Fan Bingbing was your overall favourite to win Best Dressed This Week.

The Asian beauty stepped out of her comfort-zone by wearing a Jason Wu Spring 2012 look which took our breath-away.

It was a risk many of you agreed paid off for the actress.

Whilst I agree with you, I was equally blown away by Camilla Belle.

The dress, the lip colour, the hair and most importantly the attitude were all working together to give us this astounding result.

For someone who has a tendency to be quite ‘ho hum’ on the red carpet, she really stepped things up a notch on this occasion.

Credit: Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Nikki Reed's 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' European Promo Tour

Nikki Reed’s ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′ European Promo Tour

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Fan Bingbing In Jason Wu & Camilla Belle In Ralph Lauren

1. Jess2 October 30, 2011 at 12:47 #

yay my two favourite looks :D so excited to see this weeks looks

2. CreoleLady October 30, 2011 at 13:21 #

I only just noticed that Camilla’s clutch has a wrist chain detail. With the chain as a cue, the silvery gray below the knee (which at first I simply could not understand) struck me as having an industrial feel. Industrial seems incongruous with the feathers but all of a sudden that aspect of the dress made sense to me.

This is a woman grown here, newly confident in her feminine power. Little girls — Hailee, Elle et al — step aside and wait your turn. The severe hairstyle warmed by the temptingly dewy makeup is just more fabulous hard/soft, angular/curvy contrast that works, works, works. The more I look at this, the more it becomes BDOTY-worthy. Camilla Belle — who’da thunk?!

3. The Dame October 30, 2011 at 13:30 #

Camille seems so young and yet she dresses like a BOSS. Always smart, sassy and eye catching without being trashy with it.

4. couturecoco October 30, 2011 at 15:35 #

I voted for Camilla – she got everything right and gave some more on top – one of my fav looks this year for sure.

5. Lucía October 30, 2011 at 18:11 #

I voted for Camilla Belle. It’s just perfection for me.

6. xo October 31, 2011 at 00:18 #

camilla looks soo beautiful & the dress looks fantastic on her!

7. Tahj October 31, 2011 at 04:58 #

So tired of Fanbing winning so many polls. That looks like an 80s prom disaster to me. She’s so overrated.

Kerry Washington was robbed. She worked that look even better than Camille Belle here.

8. frank November 15, 2011 at 22:25 #