Fan Bingbing In Versace for H&M – Rebecca Fashion Show

Two days ago, Fan Bingbing attended the Rebecca Fashion show in Beijing, China.

The Asian actress was one of the first to wear a look from the Versace for H&M collection.

Those of you bored of the Fan/Elie Saab connection will be pleased that she shows a lot more of her quirky personality with this floral dress.

Whilst donning one of her many wigs, she teamed the look with jolly green tights and Versace Spring 2010 pumps.

Bold red lips completed her look.

Would you like to see more quirky looks from Fan, or do you prefer her more princess-like?

Credit: Getty

Amber Le Bon In Peter Pilotto - Peter Pilotto Dinner Hosted by M.A.C.

Amber Le Bon In Peter Pilotto – Peter Pilotto Dinner Hosted by M.A.C.

Sienna Miller In Twenty8Twelve - 2011 Annual International Medical Corps Awards

Sienna Miller In Twenty8Twelve – 2011 Annual International Medical Corps Awards

43 Responses to Fan Bingbing In Versace for H&M – Rebecca Fashion Show

1. Anabella November 9, 2011 at 15:04 #

ugly

i prefer her in elie saab

2. Simon November 9, 2011 at 15:05 #

this is a lot more fun, fan + elie saab is boring and she wears too MUCH Elie Saab, i dont have pleasure to see her wearing those amazing gowns anymore…

3. robbie November 9, 2011 at 15:21 #

haha, oh god is she auditioning to join a circus? she is very pretty but this is HIDEOUS!

4. Anna November 9, 2011 at 15:27 #

stylist work = personality?

Idk…

5. Moxie November 9, 2011 at 15:32 #

I love her quirky looks and her princess looks. I especially love how she mixes things up and is never boring.

6. Hannah November 9, 2011 at 15:52 #

I want somethig in between. As I have said many times before, the dragon dress was her best one, itwas interesting, as you put it quirky, but still elegant and not hard on the eyes. This look is downright hideous. Noone could pull this off, it is absolutely tragic and mst definitely my personal worst dressed look of this year that I can remember if not of any year that /I hae followed this site, Courntey love in marchesa possibly included.

• dee November 9, 2011 at 18:46 #

• Sue Jin November 10, 2011 at 05:26 #

++++
        I agree.. something in between. shes always either or.
        its kind of frustrating.

7. Rebecca Z November 9, 2011 at 15:54 #

Frankly, I find this a little scary. The dress is adorable, the wig not so much and I don’t like the shoes at all. I really wonder who this woman is–is there anyone real in there,or is it just one pose after another?

• Mick November 9, 2011 at 16:34 #

Agreed. Her version of the dress is nice (the runway look not so much), but tights, wig and shoes are hideous.
      I’m quite bored by her ‘princess’ looks, but I’ll choose them anytime over this.
      I’m not sure she can pull off any type of look, but simply that she’ll wear anything that comes her way, just like you said, “one pose after another”.

8. Joy November 9, 2011 at 16:00 #

She is so great! I love this fun look for her. I don’t think you can really wear this getup without being fun. This just shows how vastly different her looks can be. Which she always pulls off. Fan Rocks!

9. Elaine2 November 9, 2011 at 16:04 #

I like this look – very fun and lively! The green tights were a bit of a shock, but I think they are great. She certainly knows how to pull it off.

10. maria November 9, 2011 at 16:13 #

i like both, but when she does quirky she has to be careful not to be too costumey.

Case in point: i would have preferred this look without the wig, with maybe a ponytail but definitely her natural hair. This takes it too far for me.
    I do love the outfit and i actually like the tights.

• Jen November 9, 2011 at 16:34 #

+1 I really like the outfit but don’t get the wig. At the same time, she went for it and she’s having fun. and I like it.

• MG November 10, 2011 at 02:40 #

rebecca is a wig brand, so it makes sense for her to wear that wig

11. fromchi-town November 9, 2011 at 16:20 #

I don’t like this.

12. Christine November 9, 2011 at 16:27 #

Princess Bingbing for me. I think would have liked the dress WITHOUT the hideous wig and tights and preferably with a lighter pair of shoes.

13. Vidhya November 9, 2011 at 16:43 #

im sad that i like non of these versace looks.. been waiting for months.. its not as disgraceful as missoni for target but it seems very much circus type barring a few great pieces

14. Mol November 9, 2011 at 17:09 #

I like quirky but not so much this, especially the tights.

15. olivia November 9, 2011 at 17:12 #

she should stay at the gowns, just not only elie saab. this look is hideous, the wig and the make up is something horrible, and i don’t think she has the personality to pull off this look

16. Nat39 November 9, 2011 at 17:18 #

This looks very costumey and clownish with those awful green tights and the wig. I wouldn`t mind a quirky look for Fan if it`s done right. Do love her pretty and elegant looks.

17. TeaAtTwo November 9, 2011 at 17:38 #

At first I hated the addition of the green tights but now I love it, she totally pulls this quirky style as well as her usual princess look. Just as with Lady Gaga alternating between wacky and more conventional looks keeps everyone on their toes and appreciate each great look,

18. Armaghan November 9, 2011 at 17:46 #

Ridiculous.

19. Alina November 9, 2011 at 17:49 #

The princess-like looks are her thing. When she wears this type of looks, she tends to be too costumey.

20. Carolina November 9, 2011 at 18:26 #

She looks ridiculous.

21. Jess November 9, 2011 at 19:22 #

I kinda love it, so quirky… and I love the wig! Bingbing loves the drama, whether its epic Princess in Saab or this mad colour combo in Versace.

22. charlotte November 9, 2011 at 19:35 #

actually i enjoyed the most fan’s version of man. do check out the pot of her new mini film called unfollow, and you’ll get why she’s much more than just super pretty.

23. charlotte November 9, 2011 at 19:36 #

i mean the post. sorry for that missing s.

24. Manel November 9, 2011 at 19:40 #

The event is called Rebecca Wigs fashion show that’s explain the wig.

25. mochababe73 November 9, 2011 at 20:40 #

I am such a girly-girl that I love the Princess Fan best. But that’s fine for the red carpet. For less formal events, I like seeing her step out of the box.

26. argentina November 9, 2011 at 22:59 #

She looks ridiculous

27. gurlygurl November 9, 2011 at 23:55 #

WOW.. I’ve never seen her like this. I don’t know how to feel about it. It’s a little “costumey” with the wig but I see there was a purpose behind that. I think her body looks great and she looks quite confident and like she’s having fun so that makes it hard to hate this look. I wonder what she’ll do next…

28. Ana November 10, 2011 at 01:14 #

Fan looks dang good whether its quirky or princess-like. Do you agree with me??

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2011 at 06:00 #

I agree

• eva December 14, 2011 at 14:22 #

haah can’t agree more

29. Carolina November 10, 2011 at 03:01 #

I love this look – a total surprise for me! It certainly makes you pay attention, doesn’t it?

30. Jess2 November 10, 2011 at 03:36 #

I really don’t like the addition of the green tights here and the shoes are a bit much as well. I think it is great that she is branching out from her usual look but because the Versace for H&M collection is so bold and full on the rest of the look needs to be kept simple.

31. Dani November 10, 2011 at 04:07 #

This is the look of a gypsy! It is AWFUL! Fan NEEDS Elie Saab! He is electrifying NOT horrifying!

32. mandy November 10, 2011 at 05:48 #

Is she trying to look like those paper dolls that Chinese people burn as offering to the dead? She looks ridiculous. Somebody please put her back in those Saab dresses!

33. Parvati November 10, 2011 at 13:28 #

I definitely prefer her in Elie Saab to this look, which is just ugly.

34. Kathy November 11, 2011 at 16:19 #

princess Bingbing COME BACK pleeease!!
    burn these green thights!!!

35. Shaina November 11, 2011 at 17:35 #

She looks great. I love seeing her personality through her clothes. My question is, though, how did she fit all of her hair into this wig?