Prior to the Brussels premiere last night, Ashley Greene and Robert Pattinson attended the photocall for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’ during the day.

The actress wore a Peter Som cotton dress.

Her simple, event-appropriate textured dress has a full-skirted silhouette and a banded waist.

On this occasion she swapped to the other ‘Twilight’ star’s favourite shoe designer, Sergio Rossi.

Matching blue earrings and sleek, straight locks completed her look.

Rob on the other hand looks like he did an all-nighter and didn’t bother to change.

Credit: PA

30 thoughts on “Ashley Greene In Peter Som – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’ Brussels Photocall

1. robbie

rob needs a good sleep and a shave. ashley looks pretty but again such boring shoes.

wonder where kristen and taylor are they dont seem to be doing any promotion.

1. Alexandra

i think rob just can’t wait to get over with all this twilight madness and at this point he can’t be bothered ;)

2. justme

I don’t get Rob’s appeal. He always looks like a rough mess to me, like I can smell his b.o from behind my computer screen.

Anyway, back to Ashley… her dress is so simple she had the perfect opportunity to spice it up with fun shoes. But hélas…

3. Emalie

I never get excited when Ashley’s at an event. I’ve only ever liked one look from here and that’s the red Prabal Gurung dress she wore years ago.

4. Moxie

I wish she’d worn a belt in a contrasting color or metallic. Same with the shoes. It doesn’t look like Rob even tried.

5. Rosie

I’m getting increasingly annoyed by the fact that Kristen Stewart isn’t attending any of these premiers…at least she brings something different to the table.

6. Emmeline

I like that silhouette on her as I think it gives her shape when normally she appears quite boxy. The shoes are drab, but given her history I’m not surprised. I do like her earrings and makeup.

I know some people think it’s adorable how Rob never seems to care enough to look presentable at these things, but I don’t find it the least bit charming.

1. Jackie

Do people really think that about Rob? He looks like a werewolf here! He always looks too casual so it’s become boring… it wouldn’t be so bad if he’d change it up a bit but nope. I don’t care for it either.

7. Melissa

Ashley’s style is so…simple. Which is fine in it’s own right, but when you add simple to something that’s already forgettable, it’s sleep inducing.

Even when Pattinson is clean-shaven there’s something off. Do NOT get the praise twilight fans seem to throw at this guy. He’s 100% gross.

1. maria

you hit it on the nail. I love this look on her, the hair, the beautiful dress, but instead of wowing me in its simplicity it leaves me feeling….nothing.

8. LizLemooooon

Rob looks creepier and dirtier than usual. I don’t get why the female actresses in this get slated constantly for even looking slightly off when he wanders around looking half asleep and dirty all the time.
    Anyway…Ashley’s dress is cute, I think it’s coz the belt gives her more curves coz she has a very athletic figure. I like the straight hair, I think the way she’s styled it is very youthful and this look is generally quite appropriate for her age and the event but overall…snoozeville. Pretty but dull.

9. Vicky

IT could just be that the rest of the cast are busy working on other projects or like FC says, they’re doing it in shifts.
    These are only minor premieres/photocalls, I bet everyone will be at the bigger premieres in LA and London!

10. Vicky

It kind of looks like Ashley Greene and Robert Pattinson discussed their outfits ahead of time and decided to play it casual. The dress is nice, but not for a premiere. I think I actually have those earrings. If I’m correct, their Swarovski Crystal earrings.

11. molly

I adore the dress and I dont mind the shoes too much, but once again, she is a robot.

Rob on the other hand is a mess. Not even a hot mess, just a mess. The sad part about him is that this is his “put together look”. Ugh. I dont get the appeal.

12. P

I guess she’s nice enough but these pictures are almost painfully boring to look at, it’s all there but at the same time nothing is at all.

13. dunzoo

ashley looks boring (sleek hair, little girl dress, plain shoes) maybe on someone else it could have looked interesting.. and yes rob looks like he didn’t even try lol.. maybe he was sick of bored by all the promo tour.. anyway i always liked his casual style (even if he looks so hot in gucci tuxedos), saw him on french television this week, he was wearing a leather jacket, he was so hot, plus adorable and very shy

14. gurlygurl

She looks sweet… simple and girly. Don’t get the fuss about Rob though… although I have to admit he’s done a good job of convincing some people he’s hot.

15. gragriP.

can someone please help me and find out something about her earrings? they are amazing! the dress is not so bad but that’s it, nothing is like BOOM! sigh