10.11.11

Zoe Saldana In Lanvin – ‘Rendez Vous with Alber Elbaz’

‘Rendez Vous with Alber Elbaz’ took place at the Carondelet House in LA on Friday, and many Lanvin-loving ladies attended the fete.

Zoe Saldana donned a Lanvin Resort 2012 dress.

Her fringed colour-block frock was accessorized with an amber-and-crystal statement necklace.

She unnecessarily toughened up her look with black Lanvin Fall 2011 leather platform ankle-strap heels with matching cuffs.

Change the shoes and ditch the cuffs and we have a winning look.

Credit: Courtesy of Lanvin

Nicole Kidman In Jean Paul Gaultier Couture - 2011 CMA Awards

Nicole Kidman In Jean Paul Gaultier Couture – 2011 CMA Awards

Carrie Underwood In Reem Acra - 2011 CMA Awards

Carrie Underwood In Reem Acra – 2011 CMA Awards

12 Responses to Zoe Saldana In Lanvin – ‘Rendez Vous with Alber Elbaz’

1. CreoleLady November 10, 2011 at 10:44 #

Not my favorite silhouette on Zoe. Reminds me of the black/gold Gucci and the blue/black Reed Krakoff. Not bad but not exceptionally flattering either. Love the accessories but not with this dress. She’s a bit off her game.

• maria November 10, 2011 at 15:29 #

i totally agree. i don’t get any of the accessories with this look, not the jewelry or the shoes.

2. TeaAtTwo November 10, 2011 at 10:44 #

I feel when wearing colour if in doubt either match your shoes to the dress or wear either gold or silver ones.

3. Nat November 10, 2011 at 11:50 #

I like the coulous but I’m not really sure about the shape of the dress either: it makes her look wider, and we all know that Zoe has a fantastic figure.
    But of course the real problem are the shoes. They ruin the whole look.

4. nimmi November 10, 2011 at 12:00 #

i love the fact that somewhere there is a tribal-ish touch… i also love her neklace. but she seems to be lacking that glow (which has been the case of late)

5. Jen November 10, 2011 at 12:01 #

I love a good 20s look (loved all the Gucci looks from the other day) but this misses somewhere. Maybe if her posture was better? And the necklace is too much – you’re wearing three bright colors and fringe already. No need for the necklace. And, obviously, the shoes are ugly.

6. Rebecca Z November 10, 2011 at 13:06 #

I think she looks cute–great dress and necklace and I dont mind the other accessories.

7. Lucinda November 10, 2011 at 13:13 #

I wish she had worn some gold strappy shoes and maybe gold jewellery.
    COlours in the dress are gorgeous against her skin.

8. dee November 10, 2011 at 13:38 #

I guess I am alone. I love this look from head to toe.

9. Alina November 10, 2011 at 14:13 #

Not her best…

10. Hannah November 10, 2011 at 21:06 #

I;m beggining to realy see what you mentione din the last post on Zoe, she has lost her spark, she doesn’t seem to be havign fun there, the glimmer in her eye is gone, which, along with the shoes is killign me.

11. mattison November 10, 2011 at 21:39 #

I really like the top half- hair, makeup, necklace, and especially the bright color against her skin- however, everything else falls a bit flat.