Kristen Stewart was joined by her Twilight co-stars, Robert Pattinson (in Armani) and Taylor Lautner, for the Hand and Foot Print Ceremony at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood this afternoon.

The actress wore a Marios Schwab Spring 2012 dress, which is our second look from this collection to hit the red carpet.

Her nude halter dress with a Swarovski crystal net overlay and patent leather detailing was paired with what looks like checkered Keds.

I was shocked at first, but the sneakers are clearly for the footprint part of the ceremony.

This is a very typical look for KStew, short with an edge. I’m not at all surprised that she shortened and lined the dress.

Her longer-than-usual brunette hair was swept to one side and she opted for minimal makeup.

She looked to be having a lot of fun at this event. Her best accessory was that gorgeous smile.

Kristen arrived wearing black Brian Atwood ‘Marcella’ velvet pumps with a pin heel.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Emma Stone's Closet - Rag & Bone Amelot Crepe Dress

In Emma Stone’s Closet – Rag & Bone Amelot Crepe Dress

In Jennifer Lopez's Closet - Rachel Zoe Cameron Tuxedo Dress

In Jennifer Lopez’s Closet – Rachel Zoe Cameron Tuxedo Dress

43 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Marios Schwab – Hand And Footprint Ceremony At Grauman’s Chinese Theatre

1. maria November 3, 2011 at 19:31 #

love the dress and the pumps.

but the hair (probably extensions for Snowwhite) looks horribly unkempt. As bad as Blake’s.

• Jones19 November 3, 2011 at 19:40 #

I agree. The extensions look really ratty but I love the dress and pumps. RPattz looks delicious yum.

• Erika November 3, 2011 at 20:53 #

Yes! That greasy mess looks like Alexa Chung’s dream hair. Such a shame, the dress is actually quite nice.

2. lina November 3, 2011 at 19:36 #

I love when she smiles, she looked so happy in this event, not crazy by the outfit tho.

3. Emily November 3, 2011 at 19:41 #

FC I totally agree with you in that gorgeous smile sentence. OK KStew’s dresses have almost always the same cut and showing her legs but she is so beautiful , and I just love what she wears. And I also like her ‘I don’t care’ attitude.

4. Nikki November 3, 2011 at 19:47 #

If I had legs like hers, I would definitely showcase them too all the time.

• Julie November 3, 2011 at 22:00 #

But when you know you’re going to be kneeling down?

5. Nat39 November 3, 2011 at 19:47 #

Adorable dress on her, suits her so well with those modifications. Hate the sneakers but forgive them if it was for the ceremony but I can`t forgive the plain high-heeled pumps as the look requires an edgier shoe so obviously. Don`t mind the hair at all.

6. Susan November 3, 2011 at 19:47 #

She looks beautiful.

7. MC November 3, 2011 at 19:50 #

The checkered shoes are Vans, originally worn by skateboarders. You are probably too young to remember Sean Penn in Fast Times at Ridgemont High? He wore them and they are popular again now.

8. Lulla November 3, 2011 at 19:52 #

Her hair is a mess.

• Julie November 3, 2011 at 21:56 #

But that’s nothing new. Also, why on earth wear such a short dress when you know you’re going to be kneeling down? Pants or a cute shorts suit like Amanda Seyfried wore recently would be better. If anything, a longer dress would be more classy.

• Liz November 4, 2011 at 01:41 #

Agreed. Her looks dirty. Not cute.
      The dress was ruined. It shouldn’t have been shortened. Plus, I would have loved to have seen it on someone with more class. Kristen kind of wore like it was a t-shirt dress or something.

• Alina November 4, 2011 at 13:15 #

I agree.

9. Emmeline November 3, 2011 at 19:57 #

The day she doesn’t hack off half the skirt from the runway dress is the day I die of shock. We get it, your legs are long and skinny.

10. Tah November 3, 2011 at 20:12 #

She wore black Puma sport shoes for the interviews. It looked absolutely horrendous and there is no excuse for that. It was after the footprints and she didn’t even have to say while she was interviewed.

I would call that one of the worst things I have seen this year.

11. molly November 3, 2011 at 20:55 #

This a whole lot of awful. Lets start with the dress: bad color, wayyy to short, and unflattering. Her hair is greasy and it doesnt look like she has showered in a week. Her hair is also too long and dark, especially considering the color of the dress and the fact that she is so pale. As usual, she looks awful. It would be nice if she just put in a little effort.

12. justme November 3, 2011 at 21:00 #

I would have lost my mind if she actually showed up with those dirty ass Vans at the event. Thankfully, she didn’t lol.
    Someone should tell her that fake hair still needs care. Her extensions are looking terrible.

• Miriam November 3, 2011 at 22:43 #

If you look at the close-up, her Vans were brand new. On the other-hand Taylor shoes were absolutely hideous. It looked like that he wore them on fields.

• Lulla November 4, 2011 at 12:30 #

She must have gotten a new pair because those look like the same ones she changed into during the MtvMAs this year.

13. anna November 3, 2011 at 21:36 #

she looks sexy with those heels! they made their point!

14. Elle November 3, 2011 at 21:41 #

I wish there was a better shot of her full on from the front with the black pumps. I think the outfit is just fine and she would have looked great if her hair was better managed.

I expect her to wear a mini-dress now EACH and EVERY TIME . But I understand she is not a huge fan of fashion, only chucks, converses, skinny jeans, and hooded sweatshirts.

15. Amanda November 3, 2011 at 21:46 #

Agreed her smile is Luminous! I am a big fan of Kristen’s young and fresh style!!

16. vicky November 3, 2011 at 21:54 #

I saw the live show of this event and she looked way better “in motion”. They all seemed to enjoy the moment and laughed through it all. Too bad the sun was in their face all the time because they couldn’t stop squinting their eyes..

I like the fact that she changed to Vans before doing the footprint as she isn’t a highheeled girl in private life..

And kudos to her for managing to sit down on her knees in that supershort dress without doing a P.Hilton/B.Spears!

• T from Sydney November 3, 2011 at 22:47 #

i like the fact she doesn’t follow all the other young girls. she doesn’t put that pressure on her self. i love that about her
      but i hope she takes the extension out for the premiere. she can always put them back in if she has to film again.

a smile is a girls best accessory

• Anne November 3, 2011 at 23:45 #

She actually didn’t manage it at all. You can see her underwear and I am very sorry but if Blake Lively wore as much ultra short dresses as Kristen she would be bash to no end anywhere. The length was not appropriate esp for the occasion and her stylist must sop shopping off all her dresses.

• Julie November 4, 2011 at 00:34 #

I agree, Anne. Her stylist seems to be hellbent on putting her in dresses that are ridiculously too short. Can’t Kristen put her foot down on these dresses? If it was any other celeb, people would be calling her skanky.

• Nikki November 4, 2011 at 01:33 #

Because Blake Lively would wear a dress this short AND with a plunging neckline / backless and push her boobs out.

• Liz November 4, 2011 at 01:45 #

I agree. The mini dresses are just past repetitive at this point. I’m assuming she does it to appear taller, because she has a short torso and long legs, but it would be nice to see her change it up and wear something that stops just above the knee at least once.

• Lulla November 4, 2011 at 02:31 #

I totally agree, Annie. She just did a taping of Leno tonight and you can see she’s wearing black shorts underneath her dress, which was also shortened. I guess she didn’t want to risk showing her underwear this time.

• maryam November 4, 2011 at 03:08 #

where?

17. Rebecca Z November 4, 2011 at 01:27 #

Have to say I think she looks pretty hot.

18. gurlygurl November 4, 2011 at 01:59 #

This is one of the few times I actually thought she looked nice… maybe it’s the shock of actually seeing her smile. Granted the dress is very short it works for her.

19. wingy November 4, 2011 at 03:03 #

she is looking pretty but her hair could be better is combed

20. maryam November 4, 2011 at 03:07 #

you tagged kimberly instead of kristen

• Fashion Critic November 4, 2011 at 11:58 #

thanks..that’s the second time I’ve done that :)

21. Vidhya November 4, 2011 at 04:40 #

i love the photo with her two men cheering her on.. such a picture perfect shot.. the sneakers r more her than the louboutins.. the dress is beautiful..

22. Emi November 4, 2011 at 08:49 #

We all know that she only wears jeans or minidresses, but I think that the shortened version ruins the beauty of the dress, making it less edgy. So, I don’t like it. Plus, her hair is awful.

23. Annel November 4, 2011 at 09:39 #

Hah, she’s not slutty! She looks great and happy.

24. Jess2 November 4, 2011 at 12:11 #

I don’t think the dress looks slutty but its not something I love. what I do love is that she is smiling and looks to be having fun

25. elly November 4, 2011 at 14:04 #

Kristen Stewart look fun in this event..: )

26. HQ November 4, 2011 at 17:46 #

Maybe she was honoring the man who made the sneakers, James Van Doren, who died that same day?

27. CTgirl November 5, 2011 at 12:41 #

She definitely discovered the tipping point of when dresses are cut too short. Short is fine, until you have to wear shorts underneath for fear of showing your lady bits. At which point the garment becomes a shirt. Not pretty or edgy. Just kind of desperate.