Salma Hayek In Alexander McQueen – ‘Puss In Boots’ New York Screening

Salma Hayek continued to promote her new movie ‘Puss In Boots’ at the New York screening held within the Hearst Tower yesterday.

The actress donned yet another dress from the Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 collection.

This has to be my favourite McQueen look from Salma.

She’s finally found a dress which suits her curvaceous, sexy figure.

Her ocelot jacquard dress with a full skirt is thankfully not paired with the corseted belt.

The belt would’ve been too much for her petite frame and it would’ve pushed up the twins and put this look to Tackyville.

Tousled ombre locks, an orangey-red lip colour and caramel pumps completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Carey Mulligan In Bottega Veneta - 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala

Carey Mulligan In Bottega Veneta – 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala

17 Responses to Salma Hayek In Alexander McQueen – ‘Puss In Boots’ New York Screening

1. Jess October 25, 2011 at 14:10 #

oh I do love this!! one of her best of the tour. I am also glad she didn’t include the belt!!

2. fromchi-town October 25, 2011 at 14:29 #

She made the right decision to exclude the belt. She looks great, but I don’t really dig her lip color.

• Nat October 25, 2011 at 14:43 #

+ 1
      I’m so glad she didn’t wear the belt. I like her in this dress, but the lip colour doesn’t really suit her and it doesn’t compliment the rest of the outfit.

3. Joy October 25, 2011 at 14:36 #

This look is just okay for me, definitely nothing to get overjoyed about. The dress without the belt loses so much. I get what you are saying about Salma and edgy looks but this is just okay for me. Also, I very much dislike her hair and shoes. I love Salma, but with the clothes at her disposal she should be able to do much better.

4. Nat October 25, 2011 at 14:45 #

Oh, and by the way…FC you’re on a roll today!
    Thank you so much for posting all these amazing/interesting looks, I’m loving it! ;-)

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2011 at 14:47 #

Thanks. It was a great night for fashion last night

I did a poll on my facebook and I asked the readers last week if they wanted a post per hour or asap.

They voted asap…I hope you are all able to keep up ;) x

• Nat October 25, 2011 at 16:49 #

Yeah, I definitely prefer asap, too. We are greedy, LOL!
        Thanks again for the great coverage of all these events. :-D

• Rebecca Z October 25, 2011 at 15:17 #

5. Rebecca Z October 25, 2011 at 15:16 #

I LOVE Salma and I think this dress looks adorable on her. And I actually like the lip color. Not loving the ombre hair–her hair is so gorgeous, why mess with it?

• sabrina October 26, 2011 at 06:46 #

I feel like a lot of women ruin their gorgeous dark chocolate brown hair to do ombre. I do not get it.

6. Jones19 October 25, 2011 at 15:23 #

I was gonna start a petition to get her to stop wearing McQueen but this is actually alright.

• Jackie October 26, 2011 at 03:40 #

I don’t like her an Alexander McQueen either!!!!! I thought this look wasn’t too bad until someone mentioned her lip color. Haha.

7. mol October 25, 2011 at 16:20 #

I feel like her hair, lip color and shoes are all off, but the dress does fit her well.

8. Alina October 25, 2011 at 16:54 #

Beautiful look from her, but I don’t really like the lip colour.

9. Nat39 October 25, 2011 at 18:43 #

What a nice dress for her, she looks adorable in it, like her hair and lip color, work well here. Not the best shoe choice but very good overall.

10. gurlygurl October 26, 2011 at 00:56 #

The coloring and shape of the dress is great on Salma but I don’t like those shoes…bad color and way too chunky.