Daisy Lowe In Jean Paul Gaultier – Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards

Daisy Lowe attended Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards in London this week.

The British model opted for a sexy goth look.

She donned a Jean Paul Gaultier tuxedo dress with a cutaway front and satin lapels.

The dress revealed that she was wearing the celebritys’ favourite, the YSL Tribtoo pumps.

A Lulu Guinness Black Cherry Perspex lips clutch provided a pop of colour and complemented her actual lip shade.

Heavily kohl-rimmed eyes and a side-sweeping ponytail completed her look.

You can purchase Daisy’s Lulu Guinness Black Cherry Perspex lips clutch LuluGuinness.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Glamour’s 2011 Women Of The Year Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Glamour’s 2011 Women Of The Year Awards?

Amber Heard In Salvatore Ferragamo - ITV Studios

Amber Heard In Salvatore Ferragamo – ITV Studios

15 Responses to Daisy Lowe In Jean Paul Gaultier – Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards

1. Tatiloni November 9, 2011 at 10:09 #

She looks HORRIBLE!

2. Jess2 November 9, 2011 at 10:30 #

I really love the dress and shoes and the clutch is so cute. Daisy knows how to rock the goth look and I like the pop of colour she chose. I think it is a bit too short in the front. A few more inches would have been more tasteful i think

• Jess2 November 9, 2011 at 10:32 #

oh and her hair looks a bit ratty. I’m not loving the overall look but I like the pieces individually

3. gurlygurl November 9, 2011 at 10:58 #

I don’t really see this as a dress… even on the runway the model is wearing something underneath. This would have worked for me if she paired it with some beautiful shorts or a mini skirt just to add some length in the front. The whole look misses “sexy” and borders on trashy for me. I would have given her a red lip or pulled back on the khol eyes with the lip color she’s wearing. I do love the dress / coat and adorable purse I just feel the whole thing looks a bit cheap and halloween in this instance. I would love to see that dress on someone else who can class the whole thing up.

• robbie November 9, 2011 at 11:53 #

completely agree. although at first i thought it was gaga then saw the name.

daisy doesnt bring any life to this look at all. would love to see it on someone like dita who could add some glamour to it.

• gurlygurl November 10, 2011 at 00:03 #

I was trying to think of who could pull this dress off… I didn’t even think of Dita but you’re right… add some length to the front and she would make it sizzle!!

4. Jen November 9, 2011 at 12:29 #

I want mullet dresses to die a slow and painful death. Of course, this is a mullet coat worn as a dress .. but it still applies. Why do these girls hate pants? I don’t understand.

• Jones19 November 9, 2011 at 13:26 #

Yes the mullet dress needs to die.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 9, 2011 at 13:26 #

+1 Lol! Awful.

• maria November 9, 2011 at 15:55 #

same here. I don’t like long in the back, short in the front.

seldomly works for hair or dresses.

• justme November 9, 2011 at 21:28 #

lol seriously, mullet dresses are the work of the devil. Nothing with word mullet in it looks good tbh.

5. Carolina November 9, 2011 at 12:43 #

What’s goth on the runway is run-of-the-mill on Daisy – it is that lace-detailed skirt that adds interest, removing this from a sort of dark mullet concept. With so much leg showing, the drama is completely gone.

6. dee November 9, 2011 at 13:22 #

Too short.

7. Hannah November 9, 2011 at 16:17 #

God I forgot about triboo’s since the atwood maniac’s came about, esentially the tribtoo 2.0.

8. Alina November 9, 2011 at 17:00 #