Hayden Panettiere In Tibi – 2011 MTV European Music Awards

Hayden Panettiere joined her fellow American stars Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez on the red carpet at the 2011 MTV European Music Awards on Sunday in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

The actress wore a Tibi Rococo cap sleeve dress from the Fall 2011 collection.

Her black and white Rococo printed cap-sleeve dress was teamed with Christian Louboutin black satin knot detailed platform pumps.

Silver statement earrings and a matching clutch accessorized her look.

This is quite a typical look for Hayden, short with no surprises.

Unlike Evan Rachel Wood, Hayden often struggles to come up with new and interesting ways to style her cropped hairdo.

On this occasion she opted for a curly perm.

Credit: Getty

15 thoughts on “Hayden Panettiere In Tibi – 2011 MTV European Music Awards

1. AW

She’s very pretty and I don’t mind this outfit at all. I think the hair is cute and I love that it’s not so typically Hollywood i.e. cruddy extensions, fried blonde or ombre

2. Lexie

I don’t know why but her hair actually creeps me out. Something about it just sends a shiver down my spine..

3. Jacqu

Her hair is off… but recalling her as a kid in Remember the Titans, it’s probably her natural hair (maybe). I’d want a different neckline on this dress. I know she’s tiny, and there’s nothing wrong with that or the need to mask it with heels and such, but this dress doesn’t complement her physique that well

4. Eloquence08

That’s her natural hair texture and I actually kind of like it. The dress is adorable in an adult way.

5. Parvati

Sorry, but I hate this look. I don’t find the dress and the shoes interesting at all and I hate the hair. It looks really weird.

6. Nat39

Perfect dress for her. The hair is very distracting and doesn`t work with the overall look, the silver statement earrings feel excessive (no need for them).