Kerry Washington attended the 2011 Susan G. Komen For The Cure’s Honoring The Promise Benefit in Washington, D.C. on Friday.

The actress wore a Marc Jacob Fall 2011 dress.

Casadei black peep-toes and a black clutch accessorized her salmon peplum dress with black floral embroidery.

She opted to wear a salmon pink lip colour to match her dress, but in my opinion the colour is too light for her skin-tone.

You may remember that Lily Collins wore this same dress in white to the “Abduction” LA premiere last month.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Garcelle Beauvais In Diane von Furstenberg - 'The Expendables 3' LA Premiere

Garcelle Beauvais In Diane von Furstenberg – ‘The Expendables 3′ LA Premiere

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Azzedine Alaïa

Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga In Azzedine Alaïa

13 Responses to Kerry Washington In Marc Jacobs – 2011 Susan G. Komen For The Cure’s Honoring The Promise Benefit

1. Nat39 October 31, 2011 at 17:50 #

The pale lips are the 1st thing that stood out for me (in a bad way) – this lip color doesn`t work for her, agree.
    Was going to complain about the plain boring styling but I guess it`s right for the event. Not quite liking the length.

2. dee October 31, 2011 at 18:16 #

The lipcolor and blush are wrong on her but other than that she looks nice.

• Hannah October 31, 2011 at 18:24 #

I agree, except I think that with a different lip colour the blush could have worked. The dress looks goreous on her, but her shoes are even more boring, ugly and clunky than regular black platform peeptoes, so they just ruin the whole look for me.

3. Rebecca Z October 31, 2011 at 18:25 #

I like the dress on her a lot, but agree about the lipstick.

4. Mol October 31, 2011 at 18:27 #

The makeup makes her look washed out more than the dress color IMO, and I’m not crazy about the dress length on her…..

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 31, 2011 at 18:31 #

Much prefer the neckline and length of the runway. Would have preferred this color on Kerry too.

6. AW October 31, 2011 at 18:50 #

I kinda like the light lippy and blush. What I don’t like is the black straps and neckline. It does something funky to her proportions.

7. shaphalf October 31, 2011 at 20:47 #

Love this, but what I would have given for a different pair of shoes. I hate peep-toes more than regular pumps. There’s just something very “mall” about peep-toes.

8. june November 1, 2011 at 01:14 #

the colour of the dress is gorgeous, but i hate all the changes she’s done to the dress and the lip colour is really not right for her. i would really prefer the runway version or to get rid of the straps all together. it kind of looks like she’s wearing a tank top underneath the dress

9. gurlygurl November 1, 2011 at 04:30 #

I love the dress minus the straps, classic and elegant. The lipstick unfortunately blends her beautiful mouth into oblivion… not a good look. I love it when she plays up her assets and her naturally full lips are one of them!

10. Lils November 1, 2011 at 08:56 #

She looks good but she could have made a hit had she chosen to shorten the skirt, reduce the straps and picked another lippie

• Lola November 4, 2011 at 16:21 #