’s Closet – Gucci Leight Python & Suede T-Strap Platform Sandals

15 Responses to Rose McGowan In Hervé L. Leroux – 2011 MOCA Gala

1. Jacqu November 14, 2011 at 12:11 #

I kind of love the fact that in the first two images the color of the dress is way different from how it appears in the last image.

2. Jess2 November 14, 2011 at 12:12 #

I love this dress and the colour looks really wonderful on her, she looks amazing!! I also love her new hair colour.

3. Emi November 14, 2011 at 12:45 #

Beautiful dress, I love the color of her hair, but I can’t help but thinking that her face is so different.

4. Hannah November 14, 2011 at 14:38 #

I’m not actually hte biggest fan of this look. I like the dress adn teh shoes were a greta choice, but somethign about the wayshe wears it cheapens it or me. I fele like the facial expressiosn she pulls go anywhere from ‘JLo Sex face attempt’ to ‘LiLo’ (the right hand side photo). I do also feel liek she’s doen this kind of dress before, notably the teal and pink issa gowns last year. I also think that since she is lacking height, it she pulled her shoulders back she would have mroe stance and pull this dress of better and with more elegance and grace.

• maria November 14, 2011 at 15:41 #

as much as i love this look, i agree that she has worn a similar colour before, so it takes a bit the wow factor away for me.

5. Jones19 November 14, 2011 at 16:57 #

Such a stunning color, love the accessories too.

6. Manel November 14, 2011 at 17:14 #

The dress is very Kate before becoming Duchess of Cambridge.

7. Camellia November 14, 2011 at 18:40 #

Love the colour of the dress in the first photo. Agree with an earlier post, what happened to Rose’s face? I haven’t seen her for a while and In the second photo she is unrecognisable to me.

8. marla November 14, 2011 at 19:16 #

bdotw

9. Teleholic November 14, 2011 at 22:33 #

Nothing crazy. Just a simple, beautiful dress, gorgeous color, great hair and make-up, great shoes. BDOTW for sure. You CAN look awesome without looking like you’re trying too hard. I used to think this girl was tacky, she has completely turned it around. Good for her!

10. Nadine November 15, 2011 at 01:58 #

Seems the best I’ve seen her look,k at least in long time.

11. Alina November 15, 2011 at 18:31 #

WOW !

12. Nikki November 15, 2011 at 19:55 #

What dress? Her face is too distracting. It looks as if her face will be ripped in half if she broke into a full smile. There is something going on in her face (specially 2nd photo), and not in a good way!