Celebrities Love…Isabel Marant Dicker Suede Ankle Boots

Isabel Marant ‘Dicker’ ankle booties have been worn by a bevy of beauties—we’re talking Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Hilary Rhoda, Kate Bosworth and Katie Holmes.

These boots have been a complete hit because they are one part chic and one part edgy.

The suede shoes have become one of the must-have items of casual footwear for fall. But the great thing about them is that they can also be worn during the spring and summer with cutoff shorts like Katie, or a floral dress like Hilary.

The coveted Isabel Marant booties will set you back $615. That is if you can still find them in stores because most of the shops are sold out.

Fortunately, a similar and cheaper version by Steve Madden was created.

The ‘Pembrook’ booties cost only $129.

However, you may notice that the wallet-friendly design has a less pointy toe and lacks the chunky heels as well, which is what gives them that tough-chick vibe.

Credit: PacificCoastNews, Fame & Getty

Rebecca Romijn In Raoul - Good Day LA

Rebecca Romijn In Raoul – Good Day LA

In Blake Lively's Closet - Christian Louboutin Loubis Angel Python and Suede Bag

In Blake Lively’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Loubis Angel Python and Suede Bag

6 Responses to Celebrities Love…Isabel Marant Dicker Suede Ankle Boots

1. Emi November 3, 2011 at 17:21 #

I love them, too, I wish they were affordable…

2. Nat39 November 3, 2011 at 19:02 #

The less chunky heel of Steve Madden`s and the pointier (but not overly) toe of Isabel Marant would`ve made a more perfect shoe for my liking.
    Rosie`s brown swede doesn`t go with the rest of her black outfit, same with K. Holmes`s black jacket, do not work with Kate B`s summery shorts at all (but do work with her warm and cozy sweater). Now, I`m surprised at how well they work with Hilary`s summery dress.

3. Cate November 3, 2011 at 19:23 #

:o ASH did the same pair! I bought them last December!

4. Lisa-kaye November 3, 2011 at 19:49 #

Hi FC, topshop have done an almost identical pair, theyre called Topshop ‘antique’ western boots for £70. They look almost the same :) xx

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2011 at 20:16 #

Thanks. I just looked for it. Shame it’s sold out

5. G November 3, 2011 at 21:22 #

I love them on the others, but I really, really wish Katie Holmes would stop wearing them. They just don’t suit her yet she wears them over and over again.