Ginnifer Goodwin In Prabal Gurung – 2011 CMA Awards

Ginnifer Goodwin was the non-country music singer to take to the red carpet for the 2011 CMA Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, last night.

The actress wore a Prabal Gurung Resort 2012 dress.

Her black and white strapless tiered flounce cocktail dress has floral appliqués and a black leather waist band.

Art deco earrings and black crisscross Giuseppe Zanotti heels accessorized her look.

Ginnifer showcased a new, darker curly bob on this occasion.

How do you feel about the new do?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Alba In Lanvin - ‘Rendez Vous with Alber Elbaz’

Jessica Alba In Lanvin – ‘Rendez Vous with Alber Elbaz’

In LeAnn Rimes's Closet - Lover Mademoiselle Lace And Jersey-Crepe Dress

In LeAnn Rimes’s Closet – Lover Mademoiselle Lace And Jersey-Crepe Dress

16 Responses to Ginnifer Goodwin In Prabal Gurung – 2011 CMA Awards

1. fromchi-town November 10, 2011 at 14:34 #

I love it. Love the Prabal Gurung dress… its fabulous and she is totally working it.

• mol November 10, 2011 at 15:25 #

Agreed!

• maria November 10, 2011 at 17:03 #

i also agree. love the new hair do!

2. Stina November 10, 2011 at 14:37 #

Love the new hair! Ginnifer always works whatever she wears and this event is no different.

3. AW November 10, 2011 at 14:45 #

I don’t really care for the dress but somehow I love her in it!

I like her cropped hair much better.

4. Mary Gatto November 10, 2011 at 14:50 #

Love the hair! Apparently the only brunette at the event…

5. Alina November 10, 2011 at 14:57 #

Cute !

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 10, 2011 at 15:31 #

Love the dress, but I think Ginnifer looks a tad hippy in it. Love the hair color not the messy do.

• dee November 10, 2011 at 15:59 #

7. Nat39 November 10, 2011 at 17:39 #

Although personally not really excited about this kind of look, I think it works well.

8. Michelle November 10, 2011 at 19:21 #

I’m sorry to see she has grown out the edgy short hair; it was really cute on her, but she looks great here. I saw her on the carpet and on the show and she always exudes such a positive, upbeat, confidence, which is refreshing. Yeah, the dress is making her look a wee bit wide in the hip area but that’s the nature of a dress like this (and probably why she is posing with her hand like that; to de-emphasize it)

The shoes on the model? KILLER. Those are hot.

• gurlygurl November 11, 2011 at 02:37 #

I loved the cropped hair on her too :( I always thought she was cute but with the cropped hair she was HOT… all of a sudden she had a glint her eye and was oozing sex appeal. It’s really hard for me to go back to this cutesy look after that. Very few women can do cropped hair and those who can should stick with it… like Halle Berry. I’m just finding it hard to love this whole look :(

9. Hannah November 10, 2011 at 21:02 #

I lov ehte dress, she always picks really interesting dresses that few others would dare to wear, so I applaud her for that. Also, for some reason I assosciate a lot of prabal gurug looks when worn on the red carpet with bad shoes (bar Jennfier Lawrence who wor ehte runway shoes – Yay!) so I am glad for these shoes. I don’t really like this hair, in my opinion it does’t suit her, but I think that is just hte way it is styled.

10. mattison November 10, 2011 at 21:50 #

Love the dress and shoes, but I really miss her shorter hair. I somehow feel it would have still looked just as feminine with her old boyish crop. She works it out, though.

11. Rebecca Z November 11, 2011 at 03:49 #

Love the dress on her and I like her hair–it is still edgy, just longer. i admit I didn’t love the super short style, partly because she has such gorgeous hair. I am not wild about her super pale makeup here, but I get where she was going with it.

12. Jess2 November 11, 2011 at 04:31 #

I love her new hair, she can pull of so many different colours and styles, its awesome. The dress is great and even with it being a very bust dress she shines through. The shoes are perfect for this look, well played. She looks wonderful.