Michelle Yeoh In Elie Saab – 2011 Doha Tribeca Film Festival Closing Ceremony

On Saturday, Michelle Yeoh attended the closing night ceremony of the 2011 Doha Tribeca Film Festival.

She looked beautiful wearing a strapless olive green Elie Saab Spring 2011 gown.

While the silhouette of the dress is simple, the gold accents really made it stand out.

Michelle carried a black Roger Vivier clutch with a silver embellishment, which simply seemed to clash with the gown.

I wish she had teamed her gown with a gold or even nude bag to add to the overall tone of the dress.

Her green watch makes this look feel too casual.

The rest of her gems included silver bangles and dangling chandelier earrings. Gold accessories would have been a better—albeit obvious—match.

A loose, wavy updo and natural makeup provided the finishing touches.

You can purchase Michelle’s gown from Boutique1.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

17 thoughts on “Michelle Yeoh In Elie Saab – 2011 Doha Tribeca Film Festival Closing Ceremony

1. CreoleLady

The accessories are terrible, the color makes her look ill and her figure lacks curves. Fail. What a shame because on the right woman, this dress could be fabulous.

2. Faellie

Any watch with evening wear is a faux pas. Green jewellery would have been a good choice, though.

Michelle looks too thin.

3. Andreea

The dress is so shiny and beautiful that it just doesn’t go well with those accesories.I don’t totally disapproove with the jewelery,but that clutch is just not ok.

4. Jess2

I really love the dress and she looks beautiful in it and her makeup and hair is fantastic but i agree with you FC the praises stop there. The bag is all wrong and I really do not like watches on the red carpet and I also don’t like mixing silver and gold.

5. Alina

She has a thing with watches. She seems to be wearing them with everything. Too bad because the dress is so beautiful.

6. mari

the dress is beautiful and in one of my favorite colors, but she looks… too thin? maybe the picture is not flattering, the dress is very pretty tho.

7. shaphalf

I did not realize she had gotten this thin!!! It’s impossible to look wonderful in a gown like this if you don’t have curves. She looks ill.

1. CreoleLady

I first became aware of her through the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. So graceful, so strong, so elegant. I was mesmerized. She has been a fave of mine on the red carpet. I’m shocked to see her now, literally a shadow of herself. The change is masked a bit in more structured or ruched looks but this dress hides nothing.