26.10.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Hollywood Film Awards Gala?

Kristin Cavallari's Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kristin Cavallari’s Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Leighton Meester In J. Mendel - Roger Vivier Cocktail Party

Leighton Meester In J. Mendel – Roger Vivier Cocktail Party

10 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Hollywood Film Awards Gala?

1. Parvati October 26, 2011 at 10:39 #

I’m not usually a fan of Michelle William’s style, but I loved her Nina Ricci gown here, so she wins this poll for me. I also really like Amber Heard and Anne Hathaway at this event.

• Jess2 October 26, 2011 at 10:50 #

I completely agree

2. Emi October 26, 2011 at 10:58 #

Amber Heard, easily, in my opinion.

3. Ylenia Castellano October 26, 2011 at 11:25 #

4. Jones19 October 26, 2011 at 13:22 #

Amber Heard and Michelle Williams are the best dressed here IMO, I voted for Amber since I adore the color combo.

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 26, 2011 at 13:51 #

Would loved to have seen Rosie’s Pucci in detail.
    I was competely charmed by Carrie Mulligan. She got my vote.

• Nat39 October 26, 2011 at 18:39 #

Completely charmed by Carrie Mulligan too, voted for her.

6. justme October 26, 2011 at 15:20 #

Michelle Williams for me.

7. Ala October 26, 2011 at 16:43 #

wow, I feel this is a really hard choice between Amber and Carey. There is just something about the way Carey carries herself (hehe, no pun intended, really)… it seems so refined, and the way she wears her clothing – she makes a simple black dress, simple black peep toes and black clutch look far more interesting then they normally would – and we’ve been waiting for her hair and makeup to catch up to her clothing, and on this occasion it finally does!

Amber is not without mention though, since the dress on the model was just okay, but on Amber it’s warm, sexy, beautiful, interesting. Best “dress” would go to her IMO, but best “dressed” would go to Carey for me.

8. Alina October 26, 2011 at 17:35 #

Andrea Riseborough in Vionnet.