04.11.11

Victoria Beckham’s Exclusive Capsule Collection For Net-A-Porter

Net-A-Porter.com have launch of an exclusive Victoria Beckham capsule collection.

Classic styles from the Spring 2011 and Fall 2011 collections have been created in deep jewel hues especially for Net-A-Porter.

The sharply tailored collection that Victoria herself describes as chic, timeless and elegant, is a true embodiment of the sophisticated modern woman.

Style’s are selling out fast, so get your hands on this collection now.

Shop Victoria Beckham’s capsule collection at
Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Style.com

Michael Michele In Alberta Ferretti - L’Oréal Paris Legends Gala

Michael Michele In Alberta Ferretti – L’Oréal Paris Legends Gala

Kirsten Dunst In Miu Miu - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Kirsten Dunst In Miu Miu – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

7 Responses to Victoria Beckham’s Exclusive Capsule Collection For Net-A-Porter

1. Ade November 4, 2011 at 18:42 #

I always thought the VB collection selling out in seconds was slightly exaggerated until my sister tried purchasing one of here dresses but before she could get her credit card, it was sold out.

• Elle November 4, 2011 at 20:54 #

Wow, how crazy! Her clothes aren’t inexpensive either. Although, this collection would fit right into my closet haha. Jewel tones are my best colors according to my color palette :).

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 4, 2011 at 22:39 #

I love dresses…when they are good, there is no better way to pull off brainless chic. I remember reading that she produced a secondary collection a few months back. I hope she finds a way to marry softer price points with decent quality. It would be a huge win-win for her and us :).

3. Lancel November 5, 2011 at 10:30 #

Her collection is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. She is so rich and she still wants to make money from clothes.

• Ade November 5, 2011 at 18:24 #

I know right, why can’t she be like the other designers who give their clothes away for free.

• Lancel November 6, 2011 at 10:31 #

Yes exactly, a designer either gives his clothes for free or sell them for thousand dollars. It is only one way or an other.

4. V November 6, 2011 at 16:30 #

^That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Why not just walk into Prada, take a garment and walk out of there without paying? “Give their clothes away for free?” -> No free lunch, sweetheart.