11.11.11

Jessica Alba In Armani Privé – Armani Hotel Milano Opening

The Armani Hotel Milano opening took place in Italy tonight with Jessica Alba on hand to help celebrate the grand occasion.

Some of you may think I’ve been harsh on Jessica, but that’s because I knew she had this in her.

The actress looked stunning on the red carpet at the event wearing Armani Privé.

Her look consisted of a spaghetti strap velvet top paired with a crepe skirt which has a floral Japanese print on the hemline.

Talk about a 180 degree turnaround; she’s almost unrecognisable from the girl attending the recent Versace for H&M and Ralph Lauren events.

She’s a total glamazon here and she knows it. Confidence is oozing from her every pore and she looks genuinely happy to be there.

A wavy chic bun, bronzed cat eyes, nude lips, a gorgeous floral embellished clutch and black pumps completed her look.

I just wanted to point out in that what may appear to be a tanline, is actually a nude panel which holds the back and the front of the top together.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab - 2011 Latin Grammy Awards

Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab – 2011 Latin Grammy Awards

Lady Gaga In Alexander McQueen - 2011 Bambi Awards

Lady Gaga In Alexander McQueen – 2011 Bambi Awards

36 Responses to Jessica Alba In Armani Privé – Armani Hotel Milano Opening

1. Carmen SanDiego November 11, 2011 at 01:55 #

is that a bedskirt. Well, it’s making me yawn!

2. Jerusa November 11, 2011 at 01:59 #

O m g ! I just yelled: Finallyyyyy. She looks great from head to toe and she know it ;)

3. Alla November 11, 2011 at 01:59 #

Man, has she been hitting the RCs hard or what?

She looks gorgeous from the waist up, love love love the cut of the top. Can’t really get behind that bottom floral panel coupled with the pointed stilettos though.

4. gurlygurl November 11, 2011 at 02:31 #

She looks amazing… I’m particularly loving that velvet top. I don’t think this look is for everyone but she’s working it & it’s the best I’ve seen her look in a while. Thumbs up :)

5. TeaAtTwo November 11, 2011 at 02:47 #

I was in such delight when I open the page and then my it sank away as I scrolled down. Yes she working it which is great but that skirt does not do it for me.

6. Rebecca Z November 11, 2011 at 03:55 #

I really like the dress and her makeup and her attitude. Sadly, I don’t like her hair–I think it ages her a lot.

• Rebecca Z November 11, 2011 at 03:56 #

Really fabulous shoes, too

7. Jackie November 11, 2011 at 03:58 #

This is a very unsusual fit — actually everything about this is quite unusual but it’s interesting and pretty too. Hard look to pull off but Jessica does it! The bronze-y winged liner should disappear but I love the shoes! I wish more people could appreciate the beauty of the more unusual styles.

8. Fashion Citizen November 11, 2011 at 04:18 #

Finally. She’s been in the dumps and this is hopefully a sign of her awakening.

9. Michelle November 11, 2011 at 04:18 #

I’m not crazy about the length of the dress and it seems that her make-up is a shade off but shes working it!

• maria November 11, 2011 at 15:59 #

i don’t like the eye makeup, but i agree that the rest is totally working.

10. Yaas November 11, 2011 at 04:25 #

Pure perfection in my eyes. Apart from Mr Armani being a genius, the person who chose this ensemble for JA is another one, bravo!

11. MG November 11, 2011 at 04:57 #

I absolutely love this makeup. and the dress. so different and sexy. she looks radiant

12. Sea November 11, 2011 at 07:10 #

i’m fine with below-knee-length skirts but to me this is way too long. i wish it were a couple of inches shorter. but she looks stunning nonetheless. her face is just so gorgeous!

13. Jess2 November 11, 2011 at 07:20 #

Jess’s last look was perfect, this one is not so good in my opinion. Firstly I really don’t like the eye makeup. I have no problem with skirts of varying length, however, for this particular skirt I think it is a bit too long because of how it is sitting. I do however love the top, jewels and clutch so mixed feelings for me.

14. roxana November 11, 2011 at 07:30 #

finally, a sexy look from jessica alba!

15. D November 11, 2011 at 10:01 #

wish its shorter

16. jovi November 11, 2011 at 10:51 #

Hate the all outfit, the hair is a mess, the skirt is awful and the eye make up is horrible.
    I never really liked Jessica’s style anyway so, she always manages to look boring..

17. Lara November 11, 2011 at 11:30 #

50% of the success of this look lies in the hair and make-up. Gone is the “mumsy” hair and uninspired make-up. The outfit is well put together, and even the black pumps don’t disturb. BDOTW contender. The lighter nude make up really works on her

18. couturecoco November 11, 2011 at 11:39 #

LOVE it! Only thing I wish for is a little more pink in the lips to balance all the black which can be draining.

19. Pati November 11, 2011 at 12:37 #

The only things I like here are the velvet top, clutch and the red ring… But what´s bothering me the most is her make up- it is awful….

20. Garmai November 11, 2011 at 13:02 #

She looks AMAZING!

21. Alina November 11, 2011 at 13:17 #

Stunning dress, dissapointing hair and makeup.

22. robbie November 11, 2011 at 13:27 #

i wish the top and skirt matched, other than that she looks beautiful.

23. CreoleLady November 11, 2011 at 16:18 #

No. Morticia meets Heidi. Still much prefer her pregnancy style.

• justme November 11, 2011 at 17:09 #

lmbo @ Morticia meets Heidi. Seriously.
      The sexy factor of the dress is crushed by that hairstyle and those pumps. And her eye makeup is bad, Michael Jackson bad.

24. Ginger November 11, 2011 at 16:44 #

The dress is gorgeous, but I don’t like the way the nude panel cuts into her back. I could have forgiven that if it weren’t for the winged eye makeup…yeesh.

25. Can November 11, 2011 at 18:48 #

Bouncing back.

26. Hannah November 11, 2011 at 19:56 #

I still think it is a bit frumpy. She used to ooze glamour and elegance and sex apeal, but her posing, her stance, her overall vibe is never like that anymore. This is nother well dressed look, but she still doesn’t sell it to me. The makeup is awful too.

27. Elle November 11, 2011 at 21:43 #

That panel is really bothering me. Makes me think she has a bad tan line. I know it’s a step up from recent looks and I agree it is. She is one of the most beautifully consistent women in Hollywood. This is a little too dated for me. It seems very late 80′s or 90′s.

28. Parvati November 12, 2011 at 00:31 #

She looks beautiful, but there are two things that I don’t like: 1) the skirt 2) the fact that she overdid it with the cat-eye look, the line goes way too far, in my opinion. However, I really like the top and her hairstyle.

29. Hisadora November 12, 2011 at 00:54 #

I think she looks gorgeous. Make up, hair, dress, accessories, everything’s just beautiful… the best she’s looked for a while.

30. Innaker November 12, 2011 at 09:17 #

the top is hot. the skirt, in my opinion, is very meh. and the makeup is simply BAD. not feeling this look at all.

31. bianca November 28, 2011 at 22:01 #

lol, didn’d even notice the ‘tan line’.she’s smokin’ hot!