Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham – Hollywood Style Awards

Eva Longoria attended the Hollywood Style Awards on Sunday.

The actress wore the same Victoria Beckham 100 dress that Victoria herself wore on the same day.

Whilst her BFF donned a kingfisher-blue version of this dress, Eva wore this beautiful caramel version.

The colour is perfect for her skin tone, but the pumps and side-swept hair throw me off this look.

This could’ve been so good with the right styling and a modern hairstyle, which always tends to let Eva down.

You can buy Eva’s Victoria Beckham 100 dress exclusively from Net-A-Porter US, Net-A-Porter International and in yellow from Net-A-Porter US.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Evan Rachel Wood In Alessandra Rich - 2011 Governors Awards Dinner

Evan Rachel Wood In Alessandra Rich – 2011 Governors Awards Dinner

In Kate Hudson's Closet - Autumn Cashmere Pointelle Cape

In Kate Hudson’s Closet – Autumn Cashmere Pointelle Cape

19 Comments

19 Responses to Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham – Hollywood Style Awards

1. Guen November 14, 2011 at 15:01 #

Ok, she’s gorgeous, the dress is gorgeous…but sometimes I’d like to see her in something different. During this weeks I felt she always wore the same dress in different color. I’m convinced she bought all Victoria Beckham collection.

2. andrea November 14, 2011 at 15:25 #

Is anybody else bored with the VB collection dresses? They are all the same fit, cut, length, etc. You can’t go wrong with a classic silhouette but at least keep it interesting please, give us a print or an embellishment or something!!! *yawn*

• Emi November 14, 2011 at 16:17 #

I thought I was the only one to think it… If you have seen one VB’s dress… you have seen them all, from the past, the present and maybe future collections. There’re 2 models, the tight it and the loose fit.

• robbie November 14, 2011 at 16:18 #

totally agree.

• dee November 14, 2011 at 16:57 #

I agree too.

• TeaAtTwo November 14, 2011 at 20:10 #

That’s why I was excited to see the S/S 12 collecion it finally felt like a real departure and a different direction for the house.

3. maria November 14, 2011 at 15:58 #

i find the colour of the dress a bit uninspired compared to the blue and mustard. You cannot argue with the great fit though.

• Jones19 November 14, 2011 at 16:34 #

Agreed, the color is bland compared to the other two lovely ones.

• Rahel November 14, 2011 at 18:58 #

I wanted to write the same thing. Her skin tone is perfect for vibrant colors. But the fit is perfect.

• Sharon November 14, 2011 at 23:22 #

A friend of mine used to call this color “duck s**t brown” and I think it’s apt here.

4. Emi November 14, 2011 at 16:17 #

*the tight fit*

5. AW November 14, 2011 at 17:06 #

Meh on the color and the shoes are so awful. They look like the same awful shoes Dita Von Teese wore last week with Lanvin. I hate them.

On the other hand her makeup is beautiful and I love her posing, just enough without being too much.

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 14, 2011 at 18:04 #

Been there done that…

7. Carolina November 14, 2011 at 18:16 #

I think Eva looks FAR better in this dress than VB – my though at seeing VB in this was that it should be 1/2 size larger. I will agree about the sameness of VB’s designs.

8. TeaAtTwo November 14, 2011 at 20:08 #

I prefer pumps with the dress but VB still wins for me. I hope someone showcases the yellow version soon.

9. Elle November 14, 2011 at 22:33 #

I think she looks very nice, not wow nice, but good enough for this event. I agree FC, her hair isn’t working anything in this outfit.

Does anybody else also notice how thick her waist is and boy-shaped she looks as opposed to her ads seen around town? It’s probably due to Photoshop, but she really has a boy shape to her. Makes me relate since I am not curvy either.

10. Jess2 November 15, 2011 at 05:14 #

I really like the dress and its simplicity but I agree with others in that the dress is a pretty typical style. I much prefer Victoria’s look, the Kingfisher blue colour is lovely. While the colour of Eva’s dress is ok it falls a bit flat for me and is obviously a bit too tight. But really girls, the same dress on the same day???

11. Karen November 15, 2011 at 17:26 #

I think Eva looks great. I can see why she chooses to wear VB often. She looks much more polish in VB than the other designers that she wears.

12. Caitlin November 15, 2011 at 22:17 #

Is she copying VB’s pose?