09.11.11

Behind The Seams: The Row

icon
icon

Despite not being a huge fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s style, I have to say I was very interested to hear the design duo talk about design icons, personal style and the perfect-fit tee that started it all.

Check out the video above.

Taylor Swift In Emilio Pucci - 59th Annual BMI Awards

Taylor Swift In Emilio Pucci – 59th Annual BMI Awards

Sienna Miller In Twenty8Twelve - 2011 Annual International Medical Corps Awards

Sienna Miller In Twenty8Twelve – 2011 Annual International Medical Corps Awards

12 Responses to Behind The Seams: The Row

1. robbie November 9, 2011 at 19:24 #

they are pretty, but hearing them speak makes me want to fall asleep.

• mm November 9, 2011 at 20:32 #

I SO agree. I cant believe these two girls are the same ones I watch as a kid on TV. They were so fun and perky. Definetly good actresses because their real personalities are very understated. Interesting to learn more about their brand.

2. marie November 9, 2011 at 20:06 #

at least, they’re one of the few celebrities who have earned their designer “cred”..their lines are really amazing and it’s pretty much obvious that they’ve put a lot of thought into it..

3. jen November 9, 2011 at 20:18 #

so what did u think, fc :)?

• Fashion Critic November 9, 2011 at 20:24 #

still overpriced for what it is

• goldfish November 10, 2011 at 05:25 #

well aren’t most designer brands overpriced? even in their simplest of things

4. Christine November 9, 2011 at 20:25 #

They are both very well spoken and charming. I miss drama and colour from their designs, so not for me (I mean that as what I admire rather than what I wear as I can’t afford to wear what I admire).

5. Ade November 9, 2011 at 20:53 #

Their voice is something else. I don’t know what it is,

6. Eloquence08 November 9, 2011 at 21:25 #

I love their collections even though they are ridiculously priced. At least their E&J line is somewhat affordable.

7. Ade November 9, 2011 at 23:36 #

Their voice makes me want to peel my skin off, it’s so grating. While it does sound like they know what they are talking about, their stuff are Way overpriced.

8. NooG November 10, 2011 at 03:50 #

Watching them garnered extra respect for them. :)

• Natalie November 10, 2011 at 10:37 #

the book that they wrote— i initially thought it was going to be some frivolous coffee table book, but it’s a really in depth interview/compilation of all their greatest inspirations, which include architects, designers, fashion icons, interior designers, artists and musicians, which was really very interesting so I have a lot of respect in what they do since you can tell the effort they put in.