11.11.11

Sofia Vergara In Reem Acra – 2011 Latin Grammy Awards

Sofia Vergara attended the 2011 Latin Grammy Awards which were held in Las Vegas, Nevada, last night.

The sultry star wore a gorgeous Reem Acra gown.

Her silver embroidered strapless gown showcases her figure in a very tasteful way.

She shouldn’t have to cover up just because she’s blessed, so I’m so glad she’s finally found a happy medium because being so overtly sexy and looking (and admitting) that she couldn’t breathe in figure-hugging, revealing gowns grew tired very quickly.

Now if only she would pass on her tailor’s number to Salma so they could hook her up.

The ‘Modern Family’ actress used the occasion to showcase jewelry from her own K-Mart line, which is more impressive than I would’ve expected.

Glossy waves and a matching silver clutch completed her look.

I adore Sofia in this gown. She looks sexy, but classy. This is the best she’s looked in a long while.

[nggallery id=1029]
Credit: Getty

New On Net-A-Porter: Christmas Novelty Sweaters

New On Net-A-Porter: Christmas Novelty Sweaters

Emma Stone In Carven - 2011 American Museum Of Natural History Gala

Emma Stone In Carven – 2011 American Museum Of Natural History Gala

22 Responses to Sofia Vergara In Reem Acra – 2011 Latin Grammy Awards

1. Alina November 11, 2011 at 16:25 #

Love !

2. jovi November 11, 2011 at 16:30 #

PERFECTION

3. CreoleLady November 11, 2011 at 16:32 #

In a long time? Last month was that stunning zigzag Missoni and in Sept the incredible coral Vera Wang. But agreed, her beautiful figure is gorgeously showcased here.

• Rebecca Z November 11, 2011 at 18:06 #

I agree with both of you–she looks amazing in this dress, but has logged some really great looks this fall.

4. Linda November 11, 2011 at 16:33 #

Perfection is right – I agree with every word, FC. Go, Sofia! She looks impeccable and tasteful and gorgeous. Maybe deserves a spot on BDOTW?

5. yourockmyworld November 11, 2011 at 16:35 #

I loooove the dress..but I’m bored of her choices..always the same shaped dresses, alwasy the same hair..blahh

6. dee November 11, 2011 at 16:36 #

Gorgeous from head to toe. Sofia always looks classy.

7. Thirteen November 11, 2011 at 16:40 #

She looks great!

8. Juliana November 11, 2011 at 16:48 #

She now looks like a woman who is proud of her figure, instead of a woman who IS her figure. Bravo!

9. Jen November 11, 2011 at 16:56 #

I find these strapless column dresses really boring – the silhouette is so ‘meh’ to me. But she herself is so beautiful.

10. D November 11, 2011 at 17:08 #

perfect

11. maria November 11, 2011 at 17:29 #

this is a beautiful look from her. everything works. the hair, makeup, accessories.

12. Leo November 11, 2011 at 18:46 #

No love for Shakira? She had 2 interesting looks for the Latin Grammy Awards, for the show and for the person of the year event.

13. Cara November 11, 2011 at 18:58 #

close for BDOTW with zoe saldana…. absolute perfection

14. Raquel November 11, 2011 at 19:09 #

I think it will be interesting to watch Sophia in the future. She had this phase where she didn’t manage to look good in spite of having a terrific body – one that a zillion women would kill for. Now she has found something that works really really well for her and showcases her assets the best. I’m willing tosee if she will be able to transition to a more edgy look and still look this good. I hope so.

15. Hannah November 11, 2011 at 19:44 #

I’ve got to be honest and say I am a little dissappointed. She is grogeous, she suits many styles of dresses, and she looks drop dead gorgeous here, but the blue and the purple strapless missonis she wore recently look like this in different colours and less sparkly. What’s worse is that she styled them all pretty much the same.

16. karine November 11, 2011 at 21:19 #

She is beautiful, no doubt about that, but this look is very generic. Her hair, makeup and the silhouette of the dresses she wears are pretty much always the same. It works though.

17. Jess2 November 12, 2011 at 03:36 #

She looks amazing! Such a beautiful gown and it suits Sofia so well. This is so classy and tasteful. I really love that she has gone for a gown that does not draw all of our attention to her bust through a V-neck or an overly pushed up/padded support. One of my favourite looks for her. However I would like to see her style a bit differently

18. Alfie November 12, 2011 at 23:09 #

I wish she would do something else with her hair, it’s beautiful but seeing it up would be a nice change.

19. marie November 13, 2011 at 05:52 #

forget about hooking up her tailor with Salma, it should be Christina Hendrick she should hook up with!

20. Ilmie November 14, 2011 at 14:03 #

Deja vu , is alwais the same shaped dresses and the same hair. Nothing special !!