Kirsten Dunst In Miu Miu – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Following her appearance on Good Morning America, Kirsten Dunst made another guest appearance on ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’ yesterday.

The ‘Melancholia’ actress donned the cutest Miu Miu dress I think I’ve ever seen worn by a celebrity.

Had it been 10ins longer, it would be perfect for Betty Draper.

Her ultra short blue and white gingham taffeta silk belted dress from the Resort 2012 collection was paired with white pumps.

Kirsten wore her hair up in a simple bun on this occasion and swapped her coral lip colour from her GMA appearance to red.

What is it with celebs and white pumps lately?

Are they not getting my memos?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2014 Critics' Choice Movie Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2014 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards?

Lea Michele In Versus - Christian Louboutin's Book Launch Party

Lea Michele In Versus – Christian Louboutin’s Book Launch Party

39 Responses to Kirsten Dunst In Miu Miu – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

1. Emmeline November 4, 2011 at 17:58 #

She looked so beautiful and sophisticated yesterday on GMA that this is a total disappointment. It looks like she’s wearing a tablecloth. I hate the shoes and I’m really not crazy about her hair.

2. TeaAtTwo November 4, 2011 at 18:00 #

I like this but I would have LOVED this had it been 10ins longer.

3. Ro November 4, 2011 at 18:00 #

Lol, I think they missed your memo, but Kirsten looks adorable. I love the hairstyle and the red lips as well. I do wish there was a different belt though.

4. Marvel November 4, 2011 at 18:02 #

Oh hush FC, I like white pumps (j/k)

She looks great but I loved the Chloe look more. I do hope she gets her Oscar nomination for her career but more importantly for the fashion of Awards Season

5. Taylor November 4, 2011 at 18:04 #

This is so cute you just have to overlook the white shoes…I really like this look

6. lee November 4, 2011 at 18:05 #

with that lip color, red pumps would have sealed the deal for this look. too bad.

7. alex November 4, 2011 at 18:07 #

I don’t even mind the white pumps on this occasion! bdotw contender i think, either with this or the Good Morning, America look.

• maria November 4, 2011 at 18:24 #

i agree. This look is so CUTE!

• Alina November 4, 2011 at 18:35 #

Ditto.

• Jess2 November 5, 2011 at 06:31 #

I agree too! So cute, I love it and the length doesn’t bother me at all. BDOTW contender for sure

8. T November 4, 2011 at 18:10 #

Ok seriously, time to get over the white pumps hang-up, FC………

This is adorable.

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2011 at 18:22 #

It think it’s very clear from the text that the white pumps comment was and is suppose to be light-hearted.

You took the comment way too seriously.

Other readers got the humour.

• jacqu November 5, 2011 at 14:24 #

I kinda thought that the “get over” comment was made in jest. But who knows with the internet. Messages get misconstrued all the time.

• Jen November 5, 2011 at 19:15 #

Yeah, I also think it was supposed to be light-hearted, same as with FC’s original comment.

9. fromchi-town November 4, 2011 at 18:20 #

I think she looks totally cute and I don’t mind the white shoes either.

10. LizLemooooon November 4, 2011 at 18:22 #

This is sooo cute! I love thebun and her smile and even her shoes don’t bother me too much. Very cute.

11. AW November 4, 2011 at 18:40 #

I’ve never seen her look more sexy and interesting. Never

This is a win

• Mol November 4, 2011 at 19:08 #

Agree completely – happened to catch this on tv, she looked adorable and loved her whole attitude, just wished Jimmy Fallon would have talked less, he kept interrupting her….

12. Parvati November 4, 2011 at 18:50 #

This is a cute look and I actually like the white pumps, but I wish the dress was a bit longer. It looks way too short.

• Nat39 November 4, 2011 at 23:00 #

This is my biggest complaint here – the dress is way way too SHORT. Don`t mind the white pumps in this case.
      Personally, I`m a bit surprised that this made BDOTW list. It`s cute but not good enough, in my opinion.

13. Mary Gatto November 4, 2011 at 19:30 #

“Are they not getting my memos?”
    LOL, FC! I didn’t like white pumps either, but they are starting to grow on me, since I’ve been seeing them here more often. Kirsten’s pumps are not so heavy, I think they’re ok with this dress. And, OMG, I could only wish I had those legs to pull a short dress like this one off!

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2011 at 19:54 #

Hate to admit it, but they are starting to grow on me too ;)

• mattison November 4, 2011 at 20:13 #

…just wait until white pumps become the new black/nude-pumps-worn-with-everything! :)

But, really, she’s on a roll. Good for her!

14. Elaine2 November 4, 2011 at 19:53 #

I like this dress! I think it would look great with a wider belt, tights and booties. Miu Miu’s collection is great, some of her dresses have a 1940s flare that I love. You’re right though, FC, this dress does have the Betty Draper look — and I like it!

15. Elle November 4, 2011 at 20:50 #

Can we say fabulous again?! Kirsten is on a roll. Ok, I am coveting her style from afar. 0_0! She looks great. She’s simple, yet unique, yet quirky and cute. I think her white pumps wash out the outfit some, but she still looks cute as a button. Anybody else think she looks more womanly and sophisticated at the same time? A win for Kirsten. You go girl!

16. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 4, 2011 at 22:35 #

Shoot me! Im deeply in the minority…I think she looks like she is off to see the Wizard.

17. june November 5, 2011 at 02:04 #

the white pumps in this instance work perfectly. i’m in love with everything kirsten’s been wearing, especially all her street wear stuff as well

18. allieh November 5, 2011 at 05:52 #

She looks amazing. And the shoes are delicate enough and go with the dress well. Kirsten has had amazing style for ages, her Spiderman 2 press tour looks are still some of my all time favorites. All that phoebe philo era Chloe! So happy to see Kirsten having this awesome comeback – so deserved!

19. bee7 November 5, 2011 at 05:53 #

very cute. but i would have preferred to see this dress on someone younger, like hailee steinfeld

20. Rosalie November 5, 2011 at 07:31 #

So cute!
    loving her white pumps

21. yourockmyworld November 5, 2011 at 13:33 #

The dress looks good on her but i LOVE her bun and her smile =)

22. Muhammad Awais November 5, 2011 at 14:13 #

lovely.!

23. Joy November 5, 2011 at 16:22 #

I so wish she wasn’t against a blue backdrop. I love this dress but wish it was just a tad bit longer. She is one of my favs. Somehow she mixes quirky with feminine and lady like.

FC, you know they read your site so they totally should have gotten the memo. :) Anyway, everyone knows white shoes are horrid.

24. Fashion November 5, 2011 at 16:31 #

The thing is, they don’t care about your memos

• Fashion Critic November 6, 2011 at 09:45 #

lol…you are humorless. I feel sorry for you.

Your comment to belittle me, yet you are coming to this site to read my comments.

Ironic don’t you think?

• Fashion November 8, 2011 at 17:33 #

Also ironic is the fact that you say lol and then call me humorless. I love your site, I come on every day and I think it is great, but I feel like some of your comments are unnecessary.

• Fashion Critic November 8, 2011 at 17:55 #

Me saying “Are they not getting my memos?” was a joke. Everyone got it but you.

To reply, “The thing is, they don’t care about your memos”, was deliberately snarky.

I will continue to write what I want when I want. I don’t think you should be trying to dictate what I should and should not be writing.

25. gurlygurl November 6, 2011 at 01:03 #

It’s very “Doris Day gets sexy” but I still kinda like it. Not a fan of white pumps but I’ll let it slide this once… Would have loved it if the dress had just a little more length to it but she does have amazing legs.

26. roxana November 7, 2011 at 06:46 #

i love the new kirsten dunst!