Gwen Stefani In L.A.M.B. – Harajuku Mini for Target Launch

Gwen Stefani was at the Jim Henson studios in LA on Saturday to launch her Harajuku Mini for Target collection.

The singer/designer did so wearing a look from her L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 collection.

Her zig-zag and floral print look consisted of a jacket and skinny cropped pants.

The two-tone theme continued down to her crisscross L.A.M.B. wedges.

With this much print, the addition of a gold statement necklace would be overkill on most people, but Gwen pulls it off.

My problem with this look is the expose bra which is kinda tacky for a kids event.

A high top knot and signature bold lips provided the finishing touches.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rose McGowan In Hervé L. Leroux - 2011 MOCA Gala

Rose McGowan In Hervé L. Leroux – 2011 MOCA Gala

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In YSL, Aquilano.Rimondi & Moschino

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In YSL, Aquilano.Rimondi & Moschino

9 Responses to Gwen Stefani In L.A.M.B. – Harajuku Mini for Target Launch

1. The Dame November 14, 2011 at 12:30 #

This hairstyle is very 90s, I dont like this look at all on her, she has much better sense than this…

• Dani November 15, 2011 at 10:12 #

That’s exactly what I thought. Usually love her but the hair, the exposed bra. Seriously could have been a photo from the 90s.

2. Emi November 14, 2011 at 12:47 #

The reason why she’s considered so stylish to me remains unknown. When she was the singer of No Doubt I used t like her style a lot, and sometimes she looks great and she’s aging so well, but she’s often overdressed and her taste are not very refined, for me. Said that, of course I don’t like her here.

3. robbie November 14, 2011 at 13:07 #

this is a hot mess. it makes me think of someone edie would have wore in ab fab, thinking she looks amazing.

• Amanda November 14, 2011 at 19:53 #

4. BeatofA November 14, 2011 at 13:38 #

i think its really cool..she has her own look and pulls it off well….theres something just so interesting about the print that keeps me looking at it….and also isnt she like in her 40’s now? WOW

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 14, 2011 at 14:03 #

There were some clean, fabulous looks in this collection…unfortunately, this is not one of them.

6. Jones19 November 14, 2011 at 16:55 #

How does she still manage to look 22?

7. Giuseppi Giraffe November 14, 2011 at 21:08 #

I’m going between being okay with it and thinking it’s a disaster. I can’t decide if it’s great or awful.