09.11.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Glamour’s 2011 Women Of The Year Awards?

Credit: INFPhoto & Getty

London's 1000 Most Influential People 2011: Fashion

London’s 1000 Most Influential People 2011: Fashion

Daisy Lowe In Jean Paul Gaultier - Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards

Daisy Lowe In Jean Paul Gaultier – Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards

15 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Glamour’s 2011 Women Of The Year Awards?

1. gurlygurl November 9, 2011 at 10:59 #

This was an incredibly hard one!

2. The Dame November 9, 2011 at 12:18 #

For the first time Im voting Emma over everyone else! I love her like a lesbian but her style is always a miss for me, except now, finally!

Lea Michelle looked good also, but I dont like her.

• Jones19 November 9, 2011 at 13:26 #

Like a lesbian lol..This is an extremely hard poll!

3. dee November 9, 2011 at 13:15 #

This was easy for me. It’s between Emma and Lea.

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 9, 2011 at 13:31 #

Emma for me. Not only sensational, but the right vibe and level of dress for this event.
    I saw a NY Post shot of J. Lo in this dress. It truly was slit to her vjj. I thought it was great in the still yesterday…not anymore.

5. Nadin November 9, 2011 at 14:11 #

@DivaDebbi : you have nothing to say against this look, Jen looks so fabulous in it. The best one of these looks.

6. Hannah November 9, 2011 at 16:21 #

Emma for me, she looks gorgeous as per usual, and as per usual it doesn’t feel like she’s done it before, which is one of the reasons I adore her. I would have voted Lea in Second and Jennifer in third, but had she posed idfferently she would have gotten first place.

7. Alina November 9, 2011 at 17:05 #

Kerry.

8. Nat39 November 9, 2011 at 17:43 #

Lea Michele for me – such a pleasant surpise, so pretty. Emma Stone had the most winning potential with that look but the fit let her down – too big for her.

9. Megan November 9, 2011 at 17:56 #

Jennifer Lopez!! There IS NO compotition!! Its the first time she’s wore a high thigh dress, and she’s pulled it off! Bravo to that incredable women! All her jelwery and makeup were the cherry on top!!! Simple/suttle colour that had amamzing detail to complete it! JLo – 100% winner.

10. RebelR November 9, 2011 at 21:49 #

That was Jennifer’s night! She made everyone else look plain. Especially in the video (not in pics).

11. k November 9, 2011 at 23:58 #

Had to vote for Kerry Washington – I adore a yellow dress and it was between her and Emma, but Kerry is so wow.

12. khaled November 10, 2011 at 07:26 #

Emma Stone in Lanvin I’m surprised that is tokeing high score……. it’s nice dress but not glamor it look like something u will war-it @ peach party so it’s far away from red carpet or if u have reception in said door…… and from the the top it look like it’s to big that belong to some els
    how advice her in this dress did not do any fever for her sorry sometimes we do mistake

13. khaled November 10, 2011 at 07:33 #

i think the rest look fantastic i can’t complain but i think there is 2 of them they did a good job
    1-Jennifer Lopez in Atelier Versace what i can say she know what she’s doing she is the one :-)
    2-Kerry Washington in Marchesa i like it i know some one can say it’s not that new cut but remember it’s fantastic dress for red carpet and it fit her in glamor way no question in that

14. Sarah November 12, 2011 at 20:43 #

JENNIFER LOPEZ of course!!! She’s flawless on that dress!!!