Freida Pinto In Nina Ricci – ‘Immortals’ Premiere After-Party

At the after party for the LA premiere for ‘Immortals’, Freida Pinto did a quick change into something more comfortable and colourful.

The Indian beauty wore a Nina Ricci Resort 2012 dress.

Her flirty orange dress had a beautiful embroidered detail on the bodice and a chiffon ruffle cascading from the hip down to the hem of her skirt.

She kept the same braided hairstyle and Chopard bracelet from the red carpet event, but donned a gorgeous pair of blush-coloured embellished strappy sandals.

Isabel Lucas didn’t change out of her Roksanda Ilincic gown.

The tragic thing is that the gown became even less presentable as the night wore on.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Hudson In Osman & RVN - Out In New York City

Kate Hudson In Osman & RVN – Out In New York City

Daisy Lowe In Jean Paul Gaultier - Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards

Daisy Lowe In Jean Paul Gaultier – Harper’s Bazaar Women Of The Year Awards

20 Responses to Freida Pinto In Nina Ricci – ‘Immortals’ Premiere After-Party

1. Jacqu November 8, 2011 at 15:38 #

She looks amazing! I love the shoes how the dress was tailored to fit her and I really want to create her hairstyle on myself and here’s to hoping I can pull it off. ;)

2. dee November 8, 2011 at 15:39 #

Love the sandals, hate the dress.

3. maria November 8, 2011 at 15:40 #

nope. great colour, but not a good fit for her. Bummer because she looked AMAZING in her red carpet gown.

I have no words for the wrinkled mess standing next to her. For shame!

4. sweetjess98 November 8, 2011 at 15:48 #

i L-O-V-E freida’s shoes!

5. Laura November 8, 2011 at 15:50 #

Cute and a good color for her, but the straps in the first picture look off.

6. Alina November 8, 2011 at 16:06 #

Gorgeous colour for her.

7. Nat39 November 8, 2011 at 17:12 #

The dress isn`t quite working on Freida – awkward fit and a bit too girly for her esp. with this hairstyle.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 8, 2011 at 17:33 #

+1.
      Though I love her in color, this is not working for me. The dress next to her looks like an old nightgown from a Salvation Army bin. Tragic.

8. justme November 8, 2011 at 17:22 #

Cute dress, I like it better loose like on the model but I’m nitpicking. Gorgeous sandals btw.

I think Isabel took a nap with her dress on before this pic lol.

9. anne November 8, 2011 at 17:41 #

I love that we get to see more Freida on the red carpet. She looks great as always. It’s a shame about Isabel’s dress. People should learn already that satin will crease easily and it will get worse as the night goes on. Just today i saw a picture of Jennifer Garner in a satin dress, having the same problem.

10. Hannah November 8, 2011 at 18:26 #

The fit is awful, it looks so cheap on her. The shoes, though, I ADORE. They are teh Tabitha Simmons ‘Evita’ Sandals, and are divine. There is also a black version (I prefer the champagne hue) which I believe are called the ‘Chandelier’ sandals. It’s a shame she ruined them with the dress.

11. Anna November 8, 2011 at 18:50 #

its look like “look for me, i’m wear design clothes”
    boring

12. Regina November 8, 2011 at 21:09 #

The model in that picture is actually scary.

13. Liz November 8, 2011 at 21:16 #

Freida looks amazing in that color!

14. TeaAtTwo November 8, 2011 at 21:57 #

She looks nice but she should have been charitable and lent it to Isabel.

15. Jess November 8, 2011 at 23:24 #

gorgeous dress, what a stunning colour on her….and those shoes are the cherry on top (or rather bottom)

16. Jess2 November 8, 2011 at 23:41 #

I love this on Freida, the pop of colour is to die for and I love the shoes too. She is pulling out all the stops at this event :) I can’t stand what Isabel is wearing it looks awful with all the creases, and serisouly she has not changed a bit since her Home and Away days (which I can’t stand) so the lack of style evolution is disappointing.

17. gurlygurl November 9, 2011 at 01:15 #

Wonderful shoes and brilliant color on Freida but the fit is doing nothing for her figure. Just goes to show how important fit and cut is as her Berardi gown made her body look completely different. This dress should be cute but it looks untidy and ill fitting. Then again, I don’t like it on the model either… I love the jewelled neckline but something about the fabric or cut looks cheap.

18. noo November 9, 2011 at 07:11 #

i love it! the color is gorgeous and i think the tailoring suits her. also these shoes are great :D

19. Kaz November 9, 2011 at 10:50 #