Amanda Seyfried In H&M – ‘In Time’ London Premiere

Amanda Seyfried attended the London premiere of her new movie, ‘In Time’, last night with co-star Justin Timberlake.

The actress donned a bright-blue H&M short suit accented with black trims.

Her suit, which is from the H&M ‘Eco-conscious’ collection, was paired with a black blouse and black Sergio Rossi pumps.

Loose curls, smoky eyes and pink, shimmering lips completed her look.

I love this look on Amanda. It’s effortless, and a refreshing alternative to dresses when worn right.

She has both the attitude and the legs to pull this look off.

Credit: Getty

35 thoughts on “Amanda Seyfried In H&M – ‘In Time’ London Premiere

1. Kate

This is the most refreshing take on the menswear trend I’ve seen for while! How nice.

Her legs aren’t skinny, they’re lean and muscular. Why do people insist on commenting that a girl is too thin? She looks fit and gorgeous.

1. justme

Maybe because Amanda herself has commented on her weight loss. And (paraphrasing) that’s she’s only staying this size to fit in Hollywood.
      Noone is calling her ugly but let’s not be blind :/

1. Mol

I have to agree, although I like the idea of this outfit. The jacket doesn’t flatter, but I think it could have been better it were shorter.

2. Jen

That’s what I thought, too. I love the color, actually, and I don’t mind formal shorts. But she looks thick around the middle, and this girl ain’t thick.

1. Rahel

I also can’t stand this look. The color is horrible and the shorts are also too short. If they would have been longer and a little looser then it would have looked better.

2. AW

I like the idea of it but the blazer isn’t very flattering. Also major points lost for ugly shoes. If you’re going to have your legs out and such a stark color contrast between your skin and shoe, at least make it a beautiful pair of black pumps. Her feet look like hooves.

3. rebecca

When I saw that Amanda Seyfried wore H&M to a premiere in London, I immediately thought ‘oh no’ because I knew that it was going to be bad. Thank god she proved me wrong.

1. Nat39

That was my 1st thought exactly – way too short, cheapen big time.
      Do not like this look at all, nothing works here for me including her hair.

4. maria

i love it. The tailoring might not be perfect, it’s H&M after all, not haute couture. I love that she changes it up, the colour is great on her and it’s age appropriate.

5. Alina

I quite like it. The colour is great for her and I love her confidence.

And…she’s not skinny, she’s fit.

6. Badaboum

It looks ill-fitted and she seems unconfortable. I can see what she is trying to do but I don’t think it is working.

7. Amber

The shorts are way too high cut to be flattering. They hit her right where her inner thighs are not so toned looking. A few inches longer and they would have been so much better looking on her!

8. Parvati

I don’t like this look on Amanda. The outfit itself is nice, but I think she looks rather uncomfortable in it. Plus, I think it makes her legs look really long compared to the rest of her body, in a weird way. I appreciate that she tried something different, but I prefer her in dresses.