31.10.11

Taylor Swift In Ted Baker – ‘Wonderstruck’ Fragrance Tennessee Launch

You could’ve knocked me down with a feather when I saw Taylor Swift at her ‘Wonderstruck’ fragrance launch which took place in Franklin, Tennessee on Friday.

The singer wore a Ted Baker Marui dress which doesn’t have a single sequin, bead or paillette adorning it.

It doesn’t shimmer, and it most definitely isn’t silver or gold.

Has she been reading your comments?

Her chic feminine dress with a chandelier print has a full skirt and short sleeves.

I would’ve added a belt to this dress, but Taylor kept the look simple with tights and black pumps.

Whilst she changed her style of dress, she opted for a very familiar hairstyle and went for signature red lips.

Baby steps.

You can buy Taylor’s Ted Baker Marui dress from TedBaker.com.

Credit: Getty

Taylor Swift In H&M - 'The Giver' New York Press Conference

Taylor Swift In H&M – ‘The Giver’ New York Press Conference

Taylor Swift In Emilio Pucci - 59th Annual BMI Awards

Taylor Swift In Emilio Pucci – 59th Annual BMI Awards

24 Responses to Taylor Swift In Ted Baker – ‘Wonderstruck’ Fragrance Tennessee Launch

1. Lils October 31, 2011 at 15:08 #

Nice change but it would have been even nicer had she changed her hair

2. Alexia October 31, 2011 at 15:09 #

Boring. Next.

3. Melissa October 31, 2011 at 15:11 #

Cute.
    It’s nice to see her in something that dosen’t sparkle or isn’t blush tone. The hair is as boring as always. Would love to see her dye it dark, cut it…anything.

4. robbie October 31, 2011 at 15:20 #

pretty dress but the rest is incredibly boring.

5. Anna October 31, 2011 at 15:55 #

this girl is sooooooo boring

• AW October 31, 2011 at 18:53 #

Exactly

6. D October 31, 2011 at 16:08 #

i like this one :)

• yourockmyworld October 31, 2011 at 16:35 #

7. Marybeth October 31, 2011 at 16:11 #

Poor Taylor Swift.
    Nearly always looks lovely, chic, tasteful, and young.
    Worst of all, she wears what she likes and ends up looking like — gasp! — Taylor Swift. Why doesn’t she want to look like someone else?
    Poor “boring” little thing!

• ay October 31, 2011 at 17:28 #

Agreed

• Ceecile October 31, 2011 at 18:34 #

My thoughts exactly.

• AW October 31, 2011 at 18:57 #

I don’t believe i’ve seen anyone refer to her as chic and shades of paint can be lovely yet still boring.

There are plenty of beautiful young stars that dress tastefully and chic without looking like the same syrupy sweet, carbon copy, BORE event after event.

• molly October 31, 2011 at 21:27 #

You have an excellent point, and I respect Taylor for being her.

8. Nat39 October 31, 2011 at 16:21 #

Def. missing a belt. Cute dress but the whole thing (the unexciting color and the standard black tights-pumps combo) seems so bland, dull and exciting for the fragrance launch. Normally I don`t mind her signature hairstyle and make-up as it`s pretty and flatters her face but in this case I don`t think it works with the overall look.

• Nat39 October 31, 2011 at 16:23 #

“bland, dull and UNexciting”

9. Hannah October 31, 2011 at 16:25 #

It is a minor improvement at best. The hair is the same, teh silhouette is the same, the makeup is the same, the pose is the same. All that has really changed is that she small sleeves, isn’t shimmering, and isn’t wearing peep-toes. Hopefully this is baby steps and we willg et a genuinely not deja vu dress next time, but I wont hold my breath.

10. maria October 31, 2011 at 17:26 #

i love this dress. And she found a compromise, no sparkly dress, but shiny chandeliers on the print…

11. Emmeline October 31, 2011 at 17:49 #

The dress is cute and I really like that cuff she’s wearing on her wrist. I would have loved to have seen her straighten her hair and wear it down.

12. Giuseppi Giraffe October 31, 2011 at 19:42 #

I love the pattern- those chandaliers are sooo cute

13. Casey Mahoney October 31, 2011 at 19:45 #

I myself like that outfit on her.she does not care what people think.She has fun and she is down to earth.

Casey Mahoney Brad P

14. moja31 October 31, 2011 at 19:54 #

well it does have images of sparkly things on it, so i’m sure she didn’t have a complete nervous breakdown when she put it on.

15. Jess2 November 1, 2011 at 04:57 #

I think she looks lovely but I haven’t really been keeping up with her style so I’m not in a position to compare. I do like that her look didn’t include sparkles though. I get that digital imaging is a huge trend right now and designers are doing amazing things with it but I just don’t like the close up of this dress. I think its lovely from far away when you can’t really tell that its chandeliers but using that print just seems silly and is not for me at all. I really like her hair and makeup but from previous comments I realise its always the same so mixing it up would be nice.

16. dee November 2, 2011 at 04:24 #

She is soon going to regret all these choices….she is going to grow old soon and then wonder why did she dress so boringly when she was young..and..will start wearing teenage dresses in her thirties..