Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked devastatingly beautiful (without much effort) on the red carpet at the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala which was held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel, California last night.

She opted for a long-sleeve Emilio Pucci Fall 2011 dress.

Her ornate embroidered floral dress, which is elegantly offset by the crystal embellishment, has an open back and a subtle side split for added sex appeal.

With the rich mix of colours, Rosie kept her hair and makeup very simple.

Beauty-wise she opted for a slightly messy bun and a neutral lip colour.

Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Thandie Newton In Giles - Death And The Maiden Press Night After Party

Thandie Newton In Giles – Death And The Maiden Press Night After Party

Camilla Belle In Ralph Lauren - Lincoln Center Presents: An Evening With Ralph Lauren

Camilla Belle In Ralph Lauren – Lincoln Center Presents: An Evening With Ralph Lauren

21 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Emilio Pucci – 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala

1. june October 25, 2011 at 11:23 #

she’s gorgeous but the dress seems kind of see-through from the back…

2. justme October 25, 2011 at 11:58 #

I like the nude make-up but I wish she had done more with her hair.
    This is a gorgeous look nonetheless.

3. Nat October 25, 2011 at 12:10 #

She’s beautiful as always, but for some reason I don’t like this look…Maybe it’s just that this kind of dress doesn’t suit her, IMHO.

• Linda October 26, 2011 at 21:38 #

I don’t like it on her either, it feels too heavy and makes her head look too small.

• Nat October 27, 2011 at 12:49 #

Right, that’s probably the reason why I don’t like her in this look: the proportions look a little odd.

4. Jess October 25, 2011 at 12:16 #

ooh I don’t know. I adore the dress, it’s detailing is exquisite, but I feel like the sleeves are too long, plus the skirt length looked better on the runway. I don’t hate it, I’m just a little disappointed as I truly love this dress!

5. meh October 25, 2011 at 12:19 #

it looks better on the model tbh. would’ve been much better if it was a tad shorter. the long sleeves and length is a bit overwhelming.

• dee October 25, 2011 at 13:30 #

• Vicky October 25, 2011 at 16:01 #

Agreed.

• maria October 25, 2011 at 16:38 #

i also agree. with her legs she could have gone a bit shorter and still kept it classy.

6. Donna October 25, 2011 at 12:29 #

On this rare occasion, the dress is wearing her.

7. Jones19 October 25, 2011 at 13:08 #

I wish the skirt was as short as it is on the runway, there’s something off about this look which is strange because Rosie always looks flawless.

8. Jen October 25, 2011 at 13:37 #

The sleeves are off somehow, the dress is see through in the back, and all the wisps around her hairline kinda make it look like she worked out & then just pulled her hair back. This is not her best.

9. fromchi-town October 25, 2011 at 14:39 #

The dress is great – but I somehow don’t like it. I think it is the hair. The hair should have been sleeker, and her face looks washed out. Rare miss from her!

10. Rebecca Z October 25, 2011 at 15:03 #

Agree–this is a very rare fail for her. So she’s not a total goddess–how disappointing! :>

11. Hannah October 25, 2011 at 15:24 #

I honestly am bored. I feel liek she has done this look many times before, and the shoes are so boring so I wish she woudl change her footwear of choice every once in a while. Also, her facial expression never seem sto change, and the style of dres sis one she has doen before and does nothing for her. I get that she is sexy and has an amazing body, but, imo, her body can pull off anything, so why she goes for generic dresse sliek this is beyodn me, when she is one of the lucky few who can pull off much mroe itneresting clothes.

12. noo October 25, 2011 at 17:17 #

this is horrible! rosie looks so gaunt and the dress is emphasizing all the wrong places, also i hate her hair!

• Carmen SanDiego October 25, 2011 at 22:58 #

Indeed. Can’t win ‘em all, Rosie.

13. robbie October 27, 2011 at 15:46 #

gorgeous dress but the cut out at the back looks as if she just grabbed a pair of scissors and did it herself.

14. Michelle October 28, 2011 at 09:29 #

I think this look could have been improved if she kept the length similar to the runway version, I feel that it’s too long and makes her proportions look strange. I think her hair should have been more sleeker.