Evan Rachel Wood In Alessandra Rich – 2011 Governors Awards Dinner

Evan Rachel Wood attended the 2011 Governors Awards dinner at the Hollywood & Highland Center in LA on Saturday night.

The actress wore yet another Alessandra Rich look – a black drape silk dress with a navy shoulder cape from the Spring 2012 collection.

I like the look on the model, but I’m not as crazy about it on Evan.

Maybe if it was all black I would’ve been more inclined to love this look.

Her two-tone dress with a gold buckled belt was teamed with Jimmy Choo ‘Koko’ black sandals with a gold trim, plus a gold bracelet, Jack Vartanian earrings and a black embellished clutch.

With her hair styled into a quiff, shimmering pink lips completed her look.

Credit: AlessandraRich.com & Getty

Kirsten Dunst In Rodarte - 2011 MOCA Gala

Kirsten Dunst In Rodarte – 2011 MOCA Gala

Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham - Hollywood Style Awards

Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham – Hollywood Style Awards

10 Responses to Evan Rachel Wood In Alessandra Rich – 2011 Governors Awards Dinner

1. Rebecca Z November 14, 2011 at 14:42 #

Not feeling it either. Her makeup is gorgeous, tho.

2. emma890 November 14, 2011 at 14:49 #

The regal manner of this woman’s fashion style is exquisitely elegant and so effortless a la troisieme!!!!! The slicked back hair, the clean-cut fabrics, the make up… ohhhhhhh watch out Sheikha Mozah you already have a rival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. maria November 14, 2011 at 15:55 #

i like this look a lot. I think if it would have been all black, as you say FC, i would have totally loved it.

I like her styling though. The hair, the shoes, it says “old hollywood” to me. I know it sounds like a cliche but i could see this look on Joan Crawford for example.

• Mol November 14, 2011 at 16:25 #

I agree, old Hollywood suits her, I quite like this : )

4. Emi November 14, 2011 at 16:20 #

With better shoes this would have been perfect, for me, I really like dress, make up and hair that I would consider it for the BDOTW…

5. Raquel November 14, 2011 at 16:36 #

But the model isn’t wearing an all black dress, either…

I don’t like this dress, at all. Love the makeup, though.,

6. dee November 14, 2011 at 16:58 #

This isn’t working on her.

7. Nat39 November 14, 2011 at 18:07 #

I actually like the navy cape. Although the sleek black dress looks great on her figure, somehow this look doesn`t really work for her, agree, and I think it is because of her hairstyle and makeup.

8. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 14, 2011 at 18:08 #

It’s a miss for me, but I love her easy elegance.

9. Sharon November 14, 2011 at 23:24 #

She has been looking so stunning lately, but I’m a little disappointed in this dress. The navy/black combination is one of my favorites, but it doesn’t seem to work here.